{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

My unban request.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lev
Private 2
Private 2

My unban request. Empty
PostSubject: My unban request.   My unban request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 pm

I'd like to be unbanned from the admin crazy rioters server. I've been banned for at least a year, why? I think it was a decon but am not sure, in that time i was pretty new to the game and i didn't know what to do to have fun. I was immature but now ,i think , am enough mature to play on acr servers, why??? The last time i deconned was a year ago..in your server silent . I don't decon anymore, am not acting like a fag anymore. So, why would i still get banned from acr? I mean just give me a chance and if i do something just ban me again.

btw: My name is lev now so if you want to talk to me about my ban just search me.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

My unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My unban request.   My unban request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 pm

try putting this in the "Unban Applications" section and make a poll if you want this to get noticed. :/
and if you don't want to get banned again read the ACR rules which are in the "Rules" section.
Back to top Go down
lev
Private 2
Private 2

My unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My unban request.   My unban request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Twizzel wrote:
I'd like to be unbanned from the admin crazy rioters server. I've been banned for at least a year, why? I think it was a decon but am not sure, in that time i was pretty new to the game and i didn't know what to do to have fun. I was immature but now ,i think , am enough mature to play on acr servers, why??? The last time i deconned was a year ago..in your server silent . I don't decon anymore, am not acting like a fag anymore. So, why would i still get banned from acr? I mean just give me a chance and if i do something just ban me again.

btw: My name is lev now so if you want to talk to me about my ban just search me.

o well fail thx
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

My unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My unban request.   My unban request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Liar.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

My unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My unban request.   My unban request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My unban request.
Page 1 of 1