{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Om nom nom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Insert Poll here
Yes
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
BABY BABBOON L0L
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
I watched the 13 hour video and I'm proud.
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 pm



Speaking of Om Nom Nom, I'm applying for level 14.

Now, I could sit here, and waste 15 minutes of my life typing out the excuses you see in every other post of why I should have that admin level, won't abuse, etc.

But you all know watching the longest video on Youtube would be funner.



Now that you've just wasted 13 hours of your life (assuming you actually watched the entire video), I think you're about ready to post a reply to why I should or shouldn't get level 14.

WRONG.

IT'S STORY TIME CHILDREN!

Once upon a time, the ACR server was in GRAVE-DANGER!!!! OH NOES. So little Watchamacallit (Yes, he's back!) came to the rescue, and made up a concoction of materials to save Tremulous. However, this potion was only made of Votes. So, that is why, instead of applying for level 15, which

a. has a boring title
b. everyone else applies for

Little Watchamacallit decided to be different. And so, the owners of ACR made a new rank, called {ACR}Scientist. And he decided to apply for that rank.

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________

Hey, what rhymes with baseball and starts with a X? That's right...

BORING APP TIME!!!!


-What level admin you want.

14. Fourteen. A one followed by a four, or a four shortcutting a one, or maybe the one shortcutting the 4, or maybe it's Four Teens who were together, got high, and managed to get a hamster pregnant.

Anyways.


-What server you want it for.

This is what I like to call a "*FACEDESK*" question. ACR Unlimited, obviously.

-Why you feel you deserve it.

Do I deserve it? You might as well ask if I'm awesome.

Obviously, both answers are "Yes. Without a doubt."


So what are you waiting for?

GO OUT AND BUY THAT F1 TODAY! AND BE PROUD OF IT!

This message is brought to you by:



Last edited by leh on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4632
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

This great and all, im sure you spent alot of time on it but you know....

Theres no poll

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I kind've figured the Baby Babboon video would make it an auto-pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3915
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Very unothodox, but shure, you deserve it.

F1

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
avatar


Posts : 426
Points : -2147480741
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : !geoip roob

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Multiple Choice Poll.......

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

TheRoob wrote:
Multiple Choice Poll.......

Rules

After three days if the poll is winning you will get the admin, if it is not you will not get it.

You may only call a poll here once a week or it is invalid.

Everyone who votes must make a post explaining their vote.

Only {ACRit} and {ACR} members may vote.

You may not vote for yourself.

You may also call polls to demote people.

You must be in the clan for three days until you can call a poll for level 10 or above.

You have to be on scrim team to ask for admin on the second server.

All polls must be set to last 3 days.


Roobeh say wut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 2762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 104
Location : depends on where im standing.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Bleh, !f1, though i didn't watch the 13 hour video, i did quite enjoy the cute little hamster/gerbil/rat things, they looked very cuddly and cute and fluffy and huggable, and I'm going to stop embarrassing myself now.
btw i actually despise hamsters, i was feeding one once and it bit me, right through my thumb and out the other side, and it hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4777
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

1. Not going to vote to a multi choice poll. Sure it doesn't say specifically on the rules but come on get some inferencing skills instead of trying to exploit something bug thought that most of us where smart enough to already know.

2. Giant jumbled mess with a large portion redundant and pointless info.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:32 am

Atlantis wrote:
1. Not going to vote to a multi choice poll. Sure it doesn't say specifically on the rules but come on get some inferencing skills instead of trying to exploit something bug thought that most of us where smart enough to already know.

2. Giant jumbled mess with a large portion redundant and pointless info.

Every single app I've made has been multiple choice. If you're really not going to vote because it's a multiple choice poll, you're being stupid. It's a yes or a no question. Bug hasn't said anything bad about multiple choice polls. This shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

Oh, and at your number 2, you know as well as I do half the people who vote on admin apps don't even read the reasons. And, it's the same exact reasons for every single app of that level.

Atlantis, it's a yes or no question. Do you want me to have level 14 or not?

And honestly, if it means anything, I didn't apply for level 15 because I don't NEED it. I can votekick/mute if there's any problems. The only real command I would get is !warn, which I can live without.


God this is making a big deal out of nothing. How the poll is set doesn't matter, or at least shouldn't. If it does to you, then just don't vote on my app.


Pip, Thanks for the vote. Although I've only gotten one "Yes", so someone didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4777
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 am

How is it a yes or no question when I can vote "Yes, No, BABY BABBOON L0L" and "I watched the 13 hour video and I'm proud." at the same time. thats 4 options not 2 and I can choose them all at the same time or or choose some.

Also you said half the people don't even read the reasons so according to your numbers half do. So I congratulate you on alienating the people who do read the reasons.

To me it looks like you think this is just a "Ask and you shall receive" admin level system.

Also I don't care about why you didn't apply for level 15 I care about why your applying for 14. You just said you can live without them/don't need the commands and so if you can live without/don't need why do you even want/need this admin level?

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480665
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 am

i cant see the vid, i no has flash plugin!

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480619
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 am

Funny how you assume I don't read the reasons (as well as everyone else apparently). I'm sorry but I do take the application system seriously and apparently you don't with your answers. If your reason is basically just to get it for the label, you are obviously not mature enough. Especially if you can't even post a decent poll or topic that can at least keep some maturity towards it. The admin levels aren't a joke and this is certainly not the way to be asking for levels. Congratulations on spicing it up, but I find this is just not the way to be asking for it. And your responses to Atlantis posts haven't helped you at all either.
If you don't need level 15 for any real reason, then you don't need 14. As you stated no reasons to even need it. More so actually making a statement that you don't need it. No F2
Take the admin system seriously. I honestly think you believe the entire clan is a joke, starting from when you were being tested and could have easily passed and would refuse to even join. I can't take you seriously and this doesn't help.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Lad wrote:
Funny how you assume I don't read the reasons (as well as everyone else apparently). I'm sorry but I do take the application system seriously and apparently you don't with your answers. If your reason is basically just to get it for the label, you are obviously not mature enough. Especially if you can't even post a decent poll or topic that can at least keep some maturity towards it. The admin levels aren't a joke and this is certainly not the way to be asking for levels. Congratulations on spicing it up, but I find this is just not the way to be asking for it. And your responses to Atlantis posts haven't helped you at all either.
If you don't need level 15 for any real reason, then you don't need 14. As you stated no reasons to even need it. More so actually making a statement that you don't need it. No F2
Take the admin system seriously. I honestly think you believe the entire clan is a joke, starting from when you were being tested and could have easily passed and would refuse to even join. I can't take you seriously and this doesn't help.

You're angry at me because I'm different, in short. Okay, you read the reasons. Good for you. But is it that hard to JUST say Yes or No? Apparently, it is for some people.

You take the application seriously? Read my reply to Atlantis. No more humor, no more jokes. I will act like a "Mature" person while applying, because apparently this clan doesn't know the meaning of FUN.

_____Below this line, I will start to act like Atlantis and Lad._______

"Admin levels aren't a joke." NO SHIT. This is the way I ask for admin levels, NOT YOU. I don't care about your opinion on how I make my applications, I care if you vote yes or no. You say I spiced it up? Thanks. That's how I try to be. Different. And you hate me for it. You say "This is not the way to be asking for it." I already told you that I'll be following "Your" Rules, because apparently this clan is STRICT.

"If you don't need level 15 for any real reason, then you don't need 14. As you stated no reasons to even need it."

NO ONE "needs" an admin level. They WANT IT. We've already gone over this AGAIN AND AGAIN, and apparently you're too stupid to understand it. NO ONE NEEDS AN ADMIN LEVEL. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

The REASON I want level 14 is because I WANT TO HELP THE DAMN SERVER. Apparently, you're set against me doing that.

"I honestly think you believe the entire clan is a joke, starting from when you were being tested and could have easily passed and would refuse to even join. I can't take you seriously and this doesn't help."

There. Right there. That, what you just said, is EXACTLY why you hate me. Because you think I take this clan as a joke.

I don't take this clan as a joke. I try and add this thing called "Humour" into it. Apparently, it's not in YOUR dictionary, so maybe you should go look it up. Just because YOU don't laugh at how I apply doesn't mean other people don't. So go ahead, hate me, stay biased to me. Honestly, I don't care. I never see you on anyways anymore, and I'm perfectly happy being that way. I know not to start a conversation with you, because all you do is act like a total BITCH to me. And because YOU think I "take this clan as a joke". I don't. You think I do? Go ahead.

/ignore Lad



Atlantis wrote:
How is it a yes or no question when I can vote "Yes, No, BABY BABBOON L0L" and "I watched the 13 hour video and I'm proud." at the same time. thats 4 options not 2 and I can choose them all at the same time or or choose some.

Also you said half the people don't even read the reasons so according to your numbers half do. So I congratulate you on alienating the people who do read the reasons.

To me it looks like you think this is just a "Ask and you shall receive" admin level system.

Also I don't care about why you didn't apply for level 15 I care about why your applying for 14. You just said you can live without them/don't need the commands and so if you can live without/don't need why do you even want/need this admin level?

I'm sorry. I didn't realize those "joke" options emotionally upset people. I'll be sure not to do it again.

Atlantis, maybe what I said is wrong. About half the people don't read the reasons. What I was trying to prove is that every single poll for the same exact level has the same reasons. From now on, I'll basically do a copy-paste admin application of how every single oter person does. Apparently, that's the way this server works.

Also, NO ONE needs a higher admin level. So, honestly, yes. I'm applying for level 14 because I "Want" that level. That, and the fact that I can actually use the commands. I can't even do !passvote right now. Go look at the commands for level 10, and tell me - How will those ACTUALLY help ME help the SERVER? They won't.

I don't "need" level 14. But I don't understand how you can't just say whether I deserve it or not. You don't even NEED a poll for these types of applications. Do you WANT me to have level 14? Yes or No?

I'll be sure not to make multiple choice polls anymore. I will be "mature" and use the same reasons as everyone else. I will not include any humour in my apps.

This is the way you want me to be? Fine.


If anyone else has something to say to me, go ahead. I'm not going to try and be "Fun" anymore, because I get NOWHERE doing that except being insulted by Lad and other members. So forget it.

{ACR} may be a cool clan. But just because it's cool, doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Instead of being proud of wearing the {ACRit} Tag, it's becoming a chore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4632
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Bleh, you are holding a descent argument against Ladida. I see that this is just a result from what you and him have been through in the past. But, is that really a reason too stop being the funny guy you are? Is just ONE person going to bring you down? I don't know about him, but I find you very funny. So he votes no, so he's a second in command, you still have soo many members here to back you up (please guys, post a reply, do NOT make me sound like and idiot). You backed me up during FireFox's app, I will do the same with you on this one.

And Although most of the texts that he wrights' are ''needed'', it still takes a hell of an imagination to come up with something that funny and long. So give bleh a break, he is just applying for a +4 admin from level 10, i repeat, TEN. So I think he deserves it and that is why I voted F1.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Honestly, I don't even remember why I applied for level 14. It's useless. I found out you CAN do !passvote at level 10, so forget that part of the argument. Doesn't really matter though.

Lad, Atlantis. Tell me. How did THIS pass

http://theacr.darkbb.com/admin-applications-f21/acritblade-lvl-15-app-t1420.htm

Yet the one I spent about 15 minutes working on DIDN'T? AND, that's a level FIFTEEN APP. Mine's a level FOURTEEN.

It's been a MONTH since I applied for level TEN. Is getting 14 THAT big of a deal? Because you're definitely making it out to be.

Lad, you know as well as I do you would probably vote f1 on ANYONE'S app OTHER than mine for level 14 or 15.

You're going to deny that, I can see it already. Go ahead. I know it.


Mbaud, I don't really care. So many people get upset over such little things, it's not even worth arguing about.

Might as well just do !cancelvote. It's not worth the effort.

Edit: By the way, Blade, I mean NO offense to you. It's just the first app I saw that passed without a SINGLE F2, yet mine won't. Yours is just the first I came upon, although there's plenty others out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480665
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm



leh wrote:
I try and add this thing called "Humour" into it. Apparently, it's not in YOUR dictionary, so maybe you should go look it up.

I know its not in MINE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

even thou its synonymous to humor...

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________


Last edited by vyrus@ubuntu on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480619
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:47 pm

as a matter of fact, no, I wouldn't vote no on just your app. If you were taking the time to read I had just said no to blades latest app. and guess what, HE POSTED THE SAME WAY THAT LAST ADMIN APP YOU JUST SHOWED. Wanna know how that passed? The same way alot of apps have been passing for guys in the past few months. Guys new to the clan, get in, start applying and vote for each other. I've noticed just as well as everyone else. Members who have been around for long periods of time don't get a chance to vote or even make a difference in the voting. I'm not going to state names, but plenty of the members that have joined within the new year of 2010 have basically (in my eyes) focused on everyones admin apps and getting them that level and they contribute little to nothing, they are great guys no doubt, but it seems like they come to join just to get together and get their free admin level. I've seen it time and time again, and yes I would have actually voted no on that app, but I failed to vote on it at all. As well as any other 2nd in command, even atlantis didn't vote. Probably for good reason, cuz it was gonna pass and not to look stupid against everyone.

Btw, when did I just insult you in the only post that I made in this topic? Where?
Voting No on someones app does not make a person "angry" at them. Being different doesn't give you a right to make the admin level application "feel" like a joke (to me you did).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4632
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm

leh wrote:



Mbaud, I don't really care. So many people get upset over such little things, it's not even worth arguing about.


Way to ruin my figure.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480665
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:14 pm

I didn't know u had a figure mbaddy....
confused!!

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 pm

:Lad wrote:
as a matter of fact, no, I wouldn't vote no on just your app. If you were taking the time to read I had just said no to blades latest app. and guess what, HE POSTED THE SAME WAY THAT LAST ADMIN APP YOU JUST SHOWED. Wanna know how that passed? The same way alot of apps have been passing for guys in the past few months. Guys new to the clan, get in, start applying and vote for each other. I've noticed just as well as everyone else. Members who have been around for long periods of time don't get a chance to vote or even make a difference in the voting. I'm not going to state names, but plenty of the members that have joined within the new year of 2010 have basically (in my eyes) focused on everyones admin apps and getting them that level and they contribute little to nothing, they are great guys no doubt, but it seems like they come to join just to get together and get their free admin level. I've seen it time and time again, and yes I would have actually voted no on that app, but I failed to vote on it at all. As well as any other 2nd in command, even atlantis didn't vote. Probably for good reason, cuz it was gonna pass and not to look stupid against everyone.

Btw, when did I just insult you in the only post that I made in this topic? Where?
Voting No on someones app does not make a person "angry" at them. Being different doesn't give you a right to make the admin level application "feel" like a joke (to me you did).

/ignore Lad

That's how you would do it, so in MY EYES (which matters most) that's a very mature way to handle things. <3

Mbaud, I don't mean you. Thanks for standing behind me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4632
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
I didn't know u had a figure mbaddy....
confused!!


What a Face

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4777
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 am

Bleh I'm just going to say now that I'm typing in a calm way.

Yes I agree with lad with the whole group 1+up thing and I didn't vote and I do remember felling the same way as you with the whole okay this is 2 sentences yet so many f1s. With about 4 F1 votes already I decided not to waste my time on something destined to pass.

Bleh I have NOTHING against your humor but when I have to try and figure out where it ends and your app starts THAT is where I have the problem. So really I ask that you continue your humor a bunch of the people here think your real funny and I'm happy that they have a good opinion of you.

All I did was state my reasons why I wasn't going to vote on your app. You could change your app to suite me or just forget me I don't really care but if you want to make that choice I need to let you know so I did.

If you didn't do humor then I see you as just becoming cynical and bored and monotone which I would strongly hate to see.

So i'm just going to say it here. I APOLOGIZE to you for offending you by posting my reasons of why I am withholding my vote.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACRit}Chrome
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 56
Points : 2841
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-18
Location : ur mom

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am

@ Vyrus, Humo(u)r is acceptable. One is just the British spelling.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480365
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 am

Voting F1. Bleh, next time you want to attack the Admin Applications section with a wall of text, I suggest you use a short resume or abstract at the beginning; not all of us have the time and/or the will to read it, which results in forum drama as we have just witnessed.


-theMbaude wrote:
(please guys, post a reply, do NOT make me sound like and idiot)
I think you're handling that quite well by yourself.


{ACRit}Chrome wrote:
@ Vyrus, Humo(u)r is acceptable. One is just the British spelling.
British spelling is superior. NOW you have something to fight over

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2799
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

Atlantis, sorry too. For some reason I can't edit my poll. I suppose only Forum Mods can do that. I'll do a normal poll next time, and I'll do what I did in my first app to please Linux (I mean, Mr. Overlord) and you. That is, make the actual "app", and make a funnier app.

@Lad: Meh, rage on me you like. I don't really care. I run this app MY way, because I'm the one making it. Apparently I can't please you, so you'll just be one of those people who hates me. Meh. Arguing isn't worth the effort with you.

/unignore Lad

@Vyrus: It's the British spelling. I grew up that way. I also say colour, armour, etc.

My (second) favorite word has to be "Twit." Just sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   

Back to top Go down
 
Om nom nom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: