{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

took away my admin level from will

Go down 
3 posters

are you going to give me my level 4 admin level back?
yes
took away my admin level from will Vote_lcap0%took away my admin level from will Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
took away my admin level from will Vote_lcap0%took away my admin level from will Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mdraghiev@gmail.com
Private 2
Private 2

took away my admin level from will Empty
PostSubject: took away my admin level from will   took away my admin level from will Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:26 pm

i was playing on acr then wisp came.then she joined aliens then she team switched to humans

after some time i remembered she team switched so i put team here back then she disconnect and after about 2 min she connected again and joined humans then i put team her back then heart took my admin level away and put team her back humans i dont get it wisp was not following the rules and they told me to use put team to switch some one who team switched thats what i need and heart took away my level 4 admin level.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

took away my admin level from will 23818192

PostSubject: Re: took away my admin level from will   took away my admin level from will Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm

who are you anyway!?
Back to top Go down
mdraghiev@gmail.com
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: took away my admin level from will   took away my admin level from will Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:56 am

my in game names are: will,skywalker,Ron
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

took away my admin level from will 87495687

PostSubject: Re: took away my admin level from will   took away my admin level from will Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:28 am

ok will, when someone is teamswitching, put them back right away or dont do it at all,
when you do this whole remembering thing, it ends up as coming off as gay, even if
someone did in fact team switch, it can sometimes be too late to do something about
without creating a big scene

also, a note about your admin, someone with a very big amount of the clans shares in
important decisions decided you were not ready to have the level of admin that you had,
so i suggest you drop it and re apply sometime when you feel you are ready

GL
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: took away my admin level from will   took away my admin level from will Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

took away my admin level from will
Page 1 of 1