{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Evolve?
Yes!
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
No :(
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

Hello everyone! I would like to obtain level 25. At level 20 I learn the commands !devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !tloff, !tlnorm, !bp200, !bp300. I am mainly applying for level 25 because of the command !tloff/!tlnorm. This would enable me to finsh games that should of allready ended but since people are camping in places like the window room it's taking longer than expected. I also think this command is helpful to have in my itinerary of commands because people often call polls to turn off the time limmit. The other commands I gain (!devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !bp200, !bp300.) would go unused because the server is allready at stage 3 and there is no need for devmap because there is allready unlimited building. This is just a small raise (+3) I am also becoming more active as i recover from my move (Yay lower ping) cheers
Thanks for your time.

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server


Last edited by {ACR}FireFox on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 pm

F1 happy 1 month early birthday present Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

lol thank you

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3116
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

You deasarve it..
I just cant see why not... keep up the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Agreed

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Someone voted no and didn't say? Someone apparently doesn't like you (cough...mbaud...cough). Oh well doesn't count Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 pm

lol

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4696
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Err can i help you lad? I was in a rush and didnt get to say why. But now that you cornered me...............

I dont think you should get it because you just came back and ive seen you only for like an hour? I dont think you should just come back and drop a bomb saying i was higher admin. Havent seen you in a while so I dont know how you act on our server....

Happy lad?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

I dont think you should just come back and drop a bomb saying i was higher admin. Havent seen you in a while so I dont know how you act on our server....

OK WHAT??? how I act??? LOL i always act the same... and what bomb was droped??? any way you made your vote. o well

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4696
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

I dont think you should just come back and drop a bomb saying i was higher admin. Havent seen you in a while so I dont know how you act on our server....

OK WHAT??? how I act??? LOL i always act the same... and what bomb was droped??? any way you made your vote. o well

When I said act I meant how you handle your responsibilities. When I said bomb, I meant this vote. You came back today and then directly made this app? I call that a bomb (some way or another). Personally I feel like you are power crazy in ACR, trying to get the highest admin and the most ranks. But thats just me.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

i hav ebeen back for about a week and i am not power crazy last app was like 1 month ago?

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 pm

yes, I am happy to see you actually gave a reason. Even if it was kind of a poor reason, just sounds bitter to me, but that could just be from my stand point. Honestly, I've never seen firefox handle any admin responsibilities any different than you have mbaud. So in saying that, he's responsible to get 3 levels (as well as you would be no different). Now asking for 5+ would be pushing it, but being gone doesn't mean he's not allowed to jump up a little, even considering he's been back for a short while. He's still a part of the clan and is here for the greater good of it. If he is, as you say, "power crazy in ACR". I see it more as, he's trying to provide as much help to the clan as he can and be as dedicated as possible. No point in punishing a guy who is trying to help and stay in the clan. I say that last part because I've seen guys leave from the clan in an absence and disappear and never come back or very rarely are ever seen or heard from again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3116
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

:Lad wrote:
yes, I am happy to see you actually gave a reason. Even if it was kind of a poor reason, just sounds bitter to me, but that could just be from my stand point. Honestly, I've never seen firefox handle any admin responsibilities any different than you have mbaud. So in saying that, he's responsible to get 3 levels (as well as you would be no different). Now asking for 5+ would be pushing it, but being gone doesn't mean he's not allowed to jump up a little, even considering he's been back for a short while. He's still a part of the clan and is here for the greater good of it. If he is, as you say, "power crazy in ACR". I see it more as, he's trying to provide as much help to the clan as he can and be as dedicated as possible. No point in punishing a guy who is trying to help and stay in the clan. I say that last part because I've seen guys leave from the clan in an absence and disappear and never come back or very rarely are ever seen or heard from again.
The fact he was on vication,I dont think is a reason to jump a lvl it just gives him a reason to work for the improvment and the maintenance of the server abit longer.
You dont get a paycheck, if you are not working.
I voted to FF because 22,is not the suitable lvl for him.
You cant do the work without the right tools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 pm

WeeD wrote:

You dont get a paycheck, if you are not working.
I voted to FF because 22,is not the suitable lvl for him.
You cant do the work without the right tools.

Thank you weed for your comment and thank you lad for backing me up. I am glad to know people are looking out for me and share some of the same point of view. :-)

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4696
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 pm

:Lad wrote:
yes, I am happy to see you actually gave a reason. Even if it was kind of a poor reason, just sounds bitter to me, but that could just be from my stand point. Honestly, I've never seen firefox handle any admin responsibilities any different than you have mbaud. So in saying that, he's responsible to get 3 levels (as well as you would be no different). Now asking for 5+ would be pushing it, but being gone doesn't mean he's not allowed to jump up a little, even considering he's been back for a short while. He's still a part of the clan and is here for the greater good of it. If he is, as you say, "power crazy in ACR". I see it more as, he's trying to provide as much help to the clan as he can and be as dedicated as possible. No point in punishing a guy who is trying to help and stay in the clan. I say that last part because I've seen guys leave from the clan in an absence and disappear and never come back or very rarely are ever seen or heard from again.

The only reason I said that he was power cazed was because of the constant advancement in short time. And it seems like he constantly wants to get more ranks (from what ive seen, for example the Elite test.). But I guess thats only me, oh well. Still 2 days. But all I am saying is that instead of being greedy for ''admin'' just handle what you've got for a while. I'm just saying... If you want too see my point, look at how long it took you for E>. Look how long it took Atlantis to get 29. Look at the differences. But thats only to clarify my point. This is what caused a fight last time between us and Im not going thoruhg that again.

I would like Fire to answer. Who knows? he might say something that would change my mind.

_________________





Last edited by -theMbaude on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questioning)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480301
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:31 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Hello everyone! I would like to obtain level 25, gaining the commands !devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !tloff, !tlnorm, !bp200, !bp300. I am mainly applying for level 25 because of the command !tloff/!tlnorm. This would enable me to finsh games that should of allready ended but since people are camping in places like the window room it's taking longer than expected. I also think this command is helpful to have in my itinerary of commands because people often call polls to turn off the time limmit. The other commands I gain (!devmap, !readconfig, !restart, !stage1, !stage3, !bp200, !bp300.) would go unused because the server is allready at stage 3 and there is no need for devmap because there is allready unlimited building. This is just a small raise (+3) I am also becoming more active as i recover from my move (Yay lower ping) cheers
Thanks for your time.
Good reasons. F1.

Oh, and Mbaud's just jealous because people downvote his apps.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 pm

lol this is true, and don't use me as an example. I bet my answer will go no different than atlantis'. I wasn't trying to get or pass elite test, whenever the opportunity came up, I'd give it a shot. I wasn't actually taking any time or trying to make an example of myself. Me and white never practiced, so winning it was just showing how well we both play. As for atlantis, if I recall, he had stated in one of his apps that it was as far as he was going to go (height wise). Also, I'm pretty sure atlantis did go up pretty fast when he first got here and just stopped going up at the last.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4696
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 pm

What is this, all gang up on Mbaud day? Im just clearing a statement that was for this vote. It was nothing personal its just that iI think he show advanca more slowly. That is all. Im just doing the vote... sheesh, you guys can really make a guy feel bad ya know that?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Ok I am not shure what you want me to answer I guess what I will say is that I am not greedy and only after ranks and admin. The reason there are ranks is so you can move up I want to go places not just be a scrimmer any way why are you so concerned with what ranks I am trying to get. If I were elite I would be able. To test people like you. My second point is I have applied for admin in over a month. I have been 22 for awhile and like weed said you can't do the job if you don't have the tools. And that's why I would like higher admin so I can show my A-game 100% of the time. And like lad said we are similar (I think not). So why wouldn't you vote for your self. After all it's not like I abuse my admin. So I personally think your current points are invalid and there I no reason for me to not have level 25. And when the time comes and I need more tools to do my job I will apply again weither it be soon or later.

And Ty linux me love you long time.

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4696
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:59 pm

My point only being you dont seem to be able to use the tools you have along enough before wanting more. And I would say ''like the rest of us'' at the end of that sentencce but it seems as though im outnumbered. Yes albeit I can say Im a bit jealous of you going higher higher while im still stuck at block 1. It seems you are advancing faster than anyone through my eyes. But hey? Who cares what i have to say anymore. You just seem to get everything you want while we, oh no sorry i forgot, i mean I cant get it. I have been in ACR way longer than you have but it then you got wayyyy ahead of where i am. It seriously puzzles me, and frankly this is where i dislike you. You become S>. About 2 weeks later, B> arrives. Going on and on, admin goes from 15 too 22 in less than a month. Moving on a month (where this time, in my eyes, you did nothing) you make another app, and lookey here, everyone is with you again een though you didnt do anything....

That is why I dislike you.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Ouch I guess all I have to say is that your time will come and mine happened to come sooner and if you dislike me fine but do you also dislike vyrus,roob,pip,and skeptic? It's not like you had an unfair chance we all have had equal chances. Now I am ending it here the discussion is over and let's get back to the app. Thanks for your two sence. if you try and get the last word is shows your immature

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 2826
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 104
Location : depends on where im standing.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 pm

HOLD IT! I see my name! Don't be trying to drag me into this, I'd like to make it clear that as I did advance quickly in my first couple months of being in this clan (level advances of 2 to 6 to 10 to 15) I intend to slow down my progression. Just so you know. END POST..............................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3979
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Don't fight... we need to be united against whatever it is that ACR's fight against.
For the record:
Fox IS advancing very quickly BUT
He is showing that he is trustworthy and enthusiastic about the clan, and who doesnt want enthusiastic clan members?

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480789
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Lol Ty blade and pip was that a yes?

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480301
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ouch I guess all I have to say is that your time will come and mine happened to come sooner and if you dislike me fine but do you also dislike vyrus,roob,pip,and skeptic? It's not like you had an unfair chance we all have had equal chances. Now I am ending it here the discussion is over and let's get back to the app. Thanks for your two sence. if you try and get the last word is shows your immature
Speaking of roob; post a damned admin application you lazy ass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon games (Current discussion: X and Y)
» Pokemon Dark rising nuzlocke
» Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)
» Statistical (slightly) Pokemon Role Play
» Statistical Pokemon Journey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: