{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Ok, the third one is gonna make it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mbaude for level 25
Yes
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
No
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4698
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Well! This is my third admin post that i have created over the last month, and i'm proud to say that if this one fails, or i mess up on the poll again, I will...well, make another mater, much later.

So here we go again, I would like 25 on ACR unlimited. My current admin is 20 and as I said before, I have never f1ucked with it and i never will. FNow, im going to do something different, instead of listing all the cmds and why i want them, im just going to tell you how im would to use them. For what I thought is such, its not a matter of knowing the cmds and how they work, but how i would, not can, would. For example, Bomm, rc gets deconstructed by Om-Killer. All they alien players are screaming, NO OM NO OM, HE DECONNED, an probably /callvote kick OM. And i would use my new bind that sais- Have no fear, Mbaude is here.- and procced with a drastic !pause, which i then follow up with an even more drasticier !buildlog, and when you thought it wouldnt get better, I !revert that darn purple structure with four black fangs that looks like it has a mouth right next to those purplish standing up greenish eggs.

That was just one example, but if you ever care to ready my other admin app's youll find that the rest of the reasons are there.
Vote this time!

-theMbaude

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480298
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

you really should edit this and put your reasons in instead of making us look for them, but i remember your previous reasons and i agree so F1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4698
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm

fines fines, ill go look for them tomorow. But still, there's only one ay left, and from what i see, its going in my favor

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480553
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am

You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480787
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 am

I voted no because I agree with what lad and most people think which was
:Lad wrote:
I really wish you would pass your scrim test first before trying to get yourself as high as you possibly can as an {ACRit}.
I think it is a good cut off point for ACRit's to have lv20.

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480298
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am

:Lad wrote:
You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.

how is he doing this at all?

and its "warring" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480553
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 am

He is fighting against firefox and IE for no reason. It is painfully obvious and it honestly needs to stop, because it is pointless. And btw mem, I dont give a fu,ck if it is one misspelled word. They all do a million, so have fun correcting theirs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480787
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

I personaly think that mbaud is having sour grapes over me passing the test when he has been waiting longer. Thus leading to him taking it out on me. All I have to say on the mater is that i am not looking to fight you and that you have had many chances to pass the test and your time will come. violence No War

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480298
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

:Lad wrote:
He is fighting against firefox and IE for no reason. It is painfully obvious and it honestly needs to stop, because it is pointless. And btw mem, I dont give a fu,ck if it is one misspelled word. They all do a million, so have fun correcting theirs.

i hadnt yet read the other posts when i posted this

i was only telling you so you would know for the future. only reason i dont tell them is cuz i figure they wont bother to listen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3118
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

alebod wrote:
Well! This is my third admin post that i have created over the last month, and i'm proud to say that if this one fails, or i mess up on the poll again, I will...well, make another mater, much later.

So here we go again, I would like 25 on ACR unlimited. My current admin is 20 and as I said before, I have never f1ucked with it and i never will. FNow, im going to do something different, instead of listing all the cmds and why i want them, im just going to tell you how im would to use them. For what I thought is such, its not a matter of knowing the cmds and how they work, but how i would, not can, would. For example, Bomm, rc gets deconstructed by Om-Killer. All they alien players are screaming, NO OM NO OM, HE DECONNED, an probably /callvote kick OM. And i would use my new bind that sais- Have no fear, Mbaude is here.- and procced with a drastic !pause, which i then follow up with an even more drasticier !buildlog, and when you thought it wouldnt get better, I !revert that darn purple structure with four black fangs that looks like it has a mouth right next to those purplish standing up greenish eggs.

That was just one example, but if you ever care to ready my other admin app's youll find that the rest of the reasons are there.
Vote this time!

-theMbaude
I have never seen you do any kind of trouble or what ever they say.
You are cool,active and experienced member and THATS why you deserve an admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4698
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480553
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm

alebod wrote:
Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.

I don't get why the level thing is such a big deal. Goody hadn't had even bothered to come in to get an actual admin level in forever and when he did, it was almost surprising. Even guys like Taco who have been ACRit and never bother to come in to get a new admin level. He doesn't even really complain about and he's been in longer than I have.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 3219
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:39 am

i voted f1 for a good argument , and making me laugh Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4698
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 pm

:Lad wrote:
alebod wrote:
Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.

I don't get why the level thing is such a big deal. Goody hadn't had even bothered to come in to get an actual admin level in forever and when he did, it was almost surprising. Even guys like Taco who have been ACRit and never bother to come in to get a new admin level. He doesn't even really complain about and he's been in longer than I have.

The levels? Thats how you got into this remember? You pounced me like a goon when i and FF had a litle querrel. Im tired of this Lad. It was never your fight. You just barged in. I dont know if your goal is to make look like an idiot, to get me kicked out of the clan, or to make me miserable. But i can tell you this, grow up

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480553
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 pm

alebod wrote:
:Lad wrote:
alebod wrote:
Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.

I don't get why the level thing is such a big deal. Goody hadn't had even bothered to come in to get an actual admin level in forever and when he did, it was almost surprising. Even guys like Taco who have been ACRit and never bother to come in to get a new admin level. He doesn't even really complain about and he's been in longer than I have.

The levels? Thats how you got into this remember? You pounced me like a goon when i and FF had a litle querrel. Im tired of this Lad. It was never your fight. You just barged in. I dont know if your goal is to make look like an idiot, to get me kicked out of the clan, or to make me miserable. But i can tell you this, grow up

I was never intending anything against you, you are the one constantly calling me the idiot. So don't try playing the pity party. I only intended to help firefox because he is newer than you, and you only hated on him for his application (hence being a 2nd, I was defending his actions(you however always tend to blow it up into a new story)) He never broke any rules considering he was waiting a week. Waiting a month doesn't make much difference, but if that makes you feel like you deserve it more. Then go ahead.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4698
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Is this a pass, i think i did mess up and not put in the amount of days...

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   

Back to top Go down
 
Ok, the third one is gonna make it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I'm gonna make me a money tree
» are they ever gonna make more grotesques....
» other miniature companies who may make trolls?
» I'm gonna searching for new pupils
» How to make your WoW work on NetEase servers.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: