{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 The ACR Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 am

THE ACR HANDBOOK.

How to Become an ACRit:
Many people ask this question and each time we have to answer the same thing. So if you read this, we should NEVER hear ''How to I join ACR'' again! Is that understood? Good. Now, how to become one. We should players who are sociable and have some skill. First, we the ACR members, recommend you to the clan leader, Bughuman, to join. We do so if we think that you are cool, nice to hang out with, and will be a great addition to our clan. You must be active on our servers and be friendly with our members to do this. After the recommendation you undergo a test. This test is very simple btu there are some rules involved.

Rules of ACRit Test:

  1. No Attacking the other base

  2. You have to get to FIVE kills before you opponent does to win.

  3. No cheating (hacks/aimbot)

  4. MUST be against another SCRIMMER, that means a FULL ACR member, not an ACRit.

  5. Last but not least, play fairly, no cursing, insults etc...



Thats all you'll need to become an ACRit. Wish you luck.

ACR, ACRit’s, and Ranks:
From what I can see ACR is basically divided into two parts, ACR and ACRit's("it" stands for "In Training"). Full ACR are allowed to wear the S> tag while ACRit's can not. For an ACRit to become an ACR he/she needs to take a test.

Rules of The Test:

  1. No ghosting

  2. The teams must be consisted of 2 players. The ACRit team must have two ACRit's and the ACR team must have one Scrimmer and one Elite (or 2 Elites or 1 Elite and 1 Scrimmer).

  3. You may not attack the other team's base unless both players are in it or your team reaches Stage 3.

  4. The winner is not based on the team that wins. The team could win but fail the test.

  5. Camping period is maxed to a total of 6 minutes, this timer is not reset if you leave base. Until a team reaches Stage 3 this rule is put into effect.

  6. The team of testers must not include mentors of the applicants.



Now for ACR. Once you get to become a full ACR member you'll get some better rights, for example you'll get 999 on Admin Crazy Rioters. . But not only that, you get the privilege of pursuing a new goal/rank, the E> rank, meaning Elite rank. That is the highest achievable rank. Once you have gotten the Elite rank, you stop. There are other ranks you can get though. As in B> for builder rank, SC> for scrim captain (Which may be unavailable) etc... Ranks are very important to show what skills you have to other clan members. And that's about enough said for ranks.

Mentor: One other privilege you get from being a full ACR is the right to mentor. This is what it means to be a mentor. As a mentor you are allowed to get a student or mentee. As a mentor towards a mentee you have to train them strongly and hard so that they can pass the Scrim Test and become a full ACR member. Our member M>{ACR}Atlantis is the mentor cordinator, so therefore it's his job to make sure who's mentor is who's mentee.

The Forum and In-Game Rules:
Now about the rules in general on our servers and the forums. As I can tell (and for some strange reason) we ABSOLUTLY HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE DOUBLE-POSTS. I did that once and I will never forget how many members screamed at me for doing so... Then after that it's basically just make your app in the correct section for the correct reason (otherwise you'll sound retarded). In the servers our rules are different of course. No hacking (that’s a surprise, never heard of any other servers that allows it) no impersonating ACR, no spamming (although I heard this one might be scratched off the list) no insulting BugHuman in any ways shape or form (that's a big no-no) and play fairly. If you want to find out more rules, just go on ACR Unlimited and type !Info Rules. And for your sake, do NOT take these rules lightly, they will cost you.

And that is basically a small guide for ACR.
Hope this is usefull Smile



If you want some more help with other topics that you haven't found here click on the link below.
http://theacr.darkbb.com/news-f1/bug-s-list-of-helpful-topics-t1246.htm

-theMbaude and all the other members who helped me ;D





To be moved to the Guide App, its locked so I can't put there.

_________________





Last edited by -theMbaude on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4811
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 am

Nice job man.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3201
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Admin Crazy Rioters

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 am

Mbaud this is good.but what if u added how to become an ACRit,

_________________


(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> Kirby is watching you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 pm

{ACRit}Explorer wrote:
Mbaud this is good.but what if u added how to become an ACRit,

Youre RIGHT


Ok now good?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3201
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Admin Crazy Rioters

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Ok now it's really good

_________________


(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> Kirby is watching you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok, now all I need is to get it to GUIDES. Bughuman, since you are the GUIDE moderator, can I ask you to move it there please?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2833
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Good job, repped.

I hit the negative sign, is that okay? I don't think it effects you too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480330
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm

*affects. Since youre a grammar nazi i expect nothing but perfection lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

seb0910 wrote:
*affects. Since youre a grammar nazi i expect nothing but perfection lol!

errr was that last bit for me?

@Bleh I DOOOOO, look! at it! -105! Y cant it be the opposite!

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2833
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:04 pm

seb0910 wrote:
*affects. Since youre a grammar nazi i expect nothing but perfection lol!

ef·fect   /ɪˈfɛkt/ Show Spelled[ih-fekt] Show IPA
–noun
1. something that is produced by an agency or cause; result; consequence: Exposure to the sun had the effect of toughening his skin.
2. power to produce results; efficacy; force; validity; influence: His protest had no effect.

af·fect1    /v. əˈfɛkt; n. ˈæfɛkt/ Show Spelled[v. uh-fekt; n. af-ekt] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1. to act on; produce an effect or change in: Cold weather affected the crops.
2. to impress the mind or move the feelings of: The music affected him deeply.


I stand corrected. <3

And I made it -104, not 105.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3949
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Good job Mbaud!

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Dont want to sound ungratefull and all, but i dont see it getting put in the Guid section. Or is there somethign thats happening that i dont know of? I worked hard on this and would like it uin Guids.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4666
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
THE ACR HANDBOOK.

How to Become an ACRit:
Many people ask this question and each time we have to answer the same thing. So if you read this, we should NEVER hear ''How to I join ACR'' again! Is that understood? Good. Now, how to become one. We should players who are sociable and have some skill. First, we the ACR members, recommend you to the clan leader, Bughuman, to join. We do so if we think that you are cool, nice to hang out with, and will be a great addition to our clan. You must be active on our servers and be friendly with our members to do this. After the recommendation you undergo a test. This test is very simple btu there are some rules involved.

Rules of ACRit Test:

  1. No Attacking the other base

  2. You have to get to FIVE kills before you opponent does to win.

  3. No cheating (hacks/aimbot)

  4. MUST be against another SCRIMMER, that means a FULL ACR member, not an ACRit.

  5. Last but not least, play fairly, no cursing, insults etc...



Thats all you'll need to become an ACRit. Wish you luck.

ACR, ACRit’s, and Ranks:
From what I can see ACR is basically divided into two parts, ACR and ACRit's("it" stands for "In Training"). Full ACR are allowed to wear the S> tag while ACRit's can not. For an ACRit to become an ACR he/she needs to take a test.

Rules of The Test:

  1. No ghosting

  2. The teams must be consisted of 2 players. The ACRit team must have two ACRit's and the ACR team must have one Scrimmer and one Elite (or 2 Elites or 1 Elite and 1 Scrimmer).

  3. You may not attack the other team's base unless both players are in it or your team reaches Stage 3.

  4. The winner is not based on the team that wins. The team could win but fail the test.

  5. Camping period is maxed to a total of 6 minutes, this timer is not reset if you leave base. Until a team reaches Stage 3 this rule is put into effect.

  6. The team of testers must not include mentors of the applicants.



Now for ACR. Once you get to become a full ACR member you'll get some better rights, for example you'll get 999 on Admin Crazy Rioters. . But not only that, you get the privilege of pursuing a new goal/rank, the E> rank, meaning Elite rank. That is the highest achievable rank. Once you have gotten the Elite rank, you stop. There are other ranks you can get though. As in B> for builder rank, SC> for scrim captain (Which may be unavailable) etc... Ranks are very important to show what skills you have to other clan members. And that's about enough said for ranks.

Mentor: One other privilege you get from being a full ACR is the right to mentor. This is what it means to be a mentor. As a mentor you are allowed to get a student or mentee. As a mentor towards a mentee you have to train them strongly and hard so that they can pass the Scrim Test and become a full ACR member. Our member M>{ACR}Atlantis is the mentor cordinator, so therefore it's his job to make sure who's mentor is who's mentee.

The Forum and In-Game Rules:
Now about the rules in general on our servers and the forums. As I can tell (and for some strange reason) we ABSOLUTLY HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE DOUBLE-POSTS. I did that once and I will never forget how many members screamed at me for doing so... Then after that it's basically just make your app in the correct section for the correct reason (otherwise you'll sound retarded). In the servers our rules are different of course. No hacking (that’s a surprise, never heard of any other servers that allows it) no impersonating ACR, no spamming (although I heard this one might be scratched off the list) no insulting BugHuman in any ways shape or form (that's a big no-no) and play fairly. If you want to find out more rules, just go on ACR Unlimited and type !Info Rules. And for your sake, do NOT take these rules lightly, they will cost you.

And that is basically a small guide for ACR.
Hope this is usefull Smile



If you want some more help with other topics that you haven't found here click on the link below.
http://theacr.darkbb.com/news-f1/bug-s-list-of-helpful-topics-t1246.htm

-theMbaude and all the other members who helped me ;D





To be moved to the Guide App, its locked so I can't put there.

NERD-ish.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The ACR Guide   

Back to top Go down
 
The ACR Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» guthans guide
» ___A Guide to Ranging Mithril Dragons___
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters
» Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..?
» Anti LAG guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: