{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

!setlevel {ACR}FireFox 25
!F1
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
!F2
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am

Server: ACR Unlimited

Current Level: 18

Admin Level Wanted:
[Level 25]
Name = Satan's Servant
Commands = !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !specme, !time, !info, !spec999, !allready, !listadmins, votekick immune, !putteam, !namelog, !nextmap, !designate, !showbans, !cancelvote, !passvote, !cp, !rename, !buildlog, !denybuild, !allowbuild, mute, !unmute, !muteall, !unmuteall, !listmaps, !listlayouts, !unlock, !lock, !revert, !map, !warn, !lockall, !unlockall, !nrmlsd, !ffon, !ffoff, !fbfon, !fbfoff, !kick,!kill,!pause, !unpause, !devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !tloff, !tlnorm, !bp200, !bp300


Reasons: Ok well first off, even though I am gaining 7 levels, I only gain 3 commands.

!Pause\!unpause: Like memory had stated in my last admin app,
seb0910 wrote:
I think !pause should go with !revert. If not, when a decon occurs, the other team usually basekills the deconned team, and effectively using !revert would become more difficult.
I agree with memory here because it is nearly impossible to !revert on time because the build-log is covered up with the opposite team seizing the moment and killing the deconned base. !pause would be extremely useful in these cases. This also allows me time to get the ip and GUID of the deconner.


!Kick: This is helpful in just about any situation. I think we all at some point have had to deal with a team-switcher. Well !kick would be very useful instead of having to call vote and pass vote to kick someone. This is a much quicker way to do things. This also goes well with pause because you can !pause then !kick the deconner.

!tloff: The last comand i gain that i think will be very useful is !tloff. Like vyrus said in his app, there are lots of polls that pass which want the tl off. I think it would be very useful to have the a game has just took a turn and one team is about to lose.

All of the bp , stage, and devmap commands would go unused because there is no need for them.

Also since am now full {ACR} i think a small raise would be very useful. Thanks for your time.

- {ACR}FireFox

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480621
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

where do you only see gaining 3 commands? maybe ones you would use the most, but you are still getting many other commands.


!map, !warn, !lockall, !unlockall, !nrmlsd, !ffon, !ffoff, !fbfon, !fbfoff, !kick,!kill, !pause, !unpause, !devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !tloff, !tlnorm, !bp200, !bp300

That's a lot more than 3 lol

Those commands all come with responsibility. If needed to use them, you would be asked to use them, and saying you wouldn't use them kinda defeats the purpose of having it.

I would honestly rather see you applying for level 22 because it has everything you are already asking for except for !tloff which I think you could live without for the time being. Applying for 25 after that would sound much more reasonable.

I would vote yes, but I'm voting no because you are trying to convince for commands that are all in lower levels and you're applying right past 'em. They are convincing yes and that is why I would vote yes if it was for 22 to give you the cmds you do want (!map, !warn, !lockall, !unlockall, !nrmlsd, !ffon, !ffoff, !fbfon, !fbfoff, !kick, !kill, !pause, !unpause). You may say you won't use the majority of these commands, but these are all some of the more important ones in case something may have happened at the server.

I don't exactly care much for all the colors lol, it just reminds me of The-Judge.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Well i guess you right lad but still tloff would be useful. I liked vyruse's idea of flagging it. maybe bug could move it?

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4775
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I vote no. First the wait sense the last app was 3 weeks. To me asking for over 5 and waiting less then a month is just to much.
Also lads point of asking for commands that are already in lower levels. Even though it isn't written that you have to ask for 5 levels at a time its a nice general rule to abide by.
Also you where officially inducted into ACR on April the 24th and today is June the 13th that means in 50 days or if you prefer 7.142857 weeks you have asked for level 25. So I would like to point out it took me 148 days or 21.142857 weeks to reach level 27. 25 and 27 being so close together I will just consider them the same. After looking at this I feel that you are gaining to fast.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

A reasonable statement atlantis.

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480667
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:59 pm

i also vote no, because of foresaid reasons about timing, you just got your last admin RECENTLY, and it was quite a contravertial topic!! I do think some of these commands are needed, and your reasoning solid, but I am still level 17, and i don't think i need to apply for any more admin. The only thing i lack for monitoring is tloff and revert, and I have not found a recent occasion that i would need revert. I only put up an app to get !tloff becaus about 5 games when i was on, people wanted me to extend the time limit. Too bad noone voted...

anyway, i suggest waiting longer ( thank you atl for your nice argument )

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4630
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Voted No. You keep on trying to achieve higher goals then everyone else. I don't know if your competing with your brother, but you have to stop trying to get higher admin. A whole lot of other members have low/mediocre levels and what? do you see them making a poll all the ti,e? their doing just fine because they have found that ad,in isn't just power and an amount of responsibility, it's something that you deserve. The poll? Just if the poll passes you think that everyone will be ok with that? That everyone will think you deserve it? All just because the poll passed? Is making your reputation going down really worth that much? I would like an answer from only fire to that last question, a cstraight answer.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480667
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

i know someone who put up another admin app today....


*cough*
Spoiler:
 
*cough*

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4630
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 am

i knew someone was going to say that, if you care to notice, tis just a follow up to my last one where NO ONE VOTED. This one is the real deal. So its not a new admin craving, its an old admin craving but at a different time period.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480621
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
i know someone who put up another admin app today....


*cough*
Spoiler:
 
*cough*

hahahahahahahaha

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

First off mbaud I am not competing with my bro. I thought that I diserved this. Any way just because I am trying to get useful commands dosent mean that I am power hungry. My last point is that even if you have a old craving for a sertan lv dosent mean people are just going to say yes, it olny if they think your ready. I Think I have found a common comment that lad stated me going for lv 22 which I think he is right. Well looking foward to hearing from you all in my next app. Thank you

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480366
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

F2 you just got 18 sit on that for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Yes mem sounds good Smile

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4630
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
First off mbaud I am not competing with my bro. I thought that I diserved this. Any way just because I am trying to get useful commands dosent mean that I am power hungry. My last point is that even if you have a old craving for a sertan lv dosent mean people are just going to say yes, it olny if they think your ready. I Think I have found a common comment that lad stated me going for lv 22 which I think he is right. Well looking foward to hearing from you all in my next app. Thank you

seb0910 wrote:
F2 you just got 18 sit on that for a while.

There's the the point

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am

Yes but it is the way memory said it that makes me respect his comment more.

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480621
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

alebod wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
First off mbaud I am not competing with my bro. I thought that I diserved this. Any way just because I am trying to get useful commands dosent mean that I am power hungry. My last point is that even if you have a old craving for a sertan lv dosent mean people are just going to say yes, it olny if they think your ready. I Think I have found a common comment that lad stated me going for lv 22 which I think he is right. Well looking foward to hearing from you all in my next app. Thank you

seb0910 wrote:
F2 you just got 18 sit on that for a while.

There's the the point

That is not YOUR point at all. So please don't make it sound as if it is. Your point is saying that he is trying to get higher admin than his brother which I highly doubt is something that he honestly cares about because for one, he passed his test before IE, two he can always apply for admin so theirs no need for competing there.

I love how you mention other members have low/mediocre levels and you are applying for an even higher level yourself.

"The poll? Just if the poll passes you think that everyone will be ok with that? That everyone will think you deserve it? All just because the poll passed?"

I honestly love that part of your statement. It's not the voting or the poll that ruins your reputation. I really can't believe you didn't read this to yourself and think about it for yourself. If the poll passes for you, do you think everyone will be ok with that? You deserve it? What have you done differently than Firefox? I see him in the clan in less time and PASSED his test. I don't know about you guys, but that usually says something about a player to me.

Firefox, I honestly guarantee you that I will vote on your next application, if it is for level 22 with these same reasons, and will vote yes. I would also assume that everyone would have to agree.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3050
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am

Like I said before,admin without power is nothing or in other words ineffective admin.
And if he gets !tloff he will be the only who who does on this side of the planet..
So f1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 am

Well lad thank you for defending me. I am glad to hear that you will vote on my lv22 app. Thanks alot! And weed aswell glad to see you voted

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480366
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

:Lad wrote:
... he is trying to get higher admin than his brother which I highly doubt is something that he honestly cares about...

actually i bet him and IE care about that, i would know being a brother myself. just throwin it out there Razz


i didnt feel like taking the time to read all these arguments, but it seems to me that mbaud is a bit frustrated that IE and FF are flying through the ranks while he, who has been here longer, is not doing it so easily. i think thats very understandable, since i was here for like a year and a half before getting any sort of admin at all, and its true, they are advancing faster than anyone else i've seen before and i also find that questionable. Just yesterday upon becoming full {ACR}, FF tested hobo_rules for ACRit, who is fairly decent in skill but also is immature in nature and i dont think at all suitable for ACRit, and i was afraid this was gonna happen if these two got high enough rank. but you guys voted this way so i guess we'll have to see what happens.

i also hope you guys dont start, as lad said, "warring" in the clan, since its just a game and this is just the internet. i know lad and FF voted no for mbaud's admin app, but honestly, if someone is responsible and loyal to the clan, i think they deserve the admin to help make it a better server. you guys gotta look at the bigger picture, not just a momentary slipup or letout of emotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480621
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 pm

it would not be a "better server" giving admin to someone with a hardcore temper. All I have been hearing all day from mbaud is that he cant wait to have higher admin up to me. At least on rioters, so that he can either do shit to me or other people. Giving someone more admin when they constantly threaten their own clan members that they will do stuff to them if they get it? yea that makes a good server huh.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480855
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 21
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Memory in responce to your post I can honestly tell you that I am not compeating with ie nor have the need to. I Just make apps for levels that I think would be help full to me. It is a learning experience that I am going throu to see peoples view points and how they respond. I do this to get to know you all and to see how I can improve. I think this quote discribes by time in {ACR} so far "Success builds character, failure reveals it."

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480366
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 pm

:Lad wrote:
it would not be a "better server" giving admin to someone with a hardcore temper. All I have been hearing all day from mbaud is that he cant wait to have higher admin up to me. At least on rioters, so that he can either do shit to me or other people. Giving someone more admin when they constantly threaten their own clan members that they will do stuff to them if they get it? yea that makes a good server huh.

have you heard of taking a screenshot? its when you take a picture of your computer screen, its a great tool for showing evidence of such accusations. if a member is saying things like that why the hell wouldnt you take screens and post em to do something about it. see, i dont have magical powers, i dont know that stuff like this happens because you havent posted screens of it. for all i know it could be an isolated incident or he could be joking, but without a screenie i cant tell. so if you want something to be done about it, show some proof and make a thread, or else you're argument amounts to naught.


Last edited by seb0910 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480621
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm

lol and what help would I need? especially yours? You're the one that started attacking me and was going to ban me when I didn't have admin at the one time. You're really no different, and I think you meant "argument".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480366
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm

idk wtf ur talking about, i never knew you before you had admin. also, i never said anything about help. i just said show some proof if youre gonna tell me that mbaud would not make the server better with higher admin, cuz right now you got nothing backing you up but your word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4630
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm kind of tired of you taking what im saying, and using it against me. Where'd all this negative energy come from? If you noticed Lad, I wasnt saying that they were competing but that they were USING each other. Except that the point is that that was a while agao, and as I SAID, it didnt have to be the true resoulution nor did have to be completly true, it was just a character! And let me see, look at my admin app for lvl 20, how many days has it been, how many hours has it been? Hmmm? Know compare that with FF apps, tell me the difference Lad, go on and tell me! You'll clearly see that the TIME DIFFERENCE is huge! What i said was only pointing out to the fact that FF's apps had a shorter time period deviding them! So then I making an app which i was planning to do a week before, did one. My first for lvl 29 failed, fine. So i guess this is where you are reproaching me, i waited 3 bloody weeks, which must be too short for you, to make the app that Memory guaranteed to pass! So i did, i messed up on my first one for my computer was not working properly, so then what does that count as, NOTHING! You are NOT going to tell me that an app that cant be voted on is going to be considered a real app! So then i waited one FULL week to make my new app! This new app which is still in progress is only the same thing as my previous failed app! So that means I have waited long enough to make my new app! But now(yet again), look at FF's apps, look at the time difference and tell me that his admin apps arent rushed!

You are taking this COMPLETLY the wrong way, I have no clue why. But for further notice from you, I have placed it in my mind that they passed and am now OK with both of them, so stop trying to get at me, im fukin tired of having to lesten to you trying to make look like a fool!!!


And WOW, having a Higher admin than you?! Are you fukin serious, your taking that too, you bloody kicked me from rioters!!! I only said ,after you finally let me get back on, just you wait till i get 999. Is that soo bad? Do you really think i would do that! You're bloody egoisticle!

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   

Back to top Go down
 
FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Can't log in on firefox browser
» Firefox Personas
» Firefox 4 - Mybrute stuff
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: