{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Poseidon-Help

Go down 
+6
null
peebrain
BugHuman
(^TwinBladE^)
Poison(Killa)
poseidon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
poseidon
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Somehow, i was unvoluntarely kicked from the ACR servers....
I went to join in the server and it said i was banned permanantly.
I never did anything wrong, or i violated any of ACR's Terms and Conditions.
However, i can lead to you that my younger brother does sometimes play on my computer; if he did anything wrong, or violated the rules,please tell me. In simplistic terms, i was questioning to myself:
"Why was i banned from ACR servers?"
Sincerely-
Poseidon (aka Aphrodite)
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

*cough*krat0s*cough*....
we know its you. Bug was there as Elephantman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ownagepranks.com
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Also ur IP's from your old posts dont match, but ur service provoider does. so i think thats enough proof.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:32 am

wtf??? who he is Surprised
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

Yes kilo, you are indeed correct. I talked to my brother and he said that he used to be named krat0s. That would explain why there woul be same service provider (QWest), but differtent IP.
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm

ok, first of all, bug was there when he said you said you were Krat0s/kill3r.also it seems everyone on the internet has a "brother" and seems that they are this "person" or that they "did somthing". Also skythe, just to clear somthing up, Krat0s is the leader of NaNo.

[EDIT] Also, if hes your brother, why would your IP's be different if ur playing from the same connection? unless of course, you changed your IP to make it look like ur a different person.

Last edited by killa on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Also krat0s is your age so your lie doesnt fit.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
poseidon
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 pm

No not neccesarily; dont count your chickens before they hatch.
My brother often plays on my computer under then name of "doommaster".
Unfortunately, he (krat0s) didnt change his name, and logged on the Admin Crazy Rioters Server and framed me as krat0s. My brother is very computer savvy, so he might be able to change the IP Address. And yes your right, everyone has a "brother" (chasmistically speeking). I appologize for not taking the precautions that were neccesary for preventing this serious incident, and i hope that you can choose wisely to take me as a fraud, or a friend that would never lie to his fellow teammates.
Sincerely,
Poseidon (aka Aphrodite)
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm

You sound like a fuckhead. I was reading your mental test, and it said that you have been playing trem for 3-4 years. Well guess what. TREM WAS LAUNCHED March 31, 2006. SO {ACR} is cool YOU. And no one will ever believe you, because you make up all of these weird stories about your "brother" being very computer savvy.
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Ok then, Why didnt you bring it up at first that he framed you? also, why dont you have your computer password protected AND why Didnt you tell him at first to NOT use your computer?
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 pm

If i am not mistakin peebrain, Tremulous was released in spring of 2004.
And i play tremulous on the main home computer, so are family has to share just 1 user account.
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm

poseidon wrote:
... i play tremulous on the main home computer, so are family has to share just 1 user account.
poseidon wrote:
My brother often plays on my computer under then name of "doommaster"
ok then, YOU play trem on your family's computer? why not use yours? your story is misleading here...Also you can make your own user account. its easy...
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 am

lol all i know NaNo is that that gay clan isnt friend of acr... and whoever im seen from NaNo been ***** ** ****
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Poseidon-Help 23818192

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 am

If he is aka Aphrodite but is also Poseidon, then that would make him a tranny, a she-male, or some weird Greek god of love and water.

Perhaps you should change ur sig to be aka hermAphrodite?

And although wikipedia says trem is from 06 , I've heard people claim to have played it before it became a standalone game (because, of course, it is a quake3 mod)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Private 2
Private 2
Pendragon

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

dont fucking lie Kratos your very dumb u know Razz I know its u so stop the lies. lol!
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:46 pm

THE END OF DISCUTION he lies its oviuos lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

killa wrote:
ok, first of all, bug was there when he said you said you were Krat0s/kill3r.also it seems everyone on the internet has a "brother" and seems that they are this "person" or that they "did somthing". Also skythe, just to clear somthing up, Krat0s is the leader of NaNo.

[EDIT] Also, if hes your brother, why would your IP's be different if ur playing from the same connection? unless of course, you changed your IP to make it look like ur a different person.

In case you didn't know you can have 2 different ip adresses coming out of 1 home it's called 2 computers. my little bro (Taco,Falco) plays on our family computer but doesn't have the same admin as me because i have a different qkey and im on a different computer with a different ip address.
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Dr.Mario. wrote:
killa wrote:

In case you didn't know you can have 2 different ip adresses coming out of 1 home it's called 2 computers. my little bro (Taco,Falco) plays on our family computer but doesn't have the same admin as me because i have a different qkey and im on a different computer with a different ip address.
2 different Internet connections/Routers?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:54 pm

killas rite unless u mean it says like 100 instead of 101...
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Poseidon-Help 23818192
Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Okay guys, let's settle this.

All LAN addresses will start with 192.168.*.*. They do not matter, and they only serve as an identification to the local gateway device (i.e. router). Those addresses are internal, and they are not unique over the Internet -- as a matter of fact, the Internet cannot access those addresses...

What you need to look at is your PUBLIC IP. You cannot determine this IP address unless you go on your router's configuration page, or you access the following LINK. This address WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL COMPUTERS ACCESSING INTERNET THROUGH THE SAME GATEWAY.

The address which appears on the forums, and is displayed by the !listplayers command, is the public IP. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 am

nope just 1 internet provider and 1 modem that can suport 5 computers plus wireless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poseidon-Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon-Help   Poseidon-Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon-Help
Page 1 of 1