{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Ok, the third one is gonna make it

Go down 
+2
null
-theMbaude
6 posters

Mbaude for level 25
Yes
Ok, the third one is gonna make it Vote_lcap60%Ok, the third one is gonna make it Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Ok, the third one is gonna make it Vote_lcap40%Ok, the third one is gonna make it Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Ok, the third one is gonna make it 125be

Ok, the third one is gonna make it Empty
PostSubject: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Well! This is my third admin post that i have created over the last month, and i'm proud to say that if this one fails, or i mess up on the poll again, I will...well, make another mater, much later.

So here we go again, I would like 25 on ACR unlimited. My current admin is 20 and as I said before, I have never f1ucked with it and i never will. FNow, im going to do something different, instead of listing all the cmds and why i want them, im just going to tell you how im would to use them. For what I thought is such, its not a matter of knowing the cmds and how they work, but how i would, not can, would. For example, Bomm, rc gets deconstructed by Om-Killer. All they alien players are screaming, NO OM NO OM, HE DECONNED, an probably /callvote kick OM. And i would use my new bind that sais- Have no fear, Mbaude is here.- and procced with a drastic !pause, which i then follow up with an even more drasticier !buildlog, and when you thought it wouldnt get better, I !revert that darn purple structure with four black fangs that looks like it has a mouth right next to those purplish standing up greenish eggs.

That was just one example, but if you ever care to ready my other admin app's youll find that the rest of the reasons are there.
Vote this time!

-theMbaude
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Ok, the third one is gonna make it 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

you really should edit this and put your reasons in instead of making us look for them, but i remember your previous reasons and i agree so F1
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm

fines fines, ill go look for them tomorow. But still, there's only one ay left, and from what i see, its going in my favor
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am

You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 am

I voted no because I agree with what lad and most people think which was
:Lad wrote:
I really wish you would pass your scrim test first before trying to get yourself as high as you possibly can as an {ACRit}.
I think it is a good cut off point for ACRit's to have lv20.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am

You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.

how is he doing this at all?

and its "warring" lol
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 am

He is fighting against firefox and IE for no reason. It is painfully obvious and it honestly needs to stop, because it is pointless. And btw mem, I dont give a fu,ck if it is one misspelled word. They all do a million, so have fun correcting theirs.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

I personaly think that mbaud is having sour grapes over me passing the test when he has been waiting longer. Thus leading to him taking it out on me. All I have to say on the mater is that i am not looking to fight you and that you have had many chances to pass the test and your time will come. violence No War
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

He is fighting against firefox and IE for no reason. It is painfully obvious and it honestly needs to stop, because it is pointless. And btw mem, I dont give a fu,ck if it is one misspelled word. They all do a million, so have fun correcting theirs.

i hadnt yet read the other posts when i posted this

i was only telling you so you would know for the future. only reason i dont tell them is cuz i figure they wont bother to listen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

alebod wrote:
Well! This is my third admin post that i have created over the last month, and i'm proud to say that if this one fails, or i mess up on the poll again, I will...well, make another mater, much later.

So here we go again, I would like 25 on ACR unlimited. My current admin is 20 and as I said before, I have never f1ucked with it and i never will. FNow, im going to do something different, instead of listing all the cmds and why i want them, im just going to tell you how im would to use them. For what I thought is such, its not a matter of knowing the cmds and how they work, but how i would, not can, would. For example, Bomm, rc gets deconstructed by Om-Killer. All they alien players are screaming, NO OM NO OM, HE DECONNED, an probably /callvote kick OM. And i would use my new bind that sais- Have no fear, Mbaude is here.- and procced with a drastic !pause, which i then follow up with an even more drasticier !buildlog, and when you thought it wouldnt get better, I !revert that darn purple structure with four black fangs that looks like it has a mouth right next to those purplish standing up greenish eggs.

That was just one example, but if you ever care to ready my other admin app's youll find that the rest of the reasons are there.
Vote this time!

-theMbaude
I have never seen you do any kind of trouble or what ever they say.
You are cool,active and experienced member and THATS why you deserve an admin
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm

alebod wrote:
Lad, as fire pointed it out I am a bit grumpy towards fire and vyrus for passing the test before me an IE. But for IE, i am not mad at him the least bit and i have never been mad at him. For the issue with FF and vyrus, I think im just going to have to get used to it. And we need to stop with this level 20 limit thing, its not really all too fair for those of us who have been ACRit's for a while and wish to take the test but the admins always reply ''im too tired'', ''i did a test yesterday'' when it only takes up about 20 minutes of your time. I also would like to thank you Memory for supporting me with this app, and Weed for supporting me too.

I don't get why the level thing is such a big deal. Goody hadn't had even bothered to come in to get an actual admin level in forever and when he did, it was almost surprising. Even guys like Taco who have been ACRit and never bother to come in to get a new admin level. He doesn't even really complain about and he's been in longer than I have.
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:39 am

i voted f1 for a good argument , and making me laugh Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 pm

alebod wrote:

I don't get why the level thing is such a big deal. Goody hadn't had even bothered to come in to get an actual admin level in forever and when he did, it was almost surprising. Even guys like Taco who have been ACRit and never bother to come in to get a new admin level. He doesn't even really complain about and he's been in longer than I have.

The levels? Thats how you got into this remember? You pounced me like a goon when i and FF had a litle querrel. Im tired of this Lad. It was never your fight. You just barged in. I dont know if your goal is to make look like an idiot, to get me kicked out of the clan, or to make me miserable. But i can tell you this, grow up
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 pm

alebod wrote:
alebod wrote:

The levels? Thats how you got into this remember? You pounced me like a goon when i and FF had a litle querrel. Im tired of this Lad. It was never your fight. You just barged in. I dont know if your goal is to make look like an idiot, to get me kicked out of the clan, or to make me miserable. But i can tell you this, grow up

I was never intending anything against you, you are the one constantly calling me the idiot. So don't try playing the pity party. I only intended to help firefox because he is newer than you, and you only hated on him for his application (hence being a 2nd, I was defending his actions(you however always tend to blow it up into a new story)) He never broke any rules considering he was waiting a week. Waiting a month doesn't make much difference, but if that makes you feel like you deserve it more. Then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Is this a pass, i think i did mess up and not put in the amount of days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, the third one is gonna make it   Ok, the third one is gonna make it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, the third one is gonna make it
Page 1 of 1