{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application

Go down 
+5
Goober
vyrus@ubuntu
{ACR}FireFox
Iridescent Blade
-theMbaude
9 posters

Level 29
Yes
Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Vote_lcap100%Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Vote_lcap0%Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application 125be

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey all. Today I decided I would apply for level 29.
What server? ACR Unlimited.
What level are you now? I'm level 27.
Why do you want the higher admin? Simply because higher admins aren't joining the server that often, and sense I play on the server quite often, and people ask me to setlevel them (of course I can't do that yet). If I were to write a reason for a level 29 app instead of a 998 it's because I don't want to become hasty. So +2 admin for now, then 998 much later on. The two commands I gain are: !ulbp, !nmbp. These commands are not quite useful yet they serve a purpose. If I vote was called, and no high admins were present (as is the case normally) I could simply do the command myself without bothering anyone. Really what I am aiming for is 998, but, as I said, I don't want to be to hasty. So please think of this as a work in progress. For those who want to know when my last Admin application was, it was: October 27th 2010. So yeah, it has been a long long time.
As last time this is a +2 admin.

-theMbaude
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

You copycat! stole my reason Very Happy

F1 for my trusted companion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

F1.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

+ 1.5
you deserve it, specially w' all the bullshit u g2 put up w'
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
+ 1.5
you deserve it, specially w' all the bullshit u g2 put up w'

ok Vyrus made me feel guilty now...+2 j/k, you've had this coming for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

Aw only 2 levels =( F1
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 am

deserved F1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Why do you want the higher admin? Simply because higher admins aren't joining the server that often, and sense I play on the server quite often, and people ask me to setlevel them (of course I can't do that yet). If I were to write a reason for a level 29 app instead of a 998 it's because I don't want to become hasty. So +2 admin for now, then 998 much later on. The two commands I gain are: !ulbp, !nmbp. These commands are not quite useful yet they serve a purpose. If I vote was called, and no high admins were present (as is the case normally) I could simply do the command myself without bothering anyone. Really what I am aiming for is 998, but, as I said, I don't want to be to hasty. So please think of this as a work in progress. For those who want to know when my last Admin application was, it was: October 27th 2010. So yeah, it has been a long long time.

-theMbaude
You can't apply for admin if you have negative rep. Read the damned rules for once.

just kidding, F1
Back to top Go down
Somnus
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: <3   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Mbauds awesome
wut more to say?
f1 (deserved completely)
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm

linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

-theMbaude
You can't apply for admin if you have negative rep. Read the damned rules for once.

just kidding, F1

...... if I hadn't quoted to see that SIZE 1 BLACK TEXT... oh you don't even wanna know...
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:21 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

-theMbaude

just kidding, F1

...... if I hadn't quoted to see that SIZE 1 BLACK TEXT... oh you don't even wanna know...
I'm sorry, if you have a negative rep, you get demoted for quoting 2nd in cmds!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

-theMbaude

just kidding, F1

why make that sentence into two dependent and one independent clause, why not just make a sentence.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

-theMbaude

just kidding, F1

why make that sentence into two dependent and one independent clause, why not just make a sentence.

let me fix that for u then:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application   Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mbaude's Level 29 Admin Application
Page 1 of 1