{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

AngryPenguin's Application

Go down 
+5
Goober
{ACR}Chris
vyrus@ubuntu
Atlantis
AngryPenguin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Angry even a newbie to trem or anyother fps can say your aimboting, its clear that you also wallhack when one of your team8 where going out and u said "Wait, Rant", when you clearly had Bsuit with Chaingun.

I hope you quit trem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
AngryPenguin
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Alright so anyone who has played either against me or alongside me knows I do not aimbot/wallhack typically. A day or so before this video was taken my bro put it on the computer, I was going to delete it, but I just thought it might be fun to play around with it before I did. Unfortunately for me, the day I was messing around with it was the day I got recorded. Except for "IhateTarin666" accusing me (and many other people, btw, he hates on most people that beat him) I have not been accused before because I never used it before. I am playing on a brand new client, downloaded straight from tremulous.net.

I apologize for all the trouble this whole episode caused, and I will not be using such a device anymore.

Thank you,
AngryPenguin
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 pm

whether your brother put it on the computer or if you did, you have to take responsibility for your own actions of not deleting it and actually using it in our server and even against the members that you were hoping to join. Denying the fact that you didn't cheat and then to come out and say it is totally pathetic. Coming out and admitting it is the first step in the right direction, but obviously stopping using it is the next thing and that is going to take plenty of time before members can trust you about it. As far as I can tell no one is going to be banning you (which is what most of us do with cheaters), but you being denied of membership is your punishment unless someone of a higher power says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
AngryPenguin
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

I accept your punishment.
Thank you for not banning me.

AngryPenguin
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Wow, you guys are harsh. I happen to know that a bunch of you have done the same thing as AngryPenguin. I think we are all losing sight of the fact that this is a game and the purpose a game is to have fun, not to have drama.

I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 87495687

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Wow, you guys are harsh. I happen to know that a bunch of you have done the same thing as AngryPenguin. I think we are all losing sight of the fact that this is a game and the purpose a game is to have fun, not to have drama.

I forgive you.
thats a 2nd from me, i hope to see you on the server again >=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngryPenguin's Application   AngryPenguin's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AngryPenguin's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2