{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Cowder and Roob

Go down 
+6
-theMbaude
Kramed
null
kiingnoob
linux26
Snugg.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

On A C R server
Chowder was renaming me to Cocksuckingfaggot So then i would rename my self to A_Crazy_Forger. Then he starts !muting and !unmuting me. Then Roob kicks me for spamming. When i was muted? (chodwer was spaming) Then i change my name back and chowder keeps renaming me and warning me. Then roob renames me to Nub. and mutes me. What the {ACR} is cool. Most immature people EVER FIX THESE KIDS
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Cowder and Roob 23818192
Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 pm

A Crazy Forger wrote:
On A C R server
Chowder was renaming me to Cocksuckingfaggot So then i would rename my self to A_Crazy_Forger. Then he starts !muting and !unmuting me. Then Roob kicks me for spamming. When i was muted? (chodwer was spaming) Then i change my name back and chowder keeps renaming me and warning me. Then roob renames me to Nub. and mutes me. What the {ACR} is cool. Most immature people EVER FIX THESE KIDS
My sources informed me that the aforementioned incidents took place on the ADMIN CRAZY RIOTERS Tremulous server (internally referred to as the "2nd server"), which has no legislation relative to ban-less abuse, including but not limited to renaming, muting and kicking, as dictated by the section 1508(a)(3)(B) ("The Pwnage Act of 1976") of the ACR code. Therefore, your complaint is void. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Its annoying, and if non-acr people see it It gives ACR a bad name. Its like you going in public and your family fights eachother with guns and shit. The people who see it, WONT want to hang out with you. And its annoying I cant even use my name without them changing it to something offensive.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Cowder and Roob 23818192
Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:04 pm

A Crazy Forger wrote:
Its annoying, and if non-acr people see it It gives ACR a bad name. Its like you going in public and your family fights eachother with guns and shit. The people who see it, WONT want to hang out with you. And its annoying I cant even use my name without them changing it to something offensive.
My reliable sources informed me that it was less of a case of "family members fighting each other" and more of a case of you getting your ass kicked by the mighty boot of power. If I may add, the non-ACRs who were there seemed to enjoy it as well.
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Err... who are your sources. Nobody but Roob and Chowder had fun. And no... It is giving a very sh1tty name when your admins abuse. It shows that they are giving admin powers to immature kids. And cant control them from abusing. And the family members fighting was a simile....
Back to top Go down
kiingnoob
Private 2
Private 2

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Roob and Chowder and Fox were doing test for Safari and Spock.And you were {ACR} is cool saying you want to fight and stuff.So we muted you

Then you mute evaded.So they started to do whatever.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Cowder and Roob 23818192

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 pm

So not only are you a whinybaby, but youre also a dumbass {ACR} is cool. in your previous bitching, i told you that there arent really any rules on the 2nd server (Admin Crazy Rioters), but apparently you were too focused on my swearing at you to notice. here's a simile for you: its like a sports team, they appear professional and civilized on the field because thats where they do their job, but in the locker room they do whatever the {ACR} is cool they want. you were in our locker room. well linux has kindly reminded you (ROFL pwnage act) so hopefully you'll break noob stereotypes and wont be back for round 3 of pointless bitching.
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 am

seb0910 wrote:
So not only are you a whinybaby, but youre also a dumbass {ACR} is cool. in your previous bitching, i told you that there arent really any rules on the 2nd server (Admin Crazy Rioters), but apparently you were too focused on my swearing at you to notice. here's a simile for you: its like a sports team, they appear professional and civilized on the field because thats where they do their job, but in the locker room they do whatever the {ACR} is cool they want. you were in our locker room. well linux has kindly reminded you (ROFL pwnage act) so hopefully you'll break noob stereotypes and wont be back for round 3 of pointless bitching.

I'm sorry, but you think you are all high and mighty. But no... You're a low life who feels good by insulting other people. So if you dont have anything nice to say then get the Faak out..
Back to top Go down
Kramed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 am

The point is, To fight, go to Unlimited, The 2nd server, better known as Admin Crazy Rioters, is for scrimming, training, testing and fun, there are like no admin rules on that server, if you want a real game or if you want to fight, go Unlimited server. If this happened on Unlimited, we would do something about it, But it didnt, so SFTU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.admincrazyrioters.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Cowder and Roob 125be

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 am

Forger, just stop, you win aan arguement vs Mem...
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Cowder and Roob 23818192

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 am

A Crazy Forger wrote:
seb0910 wrote:

I'm sorry, but you think you are all high and mighty. But no... You're a low life who feels good by insulting other people. So if you dont have anything nice to say then get the Faak out..
I just got back and this is my first post and all i can say is forger U DO NOT TELL US WUT TO DO!!!! As i have told u alot. 2nd Forger mem is just about all high and mighty (only behind bug hex lin and about equal with lad). I think my point is forger if u dont like it Get The F*ck off our servers.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Cowder and Roob 23818192

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 am

lol forger yeah im one shady character, slinking in the shadows and crawling through good shiny places with happy people, only to crush them with swearing and insults. but seriously, youre just a retarded noob .why should i be gentle, i see no reason. and like chris and kramed said: STFU and GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

A little off topic but untill now, I had never known about the {ACR} is cool filter. LOL, whoever did that is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Cowder and Roob 23818192

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

But youre the one who made the topic "Why {ACR} is cool ". you mean you made that without getting the joke? thats.... odd. its like a comedian saying something and not meaning to be funny.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Cowder and Roob 87495687

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 pm

XD

and guys, *cough* fof
(forgive and forget)
(which with us translates to forgive then stalk for ten years to make sure noone forgets)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
voltage
Private 2
Private 2

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: i was there   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 pm

i was there spectating chowder didnt do anything and roob changed you name for like a min then he changed back he did that to me aswell but just ask him to put your name back and he will. easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cowder and Roob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowder and Roob   Cowder and Roob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowder and Roob
Page 1 of 1