{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Pee For 998

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should He Get It?
Ofc Yes
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Not Now
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 374
Points : 4141
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Pee for 998. Self-explanotory why he should get it.

My reason: He Has been with us for a very long time and he havent applied for a admin lvl since Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:50 pm, he is also a gud admin aswell as a person,
he wont abuse his admin powers. F1 FOR ASLAN!!!

_________________
DONT MESS WITH THE BLADE's MASTER

                 

LIKE MY SIGS? WANT ONE? PM ME WITH A IMAGE ND TEXT YOU WANT IN YOURS!

JOIN ME AT DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ubCfZmx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acr.t83.net
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480393
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:55 pm

i was gonna write alot but {ACR} is cool it. i vote {ACR} is cool no, youre not peebrain, he can make his own {ACR} is cool apps, you need to stop making apps that arent for you. i was even against roob's apps but figured it would be a one-time thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3886
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 pm

He probably deserves it, but i will hold my vote untill pee posts his opiniion

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Stalker
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 16
Points : 2454
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

i vote yes, i see pee and hes a good player . i like him Razz no more to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480648
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Your vote does not count and is not even necessary.

I agree with memory, I think Pee can make his own app. I honestly thought roob should have done his own as well, he's not incompetent that he can't do one himself. If he didn't want one then he wouldn't do one. He had plenty ability to make his own, just as pee does.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 411
Points : 3373
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:37 pm

I hate ACR unlimited with all of my non existent soul. I only play there when other members of ACR are on. I would make an admin app, but I know it would fail because I am an asshole to over half of the active clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480648
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

lol pee's the best at bothering people. It's quite funny to watch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
avatar


Posts : 426
Points : -2147480770
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : !geoip roob

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:38 pm

i was against my own app :< too bad 998 doesnt haz setlevel =(

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480393
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

TheRoob wrote:
i was against my own app :< too bad 998 doesnt haz setlevel =(

i can fix that for you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480694
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm

peebrain wrote:
I hate ACR unlimited with all of my non existent soul. I only play there when other members of ACR are on. I would make an admin app, but I know it would fail because I am an asshole to over half of the active clan.

ROFL well sed!!
we don't c that type of honesty often!

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480394
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

peebrain wrote:
I hate ACR unlimited with all of my non existent soul. I only play there when other members of ACR are on. I would make an admin app, but I know it would fail because I am an asshole to over half of the active clan.
I'd vote yes for you just because you piss off noobs Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3886
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 am

lol, and jell-o hates you too.
I dont really go either way. Your a 'kewl' dude, but sometimes us ack liek an arse!

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4603
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am

Well I'll vote F2 since he admited that he just doesn't like ACR Unlimited, so why give it to him rofl. Oh and Skep, dont use mah battelcry! For Aslan is MINE!

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 411
Points : 3373
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 am

linux26 wrote:
peebrain wrote:
I hate ACR unlimited with all of my non existent soul. I only play there when other members of ACR are on. I would make an admin app, but I know it would fail because I am an asshole to over half of the active clan.
I'd vote yes for you just because you piss off noobs Very Happy
Thanks linux. Porn Porn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480394
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:05 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Well I'll vote F2 since he admited that he just doesn't like ACR Unlimited, so why give it to him rofl. Oh and Skep, dont use mah battelcry! For Aslan is MINE!
Mbaud voted no. I'm voting yes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4603
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 pm

linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
Well I'll vote F2 since he admited that he just doesn't like ACR Unlimited, so why give it to him rofl. Oh and Skep, dont use mah battelcry! For Aslan is MINE!
Mbaud voted no. I'm voting yes.

Linux (My bitch) voted Yes, I therefore must vote no.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480393
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 pm

F2. lol mbaud IF linux was in fact your bitch, wouldnt you be able to control his vote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4603
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

seb0910 wrote:
F2. lol mbaud IF linux was in fact your bitch, wouldnt you be able to control his vote?


Your point being...?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4748
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
F2. lol mbaud IF linux was in fact your bitch, wouldnt you be able to control his vote?


Your point being...?
*locates mouse pad with target and saying: Bang head here!!!

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 123
Points : 2612
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:01 am

I thought of something.. Pee could go rampage and ban a lot of people and stuff Smile (If he hated it that much) Nevermind... I just forgot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pee For 998   

Back to top Go down
 
Pee For 998
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: