{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Alpha's Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 224
Points : 3400
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-04
Location : My House

PostSubject: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I've decided to resign from the clan. I'm not gonna lie, the clan has been getting progressively worse since I joined. A lot of retarted people joined, the retarted people being anyone after Vyrus who joined. Also, there's no freedom of speech. I've been wanting to say this for a while, but if I said it before, I'd get kicked out. I wanted to say for a while that Bug has been doing a terrible job, he gives all responsibility to the clan members cause he's too lazy to do crap about it. Everyone left in this clan has to realize that there is no point to be here. You can't scrim here, you can't have fun with everything an admin has to offer, its just a lost cause. It was fun, but what it is now, it's not fun. That was why I was never active, it wasn't any fun anymore and the new members annoy the hell outta me. I became a the rule guy because if I was my definition of fun, I'd be ban for being too much fun. Another thing, you guys have made too many rules to get higher in the clan, people have to beat 3 people to become an elite, and if your an elite, who gives a crap. Being an elite will do NOTHING except put an E> in front of your name, I can do that right now E>Alpha. And I did that without training night and day. You guys value the rank in the clan so much, but it's a lost cause. Does an Elite have any better chance to scrim than a Scrimmer, no! Why are S> even called scrimmers because they DON'T EVEN SCRIM! Overall, every little custom, every little rank, every little rule is just a democratic game, and I just don't want to play anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480387
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

It's retard*, retard.


jk alpha, it's sad to see you leave, and tbh I don't think your speech was ever restricted, hell I'll agree that bug can be lazy, but if you felt there were changes that could be made and didn't bring them up, well that can only be a mistake on your behalf. I remember when I asked the Z|R clan where to find the ACR forums, and how they told me that nothing could be done to get justice for my kick from ACR on behalf of a disgruntled Bugmonkey, but I started playing here and eventually found bug and complained about the lack of order on the server, and here I am now, a 2C.

Another quick example is one of the 2 heads of Naughty Dog. He applied as an artist for their studio, but got rejected. So he spammed their inbox with his résumé til they hired him. Now he's the co-president.

Point is, ask and you shall receive, and if you don't receive then raise hell till you do receive, but if you never suck it up and go for what you want, you sure as hell won't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4609
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 pm

I concur with alot of it, making this clan totalitarian and authoritarian... Hope to you on some other server Razz

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480688
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 pm






live on little granger!!!


_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480388
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Alpha wrote:
I've decided to resign from the clan. I'm not gonna lie, the clan has been getting progressively worse since I joined. A lot of retarted people joined, the retarted people being anyone after Vyrus who joined. Also, there's no freedom of speech. I've been wanting to say this for a while, but if I said it before, I'd get kicked out. I wanted to say for a while that Bug has been doing a terrible job, he gives all responsibility to the clan members cause he's too lazy to do crap about it. Everyone left in this clan has to realize that there is no point to be here. You can't scrim here, you can't have fun with everything an admin has to offer, its just a lost cause. It was fun, but what it is now, it's not fun. That was why I was never active, it wasn't any fun anymore and the new members annoy the hell outta me. I became a the rule guy because if I was my definition of fun, I'd be ban for being too much fun. Another thing, you guys have made too many rules to get higher in the clan, people have to beat 3 people to become an elite, and if your an elite, who gives a crap. Being an elite will do NOTHING except put an E> in front of your name, I can do that right now E>Alpha. And I did that without training night and day. You guys value the rank in the clan so much, but it's a lost cause. Does an Elite have any better chance to scrim than a Scrimmer, no! Why are S> even called scrimmers because they DON'T EVEN SCRIM! Overall, every little custom, every little rank, every little rule is just a democratic game, and I just don't want to play anymore.
You are visibly upset. Go take your pills now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Points : 3892
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Mining in the diamond level.

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Say, shall we make it explicit that we have the freedom of speech untill the point of insulting bug personally? (or whenver we feel that we've gone too far)

_________________
Prepare to get slashed by an Iridescent Blade! ----- DONT MESS WITH THE SKEP's STUDENT ----- I EAT Jell-O FOR BREAKFAST

Thanks to Goober for the sig!

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=256717 <---Click on it for COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480221
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 pm

If anyone is feeling worried that they will be kicked because of anything they say, fear not, I have never kicked anyone out because I didn't like that someone. I only kick people when my PM box is filled with 10 random people complaining about the same person.

On another note. In no particular order...

Lad be nicer to Mem.

Mem be nicer to Lad.

Linux be nicer to Mbaud.

Double be nicer to Bug.

That is all.

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 857
Points : -2147480518
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-01-01
Location : 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Double be nicer to Bug.
Lol

_________________
http://essence1.mybrute.com
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
_________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4609
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 am

BugHuman wrote:
Linux be nicer to Mbaud.

That is all.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 287
Points : -2147480466
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 am

BugHuman wrote:
Double be nicer to Bug.

I am nice.. sometimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480688
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:45 am

BugHuman wrote:

Double be nicer to Bug.

belay that order! tongue

speaking of double, reminds me, u wanna update qvm bug?

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
avatar


Posts : 426
Points : -2147480764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : !geoip roob

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 am

Alpha wrote:
the retarted people being anyone after Vyrus who joined.
Hmm.. I joinz after Vyrus that means...

HEY WE DO SCRIM NAB AND WE MOCK SCRIM.
.
..
...
....
Bai bai =(

-TheMbaude wrote:
I concur with alot of it, making this clan totalitarian and authoritarian
Joo gonna leave too?

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480688
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 am

TheRoob wrote:


-TheMbaude wrote:
I concur with alot of it, making this clan totalitarian and authoritarian
Joo gonna leave too?

nno, he'd have to find his way out of linux's anus first, and that's impossible if your name isn't linux

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480642
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:18 pm

BugHuman wrote:

Lad be nicer to Mem.

Mem be nicer to Lad.
I'd be happy to let this be over. It's annoying as {ACR} is cool. I'm just glad I wasn't going against linux lol

Sorry to see you go alpha, you'll always be welcomed at the server as a close friend of the clan. Stick around and have your fun even if your leaving. Would suck to see you go from trem entirely.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4609
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

:Lad wrote:
I'm just glad I wasn't going against linux lol

Oh, you don't say?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober
Private 2
Private 2



Posts : 804
Points : -2147480658
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 105
Location : Just fucking Google it.

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

:Lad wrote:
BugHuman wrote:

Lad be nicer to Mem.

Mem be nicer to Lad.
I'd be happy to let this be over. It's annoying as {ACR} is cool. I'm just glad I wasn't going against linux lol

Sorry to see you go alpha, you'll always be welcomed at the server as a close friend of the clan. Stick around and have your fun even if your leaving. Would suck to see you go from trem entirely.

I second that

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480688
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 pm

im still not willing to admit he's gone
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4609
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
im still not willing to admit he's gone
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I KNOW D: D: D: D: D: D:
I'm going to miss you!

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 857
Points : -2147480518
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-01-01
Location : 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Alpha I regret to tell you but this resignation had been





_________________
http://essence1.mybrute.com
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
_________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480642
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:49 pm

kidnap him and lock him inside linux secret cavity!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 411
Points : 3379
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm

This is what happens when I don't play for a week.

On another note, you can scrim whenever you want, but since you never play you can't scrim so stop complaining.

Also E> means you are better then everyone and that is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480688
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 pm

peebrain wrote:


Also E> means you are better then everyone and that is all.

actually that explains quite a lot pee.....

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480642
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

well honestly E does mean you were pretty damn good and so would your partner be (at the moment in time you passed the test).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480387
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
peebrain wrote:


Also E> means you are better then everyone and that is all.

actually that explains quite a lot pee.....

LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alpha's Resignation   

Back to top Go down
 
Alpha's Resignation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Our resignation letter for those who missed it-
» News For Alpha Polaris
» Resignation Notice
» RetroBlazer - SP Alpha Demo
» Hawken Alpha

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: