{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.

Go down 
+5
BugHuman
null
Atlantis
{ACR}Chris
-theMbaude
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. 125be

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Empty
PostSubject: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Ok, I'm about to list everything that I have understood and learned by being on the forums and being in-game about ACR, and maybe some other stuff.

From what I can see ACR is basically devided into two parts, ACR and ACRit's("it" standing for "In Training") Full ACR are allowed to wear the S> tag while ACRit's can not. For an ACRit to become and ACR he/she needs to a "test" that has the these following rules(this is all from memory): One. There is to be no conversations between the Spectators and the players. Two. The teams must be consisted of 2 players. The ACRit team having two ACRit's and the S> having one Scrimmer and one Elite(Evil or Very Mad). Three. There is to be no attacking the other base unless both players are in it or it's Stage 3. The winner is based on the teams, that well, wins. If the ACRit's pass, they get to wear the ACR tag and S> tag. So that's basically it for ACRit's. Now for ACR. Once/if you get to become a full ACR member you get some rights, like level 999 admin on Admin Crazy Rioters. But not only that, you get the privilege of pursuing a new goal/rank, the E> rank, meaning Elite rank. That is (from what I can tell) the highest achivable rank. Once you have gotten the Elite rank, you stop. You cannot progress (unless you can and i just don't know about it). There are other ranks you can get though. As in B> for builder rank, SC> for scrim captain (I don't think we have one since lad passed on, but I pretty sure im wrong) etc... And that's about enough said about ranks. Now about the rules in general on our servers and the forums. As I can tell (and for some strange reason) we ABSOLUTLY HATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE on someone who doubleposts. I did that once and I will never forget how many members screamed at me for doing so... Then after that it's basically just make your app in the correct section etc... In the servers our rules are different. No hacking (thats a surprise, never heard of any other servers that allow it) no impersonating ACR, no spamming (although I heard this one might be scratched off the list) no insulting BugHuman in any ways shape or form (that's a big no-no) and play farely. If you want to find out more rules, just go on ACR Unlimited and type !Info Rules.

Now I'm going to tell you my first day in ACR and with Bug. I remember the day when I was tested, not ever been ''tested'' before I was kinda wondering what Bug meant when he said '' Do you want to be tested?''. I was kinda happy that day I guess. I remember a member called punk something, he was the newest ACR member i be-friended that day. I also remember seeing Essence. So then after that I discovered Rioters. I was told pick a team, which I did, and I choose Aliens. I was supposed to fight Punk something and ended up fighting Essence. I remember not knowing the rules and except that I had to reach 5 kills. I then beat Essence 5-4. Pretty proud of myself. I then discovered the forums and how they worked. But that wasn't the most memerable part of the day, the most memerable part was when I first fought Bug. I remember saying how if I had a goon I would own him (and today I can..Sometimes) and he kept on telling me '' Get on my level, just Get on my level'' He was being very harsh with me, telling me how bad my moves were and how I would need to train years before I could beat him etc... It was at that moment that I told myself how one day I would beat him. And that's is basically what got me to my level today. Although I can admit, I felt like quiting many times, but I stayed active. I even had to get advice to keep me going. I remember it going something like this '' If I were to compliment you on your human, you would think that you wouldnt need to train your humans for you think that you have them already up to level." And that is when I finally uderstood why he never ever complimented me. (He knows who he is)

All in all, I have made some great friends in ACR and I hope to keep on seeing you guys play more Smile
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 am

Geez long enough? Lol. Also, who is this “Punk” you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

not sure. No mention of me? Sad
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

why dont you clean it up, throw in some more info about tests, add some pretty colors and label it "NOobIEz gUIde 2 AcR", seriously, i bet this would help alot of noobs, atleast the first half. we all know they arent smart enough to navigate a forum for the scrim test rules.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm

He makes me seem like an asshole. Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
He was being very harsh with me, telling me how bad my moves were and how I would need to train years before I could beat him etc... It was at that moment that I told myself how one day I would beat him. And that's is basically what got me to my level today. Although I can admit, I felt like quiting many times, but I stayed active. I even had to get advice to keep me going. I remember it going something like this '' If I were to compliment you on your human, you would think that you wouldnt need to train your humans for you think that you have them already up to level." And that is when I finally uderstood why he never ever complimented me.

Are you a motivational speaker IRL?
I almost started to cry at those first sentences.."It was that moment that I told myself how one day I would beat him."

Oh, man..wiping tears from my eyes..

/sarcasm

Anyways, nice essay. Explains the rules and ACR pretty well.

@ Bug
BugHuman wrote:

That's because you ar-

!MUTE
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm

BugHuman wrote:

everyone has those days where things arent going so great so theyre all like Mad to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

seb0910 wrote:
BugHuman wrote:

everyone has those days where things arent going so great so theyre all like Mad to everyone.

i like the emote you used Smile very nice
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 am

BugHuman wrote:

Ok first off, don't think that. You are a great leader for a young teenage boy. I completly respect you. If I made you feel that, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 am

mbaudy's trying to not end up creamated...
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Lol Vyrus, but actually I'm not, I was just apologizing
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Lol Vyrus, but actually I'm not, I was just apologizing

Someone's afraid of the !kill command O_o
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
BugHuman wrote:

Ok first off, don't think that. You are a great leader for a young teenage boy. I completly respect you. If I made you feel that, I'm sorry.
lol like everything that has to do with some form of confrontation with you, seems like their's always hidden insults in there. Maybe you don't think so, but I see parts in that comment that did not even need to belong.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 am

Well he was an asshole that day, but that over lol, I was apologizing? I have don't have any bad feeling against anyone here lol. Just saying sorry, sry you took that the wrong way lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.   Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hhhhh..;I guess I'll call this Everything I have learned.
Page 1 of 1