{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob

Go down 
+6
{ACR}Chris
linux26
Atlantis
null
Pip
Iridescent Blade
10 posters

Ban him?
Yes
Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Vote_lcap100%Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Vote_lcap0%Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Empty
PostSubject: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Here is what happened:
A player called GT-Si connected and immediately started saying crap, so I warned him, he continued and I muted him. Then he deconned RC and other structures and I kicked him. His IP address is 76.103.202.128 and his GUID is D28760E5

Here are screenshots of the console for proof.

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Jt8h6s

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob 2uqovuw

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob W2kqhx

I want him to be banned for quite a long time, if not permabanned.

Thanks, Your loyal admin

Blade

Last edited by Iridescent Blade on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I can verify, blade and jell told me what happened when i got on cause I connected when the map was changing, and actually this guys name looks familiar, i think I've kicked him before. Gj blade.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:21 pm

I've seen him before, he's an older (long-time) player and a fag. He was complaining about gay rights when i called some other guy a fag cuz he was spamming. I cant exactly read the images right now, but im sure he was real good at insulting. i say ban him.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 pm

we ban deconners.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:56 pm

seb0910 wrote:
I've seen him before, he's an older (long-time) player and a fag. He was complaining about gay rights when i called some other guy a fag cuz he was spamming. I cant exactly read the images right now, but im sure he was real good at insulting. i say ban him.
Please refrain from using "gay" and its derogatory variants ("fag", "faggot", etc.) as a pejorative term; homosexuals have fought for their rights for thousands of years, and they have not done it so that some kid uses them as a negative stereotype and a generic insult. Hopefully someday Internet access will be properly tracked and supervised and such non-politically correct terms and insults will be sanctioned (through lawsuits or fines) directly by the corresponding organizations responsible with defending the rights the LGBT community has fought for so many years.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Please refrain from using "gay" and its derogatory variants ("fag", "faggot", etc.) as a pejorative term; homosexuals have fought for their rights for thousands of years, and they have not done it so that some kid uses them as a negative stereotype and a generic insult. Hopefully someday Internet access will be properly tracked and supervised and such non-politically correct terms and insults will be sanctioned (through lawsuits or fines) directly by the corresponding organizations responsible with defending the rights the LGBT community has fought for so many years.
hmm lemme think oh ya your not serious right?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:

Haha that reminds me of the word censor program that changed "Tyson Gay" to "Tyson Homosexual"
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Thousands of years? you sure they've been fighting to help it that long? or just hiding it so they don't get killed for being so different (thousands of years ago)

As well, I say ban. I think they're more issues about the word "nigger" than "gay".
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am

:Lad wrote:
linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Thousands of years? you sure they've been fighting to help it that long? or just hiding it so they don't get killed for being so different (thousands of years ago)
Might wanna work a little more on your sarcasm detector. Oh and some societies didn't really give a shit about them. They haven't actually been fighting for their rights until recently.

As well, I say ban. I think they're more issues about the word "nigger" than "gay".
Well yeah, getting on a clan server just to insult the clan is a pretty good way of saying you want to get permabanned.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 am

chain <----Ban saw
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob 125be

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Voted F1.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 pm

linux26 wrote:
linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Might wanna work a little more on your sarcasm detector. Oh and some societies didn't really give a shit about them. They haven't actually been fighting for their rights until recently.

Well yeah, getting on a clan server just to insult the clan is a pretty good way of saying you want to get permabanned.

I like to think we have bigger issues than "fags" and "niggers". We have multiples of those in the white house.
I assumed they weren't fighting for their rights until recently (hardly at all), but maybe you knew something more secretly than I did. Razz
I have played against him before when his name was just Si. He's always been an asshole.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

linux26 wrote:

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob   Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insult/Decon & Disconnect Noob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Complaints-
Jump to: