{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Builder test

Go down 
+8
linux26
peebrain
{InternetExplorer}
Iridescent Blade
-theMbaude
Skeptic
WeeD
{ACR}FireFox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 am

Now we upload builder test's?
I think a better idea would just to upload games.. even from unlimeted ,not just tests..
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 am

finally u done it IE, hope u pass, GUD Luck M8!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:35 am

fire wht abt the clan video??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Builder test 125be

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 pm

whta the whole youtube thing? well that was a fail, last log in- 3 weeks... Good Job fire.

EDIT: Ok, dont take this badly or anything but... Since you two are brothers couldnt fire just be telling, or showing (who knows, they might have two monitors one next to the other), IE where to put each structure from their house? Its kinda a sure way to get the B> rank without needing to remember anything...just saying...
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Well jell and I are brothers, and, dont tell him i said this, he doesnt know the first thing about building. Hes one of those "wow! ubp! TESLASPAM!" kinda nubs. But his md is decent - meaning 1000 times better than mine. (I can hit an immobile dretch yay!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm

can i say that fire didnt want me to pass so he wouldnt help and i wouldnt even want him to help. i would rather fail trying then having him do it for me.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

mbaud really... what do you think the world has come to? Anyway I couldn't of helped him cause I was taking the demo
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm

HA, logic ftw
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

he failed cuz i changed my layouts. end of story you got wrecked
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

This video was recorded before you changed your bases and if u really want I can make another video buildin the bases which aren't that different.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

i really don't care at all.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Builder test 23818192
Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Anyway I couldn't of helped him
*cringe*
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Builder test 125be

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Ummm from what I heard... The moment Skep passed his B> test you two decided to join forces and try to make Explorer pass it. Before Skep passed the test? Sure Fire, you didn't want your bro to get the same ranks as you so that you have an Edge on him. Understandable, my brothers and I always have our competition. But then moment you saw Skep get the rank, there must have been jealousy happening and you must have thought that in order to stand up to Skep, you needed someone else, IE. So then you just helped him in the test at home and just dictated what went where.

That might not be what happened, but it may as well did happen. I am not at your house to monitor you so I don't know, no one knows. So we have to trust that you two did it respectfully using the rules and letting IE do it alone. Trust is the main factor of you two doing something, as big as getting a rank, following the rules.

The defendant may rise.

Oh now that I think of it, you two could have simply just switched computers. Easy way, no one would know, perfect plan. I don't know, but there are too many variables at play, I call a redo with any other Scrimmer, as soon as possible so that it doesn't take as much time.
You are a faggot. Whenever you're not posting on the forums you're thinking of new cocks to suck on.

Last edited by -theMbaude on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed something)
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok mbaude listen. This video was taken b4 saprta got the B rank.Even though fire recorded it b4 he was reluctant to post it. And then he had to edit it which took forever. And we didn't switch computers I mean seriously. How about when we are both on I'll show u.I hav also asked done members to record me while fire wasn't home because I get home before him.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Shit mabud you found out after all this time. I am the one who really passed all of IE's test. Looks like we have a Sherlock Holmes.

Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Builder test 23818192

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Ummm from what I heard... The moment Skep passed his B> test you two decided to join forces and try to make Explorer pass it. Before Skep passed the test? Sure Fire, you didn't want your bro to get the same ranks as you so that you have an Edge on him. Understandable, my brothers and I always have our competition. But then moment you saw Skep get the rank, there must have been jealousy happening and you must have thought that in order to stand up to Skep, you needed someone else, IE. So then you just helped him in the test at home and just dictated what went where.

That might not be what happened, but it may as well did happen. I am not at your house to monitor you so I don't know, no one knows. So we have to trust that you two did it respectfully using the rules and letting IE do it alone. Trust is the main factor of you two doing something, as big as getting a rank, following the rules.

The defendant may rise.

Oh now that I think of it, you two could have simply just switched computers. Easy way, no one would know, perfect plan. I don't know, but there are too many variables at play, I call a redo with any other Scrimmer, as soon as possible so that it doesn't take as much time.

I am a faggot. Whenever I'm not posting on the forums I'm thinking of new cocks to suck on.
BAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Builder test 23818192

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
Well jell and I are brothers, and, dont tell him i said this, he doesnt know the first thing about building. Hes one of those "wow! ubp! TESLASPAM!" kinda nubs. But his md is decent - meaning 1000 times better than mine. (I can hit an immobile dretch yay!)

jello's your brother? shit, i guess youre the smart one. i rifled him when he was a dretch running all over the place and he goes "hacker aimbot noob" (i was aliasing of course)
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Builder test 125be

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Shit mabud you found out after all this time. I am the one who really passed all of IE's test. Looks like we have a Sherlock Holmes.

Just pointing it out there. And Bug, stop giving my password away! My posts are changing everyday!

now I gotta change my password again, to probably Ilovecocks.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

Builder test 23818192

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Just pointing it out there. And Bug, stop giving my password away! My posts are changing everyday!

He doesn't need to give it away. 2nd in commands can edit posts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Iridescent Blade wrote:

jello's your brother? shit, i guess youre the smart one. i rifled him when he was a dretch running all over the place and he goes "hacker aimbot noob" (i was aliasing of course)

Yea... he tends to do that stuff...
Its why ill f2 his 20+ app.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Builder test 125be

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

now I gotta change my password again, to probably Ilovecocks.

really lin? Really?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Builder test 23818192

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:18 pm

most people dont pick something so obvious as their password Razz JK
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Builder test 87495687

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 pm

seb0910 wrote:
most people dont pick something so obvious as their password Razz JK

my password is obviously a 14 digit number
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Builder test 125be

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Rofl with my old username anyone could have found out my password. Now, its a bit trickier to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builder test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builder test   Builder test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builder test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next