{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Tired of Aimbotting Ban...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Her3tic
Private 2
Private 2
Her3tic

Tired of Aimbotting Ban... Empty
PostSubject: Tired of Aimbotting Ban...   Tired of Aimbotting Ban... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:23 am

I owned the Pk guild along with Demorgon...
Both match, i owned with around 25-30 kill and they had less than 5 each.
Demorgon built nice base both game. They were camping in every team they had, i wasnt. I was eating/killing them really fast, and they tough i was aimbotting... or wallhaxing... They banned me from their server for 30 days for " Aim Assistance under Review"...

I'm so tired of beeing banned everywhere for aimbotting...
Back to top Go down
http://www.francemu.com
{ACR}TARIQ
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}TARIQ

PostSubject: aimbotting   Tired of Aimbotting Ban... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Her3tic wrote:
I owned the Pk guild along with Demorgon...
Both match, i owned with around 25-30 kill and they had less than 5 each.
Demorgon built nice base both game. They were camping in every team they had, i wasnt. I was eating/killing them really fast, and they tough i was aimbotting... or wallhaxing... They banned me from their server for 30 days for " Aim Assistance under Review"...

I'm so tired of beeing banned everywhere for aimbotting...

{ACR}TARIQ wrote:
I know i went onto a server called rock stage up and the owner is obviously giving out admin free i owned them so bad around 20-1 in both teams they banned me for life!!! WTF!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tremulous.com
panth3r
Private 2
Private 2
panth3r

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Aimbotting Ban...   Tired of Aimbotting Ban... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:30 pm

i have no perm bans (for "aimbotting" which i obviously dont do) but servers like Harwe's unlimmited and Skittles kick people for being better than them and it drives me fing crazy.. i had 105 kills on Harwes and they kicked me for aimbotting :/.
105 kills really isnt that much..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Aimbotting Ban...   Tired of Aimbotting Ban... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of Aimbotting Ban...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: