{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Om nom nom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Insert Poll here
Yes
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
BABY BABBOON L0L
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
I watched the 13 hour video and I'm proud.
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480663
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
WHAT I WROTE:


leh wrote:
I try and add this thing called "Humour" into it. Apparently, it's not in YOUR dictionary, so maybe you should go look it up.

I know its not in MINE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

even thou its synonymous to humor... <-----WANNA READ IT MAYBE?

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4779
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 am

I kinda like how you say maths.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480617
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:13 pm

you go ahead and be your funny self, because obviously people in and outside the clan must like you and your humor. I'm only keeping my vote a no because it just seems the wrong place to be "funny". Go ahead and be funny in game and out of game, but I would rather see you take this part seriously. The ignore unignore thing is quite childish btw, what do I honestly care if you can read my text in game or not?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2801
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:31 pm

:Lad wrote:
The ignore unignore thing is quite childish btw

Maybe you want to rearrange your words.


:Lad wrote:
!mute bleh

Don't start raging with me and don't even try fighting like you have a purpose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480663
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

hey mbaud, come over here,

guess who this reminds me of!!

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 2764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 104
Location : depends on where im standing.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

You know, this is all really ridiculous. There are no rules in this clan that prevent any member or nonmember from being able to have a little fun, or be humorous. And what exactly is the point of Tremulous itself? It's just a game created to be FUN and entertain people, it's not like a job where you have to be all serious. I mean, if it's like a hobby to you and your really into it, go ahead and be serious, but that should not enable you the right to prevent others from having fun or enjoying themselves. It just a little thing I like to call Liberty/Freedom. And if you don't agree with the rights of freedom and liberty than you can move to any of the many Communist/Socialist/Facist etc. countries out there that will be very happy to take away your freedoms and force you to do what they want. But being as this is a free country based on principles of freedom and its people having the right to do whatever they want within legal bounds it should be the same here. The United States is already going down the the path leading to socialism, I don't want it to start showing up here too. Yes you have the right to vote no to this application, but to do it not because they are irresponsible or abusive and just because they are a "funny guy" is what I think is ridiculous. If you don't like that Bleh is nice enough to put some effort into giving people a laugh at reading his app's go ahead and vote no, put your reasons for why you voted no, but try not to do it just because of some apparently biased reason. Voting no to Bleh just because he makes people, excuse me, most people laugh is like voting no to someone because they are black. In my eyes Bleh has shown absolutely no immaturity or irresponsibility in the making of this app, all I see i someone putting time and effort into making peoples day just one laugh better. If you happen to disagree with me then that is your right natural right of autonomy to make your own decision and I have nothing against it, as long as your reasons are unbiased. If humor is now apparently a reason to vote no then go ahead and put it in the rules so that no one else has to deal with anything like this because they were unaware of their doing anything apparently wrong.

Just so you know this is directed at no specific person, this is just what I believe and I'm proud to say that.
and when I talk about "this country" I am refering to the United States for those of you that live elsewhere, Though the United States isn't the only nation with liberty and rights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480196
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Tell you what. You give me 50 bucks and you get free 999.

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4779
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 pm

If the united states is leading down the path to socialism then why move away when all you have to do is wait?

Also no one voted no because he had humor. All I did was state that with the large portion of it being humor I didn't even know what to read that really pertained to his app.

Also as far as I could tell all the anger had mostly dissipated and this just feels like your picking a scab.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4779
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Tell you what. You give me 50 bucks and you get free 999.
Razz

yes double post (FTW!) but in my defense bug posted as I was writing that first one.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480663
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Atlantis wrote:
BugHuman wrote:
Tell you what. You give me 50 bucks and you get free 999.
Razz

yes double post (FTW!) but in my defense bug posted as I was writing that first one.


_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 99
Points : 2764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 104
Location : depends on where im standing.

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Well sorry for it being kinda late but I was writing yesterday but I lost my internet, also I never said that you voted no atl, im just making a point. And Bug, as much as I'd like level 999 I don't feel like I've anywhere near earned it, yet, also I don't have 50 bucks my parents make me save every last penny I got. And I hope I didn't offend anyone I'm sorry if I did and sorry again for posting this when the discussion had pretty much ended already. Also being in a debate class made me feel the urge to write it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 857
Points : -2147480493
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-01-01
Location : 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Tell you what. You give me 50 bucks and you get free 999.
5 (bargaining)

_________________
http://essence1.mybrute.com
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
_________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480663
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 pm




GIMME DA ADMINZ!!

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480363
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 am

{ACRit}Pip wrote:
The United States is already going down the the path leading to socialism,
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Good one, I laughed heartily.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Om nom nom   

Back to top Go down
 
Om nom nom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: