{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Sorry for Inactivity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
Private 2
Private 2

Sorry for Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 pm

To whom it may concern

I would like to apologize for my inactivity of late. I know most of you don't really care that I am not around but I felt that I should let you know that I have not abandoned you guys. I have been busy of late and consequently my trem time has gone way down.
Also to whom it may concern I would like to apologize for my less than exemplary posts and my undignified spamming of your forum. Seb has already spoken to me and I have done as he requested. However after considering it for a while I have decided that a formal apology should be submitted to all of you. From now on I will do my best to post only when I can contribute something to the discussion (except maybe in the Spam section). I have really enjoyed meeting all of you so far and I hope to continue the relationship that I have built with some of you and repair some of the errors I have made.

Sincerely
-Richard
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Sorry for Inactivity 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Honestly, I don't really understand what the point of this is. I don't know you at all and you're apologizing for posting which most of us probably just ignored in the first place. Or don't find whatever you might have said rude or in need of needing an apology.
Back to top Go down
Richard
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Which is why it was addressed to those who care. I was not going to list every person I thought I might have annoyed. Obviously you were not concerned and therefore it you would neither see the point nor feel the need for it.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Sorry for Inactivity 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 pm

:Lad wrote:
Honestly, I don't really understand what the point of this is. I don't know you at all and you're apologizing for posting which most of us probably just ignored in the first place. Or don't find whatever you might have said rude or in need of needing an apology.

someone bothered posting?!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: