{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Empty
PostSubject: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Im coming here to the forums to report some people.. First off with skullcrusher... I read earliar in the forums by Pip that Z (Skullcrusher) is a glitch builder, and he just connected to the server a bit earliar.. And he says "I dont know what glitch building is" which is bull... Then second off {Elite}Death was attempting to kick me for no reason.. And also remember that a couple weeks ago Death glitched in Karith. He is consistintly cussing and abusing his admin as far as i can see.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm

hmmm....

Last edited by WhiteGunner on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : =/)
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm

thank you for notifying us, we will make sure and watch all three people closely
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 pm

3people?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

WhiteGunner wrote:
3people?

/me holds up four fingers and starts trying to count them

yup, thats three alright
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Elite Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 am

Ahem.... wipe off the "Cussing" He does cuss, but his anger issues are worse, this dude has a serious freaking problem. Also whenever I see him, he gets mad at me and tries to start an arguement.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am

Cursing is allowed on our servers. But, we are highly against words that may upset people. We believe that Tremulous should be fun and that no one should ever have their feelings hurt while playing a game. If these curses aren't targeted toward anyone or any group we don't feel that it is really that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death   Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z (Skullcrusher) and {Elite}Death
Page 1 of 1