{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

A New Second in Command.

Go down 
+3
:Lad
Alpha
BugHuman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

A New Second in Command. Empty
PostSubject: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 pm

To keep the clan active I'm am going to start making a ton of changes here is my first one. We need a new second in command so I am going to use the same application as last time. I will then pick the best 3 applications and we will vote on them. I don't want anything but applications in this topic. If you have any questions PM me. ACRits CAN apply.

1. What can you do for the clan/have done?

2. When did you join this clan (month)?

3. What is your current admin level on both servers?

4. How old are you?

5. Has anyone ever said that you abuse? if so, how many times?

6. How often are you online?

7. What timezone do you live in?

8. Do you post on the forums often?

9. Are you happy with every single clan member at the moment? If not, who and why?

10. What is you MSN/Xfire/Aim if I do not already have it?

11. If you have one, what is your clan rank?

Current Second in Commands Are:
Memory
DoubleHex
Linux

Snugg, Darkness, and Killa, have not been active enough.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Holy crap, did NOT see that sentence, and i read that paragragh like 3 times...

Anyway, heres my app

1. What can you do for the clan/have done? I'm the rule man. I made the rules list and I look to continue to help with that kind of stuff. As A second in command, I will continue being that person but also a fun person. To be a good second in command, you have to be fun but serious when it comes to that, and I'm great at that. I'm also honest, if someone is doing something wrong, I speak up, cause if I don't who will. I plan to contribute more, just gotta wait for more things to come up, like the rules list for example. On the server, no one knew what was legal and what wasn't that's why I made the list, so expect more stuff like that from me, whether I get a second in command or not.

2. When did you join this clan (month)? ACRit-August ACR-November

3. What is your current admin level on both servers? Unlimited-25 buy my 29 app passed Admin Crazy Rioters-999 Botzone-999

4. How old are you? 15

5. Has anyone ever said that you abuse? if so, how many times? 1, but it was a total mistake, i hit a wrong bind and restarted the game. but i took off all binds that will hurt the game, in fact my only command i have binded is !allready and !admintest

6. How often are you online? Just about everyday

7. What timezone do you live in? Eastern, im in PA

8. Do you post on the forums often? Si

9. Are you happy with every single clan member at the moment? If not, who and why? I'm fine with just about everyone, its just InternetExplorer and Firefox just need to mature a bit, but when they do I'm sure they will make fine members

10. What is you MSN/Xfire/Aim if I do not already have it? AIM, thejco3

11. If you have one, what is your clan rank? Scrimmer S>

To be honest, I don't think I wrote enough, so if that's true please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

A New Second in Command. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Well I was looking at what I am right now and with my activity lately, I'm questioning myself on being the scrim captain and how I would succeed in helping the clan better as a second in command than the scrim captain. Therefore, if this application was to pass, I would gladly relinquish my scrim captain rank so someone else may take control.
I also feel I am becoming one of the older members already as we have newer members almost already outnumbering the ones older than me. Also, I would just like to say people have already constantly mistaken me for a second in command, so it only makes sense to be able to help those people instead of telling them that I can't.

May 2009

998 and 999

4. How old are you?

Yes, but that is because I enforce rules when people don't like it or agree with the rules we have. I have no idea how many times.

On the forum every single day, more than a few times keeping up to date in the forum. On trem, lately I haven't been as active.

CST

I'm still 3rd in overall posts I think, so yes.

9. Are you happy with every single clan member at the moment? If not, who and why?
I would say I am, maybe not snugg, but that's self explanitory. Everyone else I am cool with or haven't had any problems with yet.

You got two of em.

Elite Scrim Captain

Last edited by :Lad on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 pm

I THINK i have encouraged people to become better/fairer players at tremulous because most of the time I'm not like, oh one rule broken kick or ban, unless I'm really really pissed or its like 30 minutes in one teams winning someone from other team team switches then deconstructs the reactor/overmind thus making this team lose and there original team win.

I'm pretty sure i joined ACR in late December of 08 or early January of 09

ACR Unlimited: 998, Admin Crazy Rioters: 999, ACR Botzone: 999

4. How old are you?

12, i no this may seem young but think Killa wuz 2nd in cmd and he wuz this young.

Yes one person has, he went by the name Extreme, he said I abused once but that was minor

Um as often as possible forums: at least twice a day, Tremulous itself maybe 2-4 hours a day

Mountain Time Zone

Considering i have like 500 posts yes but now a days i usually leave stuff to sort itself out unless I'm involved

Yes i am i sometimes have little arguments but nothing major. Well Snugg and i disagree but not like hate each other

Um u have mine. Razz

I am a Scrimmer, and Event Organizer currently
Back to top Go down
sabtas1
Private 2
Private 2
sabtas1

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:35 am

As far as I’m concerned I believe I have been a very mature player who has always encouraged other to do the best they can, and tried to help them if needed. For example if any one remembers when Lad first joined us, I was one of the first people helping Lad get to know us better, and to break the mind set that all ACR members at the time just camped with mass drivers all game. As for what i can do for this clan im not entirely shure, My computing skills are fairly limited as far as HTML writing and stuff like that goes but thats sorta expected due to the age, How ever i am studying advanced computing cources at school so maybe i can help with these things in the future. As for in game i like to make things fair for all players even if they proble don't deserve a second chance.

late 07 or early 08 I’m not shure when.

ACR Unlimited: 10, Admin Crazy Rioters: 1, ACR Botzone: 1 or 0 Lols I don't really care about how much admin as long as every 1 has fun.

4. How old are you?

14, 15 as of end of next month.

Yes heaps of "noobs" claim that I abuse, but only one serious accusation by Goober/Donkey when i will admit that i was in the wrong cant remember what i did though.

Now I'm on forums every day, And now that school work has calmed down on trem every 2 or 3 days.

EST

Every time i have some thing that i can help with or just contribute without spaming.

At the moment as i have been hard working at school i don't know most of the newer members exept for IE and Fire Fox, But for the members i do know i get on fine with.

I use Xfire; Sabtas and the only other program like those i use is Steam under same user.

None unless you count ACRit Lols.

PS Bug now school Has calmed down I will be online More YAYS : )

Last edited by sabtas1 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just to add more info.)
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

A New Second in Command. 125be

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 am

1. What can you do for the clan/have done? As you may all know, im no computer wizz so I can't really help you guys there. But one thing that i can do is mostly cheer people up on the servers. I have a very good reputation on ACR Unlimited(If someone has a bone to pick with me, please tell me why and pm me). I may be able to help a little with HTML and a little Javascrypt, but that may be all. I know, because of this question this post might not be passed. But I will still try because I know that i can help this clan grow.
2. When did you join this clan (month)? About 7 months.

3. What is your current admin level on both servers? On Admin Crazy Rioters it's 1, and on ACR Unlimited it's 20.

4. How old are you? My real age is 18

5. Has anyone ever said that you abuse? if so, how many times? I've been called an abuser once by a guy I muted because he was calling everone's mom bitches.

6. How often are you online? I am online everyday, mostly after 5pm Eastern Time

7. What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time

8. Do you post on the forums often? Not very often but when I do go on the forums I post a lot.

9. Are you happy with every single clan member at the moment? If not, who and why? There are two members who "bug" me, Snugg and Kramed, but their already taken care of. And one member who is very...opposing of me, Bughuman. No offense, it's just that your never happy around me and it seems like you dislike me.

10. What is you MSN/Xfire/Aim if I do not already have it? I used to have aim, but I have stoped using it and I now use skype, if its any help, my skype is alebod.

11. If you have one, what is your clan rank? I am a proud ACRit.

If i were to get this previlege and honor, I would go all out to try make the clan and our server better.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Ah, what the hell, might as well try

I investigate with lots of aliases Razz I did the admin.dat thing although it really wasn't much and contributed some ideas to help with the clan. Oh, and as always, I enforce the rules when I see necessary.

I joined in July. You didn't ask for the year Razz but it was in 2009. More specifically, July 1, 2009

On Rioters, I have 666. On the unlimited server I have lvl 20

4. How old are you?
I am 19, but then again, I might be a 69 year old pedophile Wink

I'm pretty sure people always claim being abused by an admin. As far as to my knowledge, I have never used my admin against another person without a good reason.

I am online as many times as I can. I check the forums for messages everyday although I may not say anything. As for getting on Trem, lately, I've been getting on about 4-5 times per week. It'll depend on the time of the year and how much work I have

I live in the CDT (College Dorm Time). I take a nap whenever I feel like it and go to bed at 3:00 AM. Otherwise, I stick with the Central Standard Time (CST) in America.

Recently, I have been posting quite a lot, but this may change. I just post when I feel the need or want to say something.

I can't think of anyone who I am upset with at the moment, but I generally don't hold grudges against people unless they are disrespectful or break rules.

If you wanted my number, you could have just asked lol. You already have it, but if you need it here, it's AIM: Sabiosmart and MSN: sabio91890@hotmail.com (that's hotmale.com)

I do not currently have a clan rank as I am working on obtaining {ACR} sometime in May.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Second in Command.   A New Second in Command. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Second in Command.
Page 1 of 1