{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"

Go down 
+3
Iridescent Blade
vyrus@ubuntu
linux26
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Kick player 'mbaud' Reason: 'calling everyone nerds'
F1
\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Vote_lcap67%\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
F2
\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Vote_lcap33%\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" 23818192
\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Empty
PostSubject: callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" 87495687

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

he was just joking, he said so if u saw the bbcode from his first nerd message on the 100 page forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

F1, but only a clientkick, so he can have another chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" 125be

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
I am here, on this joyful day, to announce that I have succsefully proven what is true. I'm surrounded by NERDS. If you care to disagree, go around and look at everything I ''Nerdified'' Youll be surprised to find out that I'm right.

[wow]I AM KIDDING, this is a JOKE. Do not TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.[/wow]

QUOTE THIS! It sais ''I AM KIDDING, this is a JOKE. Do not TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I swear if i get kicked from forums, i quit ACR. This is where all the fun is for me. But hey, if this is what you want, cya.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
I am here, on this joyful day, to announce that I have succsefully proven what is true. I'm surrounded by NERDS. If you care to disagree, go around and look at everything I ''Nerdified'' Youll be surprised to find out that I'm right.

[wow]I AM KIDDING, this is a JOKE. Do not TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.[/wow]

QUOTE THIS! It sais ''I AM KIDDING, this is a JOKE. Do not TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I swear if i get kicked from forums, i quit ACR. This is where all the fun is for me. But hey, if this is what you want, cya.

This is obviously a joke, lol wow.

Unless you seriously hurt Linux feelings (which would be hard to do) then it would be for real. I find it highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

notice how three people took it seriously, but didnt have the balls to post yes here and say it to my face.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:46 pm

did you not read blades post? a client kick, obviously joking as well.

[wow]really you're such a drama queen lately[/wow]
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 pm

:Lad wrote:

3 people voted yes... that means 3 people have bad relasions with me, and NONE of them told me. Might be a joke to YOU, bot not to me Lad, this says alot about ppl
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:50 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

3 people voted yes... that means 3 people have bad relasions with me, and NONE of them told me. Might be a joke to YOU, bot not to me Lad, this says alot about ppl
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

Spoiler:

{ACR} is cool you linux, really {ACR} is cool you
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

might be a joke to you about calling people nerds but maybe they've had real experiences that bother them. Funny how something gets turned at you and it's crossing the line, yet you can do whatever you want. Now who is the one who thinks he is more superior than the rest?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm

might be a joke to you about calling people nerds but maybe they've had real experiences that bother them. Funny how something gets turned at you and it's crossing the line, yet you can do whatever you want. Now who is the one who thinks he is more superior than the rest?

Linux, and i didnt mean it like tat lad, lately IE has been treating me as if im nothing to him, a little spec of dust. It seems that the only one who doesnt take what comes at him ALWAYS badly is Vyrus...
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

Linux, and i didnt mean it like tat lad, lately IE has been treating me as if im nothing to him, a little spec of dust.
this must be happening in trem ingame and not so much in forum cuz I don't see that at all. If anything you always seem like you are talkin down to everyone else, maybe you don't think so, but I get that vibe every time. If it's the case in game that he is that way, ignore him? I do that with plenty of people in trem. Originally snugg.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm

show me an example that wasnt a joke
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
show me an example that wasnt a joke
show you what? of what wasn't a joke? You are confusing.

Tell me what you did, what you said you weren't gonna do, with that thing last night?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

If anything you always seem like you are talkin down to everyone else, maybe you don't think so, but I get that vibe every time.

thats what i meant

and what are you talking about, the time that i said will rue the day?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

and what are you talking about, the time that i said will rue the day?
That was me joking, again.

and give me time
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

sorry its just that i thought there were sooooo many that you could just pick one anytime....
Why da hell am I arguing with you, what you are doing, yet again, budding into one of my arguements, if i recall this is what provoced our last one.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm not arguing with you, god, I am telling you to stop arguing because it is just a joke. Stop being a freaking drama queen and get over yourself.. You are our clan mate and friend and noone actually wants you to quit or kicked. If they did, THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO SAY SO. Seriously, you gotta stop with this. I'm done telling you the same thing over again, if you aren't gonna listen to me now, why bother.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm not arguing with you, god, I am telling you to stop arguing because it is just a joke. Stop being a freaking drama queen and get over yourself.. You are our clan mate and friend and noone actually wants you to quit or kicked. If they did, THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO SAY SO. Seriously, you gotta stop with this. I'm done telling you the same thing over again, if you aren't gonna listen to me now, why bother.

Oh im sorry for believing so, its just that you know, NO ONE TOLD ME. Mind you that My joks, which are sarcastic and pointless only made to make you ppl lol are way different to something that actualy kinda serious to me. But you wouldnt know right? Because no matter what happens, its a joke.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 pm

omfg how many times did I say it was a joke? noone told you? do you not read anything that I type out?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Why so serious? Cant take a joke?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 pm

1. ROFLMFAO

2. Mbaud you need to beef up your digital sarcasm skills.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Atlantis wrote:
1. ROFLMFAO

2. Mbaud you need to beef up your digital sarcasm skills.

There not there to be literaly mean sarcasm, there the kind that makes you give a slight chuckle and go like wtf? All and all, no harm done, but apperently it does do harm. So thats why im looking for specific things NOT TO say, i made an app in share. If you dont want this to happen again, go and tell me what makes you laugh and what doesnt.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

Linux, and i didnt mean it like tat lad, lately IE has been treating me as if im nothing to him, a little spec of dust. It seems that the only one who doesnt take what comes at him ALWAYS badly is Vyrus...

thats caus i was flagged with insult immunity Razz Razz

theMbaude wrote:
There not there to be literaly mean sarcasm, there the kind that makes you give a slight chuckle and go like wtf?

NERD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"   \callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\callvote kick mbaud -r "calling everyone nerds"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next