{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]

Go down 
+4
BugHuman
null
peebrain
Kilo
8 posters

Vote to pass these new changes?
yes
scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_lcap69%scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
no
scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_lcap19%scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
modify them
scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_lcap12%scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Empty
PostSubject: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:18 am

I think we should start having a practice twice a week for the members on the scrim team to work on teamwork cause latly i havent seen to much of that with us and its vital in scrims. my idea is that every week a scrimer works with a different member of the team and then plays another set of partners. this will work with forming team work with everyone cause when we do scrim its usually at random and we put together a rag tag scrim team to do so. with this new practice when ever we put together a team for a scrim randomly its always our best no madder what.

also on another note i suggest [Again] we designate who can recruit and who cant so we can have the best in the clan. and i know when some of you do the test you go easy.... dont anymore cause we need the best and nothing less so im not saying people like Kid should just own every nub that trys out just given em a harder test where maybe most wont get in on first try.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:49 am

I like the second idea, lately ive been seeing more and more fucktards that got in to ACRit that were tested by killa, and mario.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 pm

We need everyone who reads this to vote alright guys
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] 23818192

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:41 pm

i actually wanted to modify them, but voted yes :\

we should practice more, and people should not just be "recruited", but rather invited to apply for membership.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Memory, that idea is freakin sweet! You gatta be reccomended to join and you can't just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm

lol, now that i think about it, it IS a rather simple solution to the flood of members being recruited... elephant
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

ohkay but we still need some chosen few who can test the people recomended. who do we wanna choose to test them?? and who do we want as talent watchers?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 pm

kilo i think anyone could be a talent scout, but only scrimmers can test
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:38 am

well no cause someone who is a really bad player can say that a moderately skilled player is really good cause they really suck. but i dont think all the scrimers should test i do believe we need to choose 2-3 people to test honestly
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: ok dude peebrain   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:10 am

Peebrain I havn't let anybody in the **** clan yet so where the **** are u getting your info????????????????????? Exclamation

P.S I might of let 1 person in the clan but i don't remeber.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:08 pm

ANTMAN said you tested him and let him in. And ANTMAN IS SHITFACE NUBCAIK.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 am

omg antman is fucking retard he plays like using arrovs -.- i owned him when he was chainsuit and i was dretch omg i died only like 1 or 2 times ... and noone else dmg him
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm

kilo what i meant was, that a bad player could say "hey i think this guy is good", but then a good player who can test would have to watch him play to make sure he really is good. anyone is capable of finding talent, really, its not very hard, but then certifiyng that talent can be tricky, which would require a player who could test.

and how the fuckfuck could anyone get kills with the freakin arrow keys?!

[EDIT] HA! BEAT THE FILTER!

Last edited by seb0910 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 pm

I used to dretch with the arrow keys, and i was uber insane at it.

I could get 3 kills dretching as arrowkeys then go back to mouse and goon rape.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:56 pm

im guessing u werent a good dretch with the mouse
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Pee brain i don't recall ever saying he was in the clan so i don't know where ur getting ur info even if it is from Antman.

P.S. have u ever heard of lieing people dop it alot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 pm

peebrain wrote:
I like the second idea, lately ive been seeing more and more fucktards that got in to ACRit that were tested by killa, and mario.
actually, i havent been testing anyone latley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ownagepranks.com
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 pm

......ant thot the game at karith with mario was a test....
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 am

hey bug you know the poll passed =]
we gunna try the changes?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:00 pm

bug i havn't tested anybody accept like 1 person since i got the privelge to test

P.S. im not going to spend all my time reading these posts and rembering what i have or have not done because in the end this game won't get me anywhere in life!
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm

i think these changes are necessary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]   scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scrimers and recruiters[This is important read it]
Page 1 of 1