{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters

Go down 
+5
null
vyrus@ubuntu
{ACR}Chris
linux26
peebrain
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Memory to lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters
Yes
Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Vote_lcap60%Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Vote_lcap40%Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Empty
PostSubject: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Please read the thread in complaints before voting and explain your vote, and know that I did not vote, only voice my opinion.

Memory has anger issues and creates bad publicity and makes the game unenjoyable.

Last edited by peebrain on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a poll)
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 pm

peebrain wrote:
Please read the thread in complaints before voting and explain your vote, and know that I did not vote, only voice my opinion.

Memory has anger issues and creates bad publicity and makes the game unenjoyable.
As much as you consider the recent event involving him , the copier room and his hot secretary and The.One a "catastrophic {ACR} is coolup", I don't think such drastic measures should be taken against a trusted member of the clan based upon a singular event. Some of us might want to keep an eye on him for a while, but I don't exactly consider his recent altercation with The.One as something that's any of our business. Sorry, but as much as I like justice for all, I'm not going to go against a well-trusted clan member in favour of, well, someone else.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Mem noes both servers rcons… enough said.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 pm

I say no, caus mem seems to feel the same wai i do about it kinda Wink
it was just one tiem, and thats not rly a reason to take anytin' away,
you gotta look more for repeat offenders before calling this typea thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 am

peebrain wrote:

Also, I forgot to say Peebrain is {ACR} is cool awesome whenever he makes "admin apps" to demote people. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 am

ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! im sorry but considering i technically have no admin in the first place, i find this REALLY {ACR} is cool HILARIOUS! its a step up if anything. i mean hey, if peebrain knows how to solve my GUID problem i would gladly do !register xD. oh and thanks guys for understanding and disregarding peebrain's retardedness, WoW tends to do that to people. I guess i can understand how you think i have anger issues, but i really dont. go to youtube and watch the guy who goes "BOOM HEADSHOT!" and thats someone with anger issues. i just type in caps and swear for emphasis, it gives it that pizAZZ, you know? or else it would seem like i talk in monotone, and thats no fun Very Happy. And the.one, if youre reading this, i apologize for the whole pretending not to be me and then kicking you (but i dont regret a single slap Very Happy) lighten up its just a game, i wont pull another stunt like ACR Justice on you.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:56 am

seb, what are your guide problems??

( also include operating system, and trem client type )
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 am

I dont have a computer. i used to play trem off a flashdrive but i lost like 3 of them so now i just download it (although i AM saving up for a laptop and i ordered a 16 gb flashdrive from newegg but those bastards sent it to the wrong suburb). anyways, trem puts stuff in a hidden folder in C:\ and the public PCs i use restrict access to C:\, so when i took out my flashdrive and went to another computer it wouldnt recognize my GUID, so i couldnt have admin unless someone setleveled me every time. and thats my GUID problem. its pretty common knowledge, atleast among the older players (though apparently peebrain's MEMORY doesnt go that far back). thought i told you before but i guess not.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 am

{ACR}Chris wrote:
Mem noes both servers rcons… enough said.

*Facepalm

nice one pee lmao

Memory gets to do whatever he wants to anyone he absolutely damn well pleases.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 pm

:Lad wrote:
{ACR}Chris wrote:
Mem noes both servers rcons enough said.

*Facepalm

nice one pee lmao

Memory gets to do whatever he wants to anyone he absolutely damn well pleases.

Spoiler:
i was gonna write all this stuff about shit, but i'll just say this: grow up lad, im no reason to quit and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Im the one that needs to grow up but you are the one everyone has an issue about. Right, thx for the advice.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Im the one that needs to grow up but you are the one everyone has an issue about. Right, thx for the advice.
I suggest we instate a rule that no forum topic may contain a sequence of three alternating Lad-Memory posts.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:41 pm

XD lin. lad am I one of them?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Of course Atl
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 pm

memory, there is a fix................

1) if u keep loosing flashdrives i suggest you invest in e-storage, where u can
download your guide from any computer anywhere, I currently use
dropbox, and am completely satisfied with it

2) You do not have to store your tremulous data in that C:/docsettingsblablalb
folder...
all you need is a simple startup script

see what people usually do ( in xp at least ) is just start tremulous using the
client file (tremulous.exe). You can create a .bat or .cmd file that will allow
you to set the parameters of your trem startup to something other than the
default, thus allowing you to have your tremulous application data in a
folder of your choosing.

If you would like to do that, I am very happy to help.
(ps i do this for ALL my tremulous\tremserver executables so i no how Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm

i meant grow up as in stop holding childish grudges, seriously dude Neutral
linux26 wrote:
I suggest we instate a rule that no forum topic may contain a sequence of three alternating Lad-Memory posts.
or lad could just stop being all negative, i have no problem with him save his constant negativity about me. maybe make a rule stating that no posts shall be made about intra-clan feuding. but if it comes down to this, i agree.
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
memory, there is a fix................

1) if u keep loosing flashdrives i suggest you invest in e-storage, where u can
download your guide from any computer anywhere, I currently use
dropbox, and am completely satisfied with it

2) You do not have to store your tremulous data in that C:/docsettingsblablalb
folder...
all you need is a simple startup script

see what people usually do ( in xp at least ) is just start tremulous using the
client file (tremulous.exe). You can create a .bat or .cmd file that will allow
you to set the parameters of your trem startup to something other than the
default, thus allowing you to have your tremulous application data in a
folder of your choosing.

If you would like to do that, I am very happy to help.
(ps i do this for ALL my tremulous\tremserver executables so i no how Very Happy )
i thought tremulous stores files into C:/ when you install it. plus, i havent tried in a while but i think the command prompt is also disabled on these public PCs, not sure. i dont plan on losing the 16 GB i ordered because A) i actually paid for this one and B) it will contain my portfolio. can this drop box thing be done in conjunction with a flashdrive? if so, just PM me what i need to do.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 pm

um dbox can be installed as an application on computers that allows you to
access it just like any other folder on your computer, and it auto syncs with
the online server

you can alternatively use its online interface but u needa dload\upload
manually

it also has a special public folder wehre u can share files online w' an html
link
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:05 pm

I am not talkin about any grudges or feuding. I only stated my opinion on what I had thought about doing (which shouldn't matter to much to you). I was saying it for the fact that you seem to constantly abuse and piss people off. I don't remember who, I think Linux, you and vyrus all had said this is your "first offense" or an "isolated incident", but it really is more than that, as far as I've seen. I use to like you, but a little while after you got the rcon and unlimited power, you just abuse it cuz you can do whatever you want without consequences. You just be an ass to whoever because you can be. I guess hats off to you, but I don't find it appropriate. Whatever though cuz noone is going to do anything about it (as I said, you can do what you want anyway). Funny how I never mention any grudge, but you ALWAYS say something about me holding a grudge and yet you are the one who talks about it all the time.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters   Memory for lvl 1 on Admin Crazy Rioters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 pm

you dont have to mention your grudge its that apparent, and i will leave it at that.
after you got the rcon and UN-LIMITED POWER!!!