{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App

Go down 
+7
:Lad
Atlantis
Spock
Skeptic
-theMbaude
linux26
Gunner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App   WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 pm

To let you know, Firefox asked to see the video that i said in my first post. I just got the {ASS} from that video. So it was sort of a temporary clan, like a 1-week thing Smile WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 782895 WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 589560
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 23818192
WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App   WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Bleu wrote:
1. What other clans have you been in, if any? -I think the clan died, {ASS} WhiteGunner. Its on youtube... Agents of Secret Stuff Smile

2. How old are you? (optional, but recommended) -14

3. Do you know any programming languages? If so which one(s)? -No

4. How long have you played tremulous for? -A year, maybe more

5. Do you have admin on any other server? What level? -Several Level 1's, Level 5 on Dretch Tsunami.

6. Do you have a GUID? - Yes.

7. Who tested you? -First it was Spock, Beat Him on Humans first then failed on aliens(This was last week i think). Then (today) it was Explorer, i failed on both teams.. Should of asked for a little warm up first Smile
On Spock for humans i think the score was 2-5(Me being 5 on humans). For Explorer, i lost on both teams getting 1kill on aliens and 3kills on humans. Spock was first tester and i beat him on the first team (humans) but... i fail on aliens on Explorer and Spock Sad

"If the ACR tester is beat in the first round, their is no need for a second round. It's considered a pass.
Can still do another round for kicks, but they are still allowed to make an application." -:Lad (Quoted From A Previous ACRit App)
APPLICATION PASSED. You may wear {ACRit}. You may apply for higher admin in ACR Unlimited in three days. You may not sponsor people, you may not perform {ACRit} tests or scrim.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

WhiteGunner's {ACRit} App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2