{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Console being abusive >:(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The.One
Private 2
Private 2

Console being abusive >:( Empty
PostSubject: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 pm

while we were doing a demo scrim (acr v all, we were beating them) the console kept abusing me doing that 'console is not amused' to me. i like to have a laugh but i dont appreciate some admin abusing me while i'm doing any kind of scrim. Non acr's including me were beating acr. we got to s3 while they were still on s1 or 2 and the console just suddenly abuses me. >Sad i'm rly not in the mood with this kind of crap.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Console being abusive >:( 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 pm

A demo scrim and you were being abused..you do realize a demo scrim sounds a lot like a game that means absolutely nothing. If you were getting slapped, I see no problem here. If you were kicked than yes their is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:04 pm

As far as I know, mem, I MEAN CAPTAIN BADASS, *srry mem* was slapping, but never killed or kicked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
As far as I know, mem, I MEAN CAPTAIN BADASS, *srry mem* was slapping, but never killed or kicked.

affraid I'm somewhat surprised he didn't.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah we were just playing it wasn't anything important. I slapped him a few times but never made him feel mah authoritah. Idk why you left I wasn't even spamming it, it was like 2 slaps whenever I remembered I had it binded, and considering I was still trying to win, that wasn't all that often.

And lad knows I would never !kick someone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Yeah we were just playing it wasn't anything important. I slapped him a few times but never made him feel mah authoritah. Idk why you left I wasn't even spamming it, it was like 2 slaps whenever I remembered I had it binded, and considering I was still trying to win, that wasn't all that often.

And lad knows I would never !kick someone Very Happy
I actually like slapping people, especially Roob Very Happy usually binded and watch him fly as he's doing the same to me Razz
Back to top Go down
The.One
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 am

no, it was way more than two slaps. sometimes it was slap after slap after slap.
anyways, doesnt matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console being abusive >:(   Console being abusive >:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console being abusive >:(
Page 1 of 1