{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?

Go down 
+6
BugHuman
chinchilla
Kilo
null
Dr.Mario.
doublehex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? 23818192

What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

topic name says it all, what do you think should be added, do you want something like a mod like tremx?, edits to guns/aliens (in a different fashion than a mod), or whatever you think should be added.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 pm

hey double hex you think you could add tremx to the server?

P.S.You might want to consult bughuman first before doing so just incase he has an objection to the idea
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm

percentage votes.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:48 pm

im not liking a tremx server
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 pm

yah the tremx server has problems drunken
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm

he is asking for ideas that haven't been done already

For Example: Make ammunition cost 1000, but the ammunition makes a super blaster.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 am

make new gun to humans and alies should get adv tyrant or dretch Razz

not gun like xael (owerpowered failurecaek)
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 pm

mabe like some powerups like maby like on the [][][][][[][][]A server the blaster bomb. but dont add energy just a blaster bomb and make it cost like 800 and set its damage level to like 200 cuz now its like 600
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 am

omg no powerups i hate em ... A server sucks cus of em Sad
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 pm

}BoG{Cola{ACR} wrote:
omg no powerups i hate em ... A server sucks cus of em Sad
but itl help even out the humans chances cuz the humans like always lose so mabe a mine
and another idea: an adva dretch like on tremx but it doesnt have to have poison like on tremx and it doesnt have to be green just make it be able to pounce and likr 55 hp
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 am

cool adv dretch what can pounce SO COOL THAT MUST GET IN
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:42 am

something to stop the lag.

i realize that its a ubp server, but the lag can be so fucked up that my screen freezes for 5 seconds before i realize that ive been being shot at for those 5 seconds and then it freezes for another 2 seconds while im escaping and in those 2 seconds i die.

maybe limit the bp to 999 or just lower it to like 700.

or if theres a way to lessen lag without changing bp, do it.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 am

maybe bp to 600-800???
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:45 pm

im adding in new things to stop that lag, bug probably wont like it but it will make people enjoy the server overall better
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:08 pm

yeah, itll stop me from pwning cause i never lag anyway.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 pm

you pwn? lol!
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm

make an avd tyrant that costs like 9 evos but it has like 900 hp and a human gun also i dont care wut kind i just want adv rant p.s. if u make an adv rant move wallwalk to it not normal rant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 am

lol instead of wallwalk adv rant should have spit like goon.. but it have same stuff as grangers spite i sloves ppl down and does like 1/3 of adv goons spite dmg every 2 second and it ends after usage of medkit or visit in medstat
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm

adding new gun=mod adv rant=tremx
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

would anyone happen to know how to convert model files. doub says my models have to be in some strange format that 3DS doesnt use for him to use them.
Back to top Go down
BugHumanRoot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
make an avd tyrant that costs like 9 evos but it has like 900 hp and a human gun also i dont care wut kind i just want adv rant p.s. if u make an adv rant move wallwalk to it not normal rant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gammar!
Make an Adv. Tyrant that costs 9 evos, but it has around 900 hp. I don't care what kind I would just like and Adv. Tyrant. Also add a new Human gun.

P.S. If you make an Adv. Tyrant give it wallwalk and take wallwalk away from normal Tyrant.

Fixt i think. At least that's what I got out of it.

Grammar doesn't have to be perfect just... readable.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Argetlam wrote:
{ACR}Chris wrote:

Gammar!
Make an Adv. Tyrant that costs 9 evos, but it has around 900 hp. I don't care what kind I would just like and Adv. Tyrant. Also add a new Human gun.

P.S. If you make an Adv. Tyrant give it wallwalk and take wallwalk away from normal Tyrant.

Fixt i think. At least that's what I got out of it.

Grammar doesn't have to be perfect just... readable.
Grammar Hitler called, he asked me to rectify your literary production.

------------------------------------------------------------
Grammar!
I would highly appreciate it if you added to your server an Advanced Tyrant class which would cost 9 evolve points and would feature approximately 900 health points. I have no interest in the exact specifications, I would simply like to have the possibility of evolving to an Advanced Tyrant class. Also, I would find it very pleasant if you added another weapon to the human team's arsenal.

PS. If you do indeed follow my humble recommendation by adding an Advanced Tyrant class to your server's Quake Virtual Machine, I would also suggest you to give it wall-walking abilities and take these abilities away from the normal Tyrant class.

I believe I fixed Chris' text, although I'm not quite certain whether my personal rendering of it reflects all of its subtleties.

Grammar doesn't have to be "perfect", "readable" would do just fine.
------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:32 am

|Offtopic|
I dont like people who fixes others grammar... its stupid lol. If u cant read it use ur brains srsly Suspect
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

I don't like people who use unreadable grammar; they're stupid. If you can't type legibly, use your brain, seriously.

The argument goes both ways, except mine helps you in the long run.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:42 pm

i think we shud ditch anything from tremx. it is a messed up server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?   What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think should be added to ACR Unlimited?
Page 1 of 1