{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Servers Are Down

Go down 
+17
Yourmaster
WeeD
{ACR}FireFox
(^TwinBladE^)
-theMbaude
Gunner
Iridescent Blade
peebrain
Skeptic
newb
null
ALTAiRgr
Goober
vyrus@ubuntu
icaro440
Atlantis
BugHuman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yourmaster
Private 2
Private 2
Yourmaster

Servers Are Down - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Holy crap! I Just saw this thread, it does make me a bit sad. I know I have not been playing on the server or even trem for that matter, but that was mainly because after an hour of trying to get tremulous to work on my Win 7 OS, I gave up. Anyways, It was deffinantly fun playing on the server with you guys and I will deffinantly miss it.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:58 am

Iridescent Blade wrote:
I like the idea of keeping the forums up and morphing to a gaming community. Very Happy

Anyone up for some Xbox Live?
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Jell-O certainly is, his gamertag is TurbulentLemur4
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Sad and I just came back too Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Pip!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 am

Bladeh! hey man wassup, it has been a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Servers Are Down - Page 4 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 pm

I actually cried a little while reading this thread. If ever I play Tremulous again, I will proudly wear the {ACR} tag.

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for partaking in the awesomeness of what once was. It was more than just a mere game; I truly enjoyed the company of each one of you, your personalities, your little quarrels, and every single yo momma joke. It was beautiful.

So long, until we meet again...
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Well this was sad to read about. I hope you guys can get everything up and going the way you want it to. It's sad to think that those great nights of playing and every server would be full and games would go on for nights are past us, but of course never forgotten. People would just be happy to be spectating a match and just chat with everyone. Even getting scrims going, whether we won or lost, we played against some of the greatest trem players. If we weren't already some of them at that time. If I ever make my way onto a trem server, I will forever wear my {ACR} tag proudly. It was definitely my absolute favorite server of all time. I don't think I will ever forget when Bug recruited me. Good luck to all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Servers Are Down - Page 4 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 am

I guess its "how you found acr story time," so I guess I'll take my turn.

In the beginning I just played on random servers, no clue how long I did that. Then at some point I started playing on UBP, tried to fit in and make some friends but I could tell they didn't care. after a good amount of time they started messing with their qvm and I got tired of the one sided matches. I had herd from the other players of a server that was similar to ubp called ACRunlimited and thought I might as well give it a try. So I hopped on played around on it a while and was glad to be on a server that was similar but didn't have one sided matches, so I stuck around. Then one odd day while I was sitting around as a spectator and some guy named Bughuman asked if I was interested in joining ACR. We talked a little bit about and then I agreed to try out. So I took the scrim on what was apparently a very off day for lad and passed, and found myself in a tremulous clan. I found myself bewildered as I was welcomed in. I solidified my ties and found myself with a a bunch of people i enjoyed playing with.

I'm glad bug for some odd reason decided to give me a try.
I'm glad I met all of you.
I'm grateful for my experiences with acr.

Thanks for it all everyone.

and Mbaud, you really didn't deserve all the bullshit we threw at you.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Atlantis wrote:
So I took the scrim on what was apparently a very off day for lad and passed, and found myself in a tremulous clan. I found myself bewildered as I was welcomed in. I solidified my ties and found myself with a a bunch of people i enjoyed playing with.

You earned your spot by beating me. I remember that day, especially since you and Goober have been probably my favorite two members that I would always see online and be glad to just sit and chat or play a round or two.

Atlantis wrote:

You really have been a good sport Mbaud. I don't think it'll ever be over though lol
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

:Lad wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
So I took the scrim on what was apparently a very off day for lad and passed, and found myself in a tremulous clan. I found myself bewildered as I was welcomed in. I solidified my ties and found myself with a a bunch of people i enjoyed playing with.

You earned your spot by beating me. I remember that day, especially since you and Goober have been probably my favorite two members that I would always see online and be glad to just sit and chat or play a round or two.

Atlantis wrote:

You really have been a good sport Mbaud. I don't think it'll ever be over though lol

<3

*Edit*: Does anybody have a minecraft server running or is there one that people regularly join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm telling you - an ACR Minecraft or Ace of Spades server would really take off.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
Ace of Spades
More like Space of AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Servers Are Down - Page 4 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Texsas Holdem
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 am

Goober wrote:

*Edit*: Does anybody have a minecraft server running or is there one that people regularly join?

I'm regularly on main.waitwhatmc.com
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
Goober wrote:

I'm regularly on main.waitwhatmc.com

Do they have some kind of transport system? It's kind of a pain in the ass to go from bedrock to the top of my place and forget then forget something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 am

they have /home and if you are in a faction you can do /f home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers Are Down
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4