{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

How can I get your votes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

How can I get your votes Empty
PostSubject: How can I get your votes   How can I get your votes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 am

If bug,seb,Linux and all the other people that can vote on ACRit app read this I would like to know how I would get your vote for an ACRit app

I really want to become a ACR member and hope u can give me some things that I can do so u can vote on my app of I get tested again
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

How can I get your votes 23818192
PostSubject: Re: How can I get your votes   How can I get your votes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 am

InternetExplorer. wrote:
If bug,seb,Linux and all the other people that can vote on ACRit app read this I would like to know how I would get your vote for an ACRit app

I really want to become a ACR member and hope u can give me some things that I can do so u can vote on my app of I get tested again
Someone in 2nd in commands section kindly suggested that you re-take the ACRit test with someone else than AngryLemon (no offence, angry).
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: How can I get your votes   How can I get your votes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks someone in the 2nd in command section and Linux.
Now I will wait to be tested again and hopefully pass to become part of the best clan on trem.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

How can I get your votes 87495687

PostSubject: Re: How can I get your votes   How can I get your votes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

*helpful hint #1* --> pestering makes you a PEST, no one votes for pests, do not be a pest

*helpful hint #2* --> limit your votes to once a month, even if the limit is once a week; if people see you voting all the time it leads back to rule # 1

*helpful hint #3* --> don't make a big deal about ANYTHING; if someone complains about something, don't argue, that leads to loosing a vote, just simply shrug and try
again

*helpful hint #4* --> NEVER ask people for votes; simply present a nice, cool personality (hopefully not a lie) and watch how teh votes roll in pirat

did I miss any? ....

.... hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get your votes   How can I get your votes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I get your votes
Page 1 of 1