{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

New Event suggestion "Granger Races"

Go down 
+4
{ACR}Chris
-theMbaude
Iridescent Blade
Pip
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Empty
PostSubject: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

I've Decided to put this in spam because it's probably a stupid idea.

"Granger Races"
(This thread is open for Ideas, and some map suggestions that would make a good race course)

Ok now
- NO HUMANS ALLOWED, THATS WHY ITS CALLED GRANGER RACES
- Contestants will be advanced grangers (no dretchies allowed)
- There will be no separate lanes, everyone together. So that people can try to block and cut off other people to win (grangers all go the same speed so separate lanes would be stupid)
- No wallclimbing penalty= elimination
- ff will be on so that you can attack and spit your opponents to slow them down.
- There will be an armoury(s) blocking at the starting line, contestants must destroy it to start the race./ Or if you don't like that idea an admin can !pause game until contestants are ready, then !unpause to start the race
- Minimum of 2 contestants and a maximum of 6 maybe 8 depending on the map chosen for the course
- one admin must spectate during race to make sure everyone is following rules and can record places to put on forum or whatever
- At the end of the race there will be a wall of teslas/rets to kill you, first person to die is 1st, 2nd person to die is 2nd, etc. or if the map provides it the race can end at lava or something
- If there is a tie those contestants must battle it out granger to granger, winner will get the place
- If you get killed during race you will spawn at the beginning and good luck not getting last
- If som1 is somehow killed in first 6 seconds of the race it must be restarted
- and if there could be obstacles along the race course that would make it more interesting

I hope you take my idea into consideration
again, please comment your thoughts on my idea and make suggestions.

-Pip
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Doing laps around the atcs bunker would be neat. Would be a little difficult to organize, but thats what the EO< rank is all about. Good idea pip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

New Event suggestion "Granger Races" 125be

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 am

Wow this is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

New Event suggestion "Granger Races" 23818192

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 am

BRILLIANT. Except for the fact that ganger blobs don't slow down other grangers (if they do, oh well I'm wrong).
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am

{ACR}Chris wrote:
BRILLIANT. Except for the fact that ganger blobs don't slow down other grangers (if they do, oh well I'm wrong).
Mappers can make a map for it..
Back to top Go down
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks for your comments guys, this is just a rough draft after all. I made this up because i thought it would be a very fun event, like the 1st place winner could get forum points as a reward maybe 100. And ess i think boosted blobs slow you down, at least i think so, so maybe boosters along the course to boost you up and can act as obstacles.
another idea is that there could be like a sprint race that would be 1 lap. And long distance race which could be like 6-10 laps/ or a really long course in which case there would be like check points with eggs so if your killed/die you don't start at the beginning, which would suck.
and blade atcs would be a good idea but it seems sort of small to me, if somone could find a medium/large circular map that would be nice, or if somone made a map, as weed said, that would be even more appreciated, shouldn't be to hard to make a big circle.
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 pm

{ACRit}Pip wrote:
Thanks for your comments guys, this is just a rough draft after all. I made this up because i thought it would be a very fun event, like the 1st place winner could get forum points as a reward maybe 100. And ess i think boosted blobs slow you down, at least i think so, so maybe boosters along the course to boost you up and can act as obstacles.
another idea is that there could be like a sprint race that would be 1 lap. And long distance race which could be like 6-10 laps/ or a really long course in which case there would be like check points with eggs so if your killed/die you don't start at the beginning, which would suck.
and blade atcs would be a good idea but it seems sort of small to me, if somone could find a medium/large circular map that would be nice, or if somone made a map, as weed said, that would be even more appreciated, shouldn't be to hard to make a big circle.
Or you can 1 shot the eggs and they will drop "suprises",like they pop up into a booster or something like that/..
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

WeeD wrote:
Or you can 1 shot the eggs and they will drop "suprises",like they pop up into a booster or something like that/..

Don't think that's possible /

I don't think granger spit slows you other grangers down though, boosted or not.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

New Event suggestion "Granger Races" 87495687

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

WeeD wrote:
{ACR}Chris wrote:
DAMN YOU!!! Not more work!!!
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am

Atlantis wrote:
WeeD wrote:
{ACR}Chris wrote:
DAMN YOU!!! Not more work!!!
hehehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm

heh, granger races, sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

eh. ummm, old topic posting buuut. Has this even really been considered at all, or was it just like something that was cool while it was there but now it has died?
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 pm

still sounds cool to me, you could use it for whatever rank test it is for "make a cool event"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:55 pm

ess liked it kinda hinted to me about a map.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 am

its one of those things where everyone thinks its cool, but they're way too lazy to go do it, caus some other guy will for sure

( everyone thinks its cool right, so well do it, sure we will, im just too busy over here.... )
Back to top Go down
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah.
btw nice sig vyrus, my master.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm

{ACRit}Pip wrote:
Yeah.
btw nice sig vyrus, my master.

what can i say, i had a sudden inspiration!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Event suggestion "Granger Races"   New Event suggestion "Granger Races" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Event suggestion "Granger Races"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: