{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)

Go down 
+2
Raptor
null
6 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) 23818192

Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Empty
PostSubject: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 pm

There is a player who uses mulitple clients at once named Chigger. He swears and decons as Chigger and uses his other clients to defend himself as Chigger. I have seen him on the NaB server as well as ACR, and he just deconned a majority of our base in karith just now. I had to callvote kick all of his clients for him to go away, and fortunately everyone on both teams passed the vote. Colonial Overmind and ubpReaper, and can verify this. I suggest someone bans his IP or something.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Do not ban that IP address please. You know how i play tremulous at school right? Well i put tremulous onto the school computers so I could play it after i finish my assignment in Computer Programming. Since it is at school, all the computers have it, they all have the same name (Chigger, unless i change them manually), and they all have the same HUD. Since its all the same IP. I started using the alias, Chigger, because the school computers suck, and run very slow. I know the name Chigger causes problems but its not me. Its the jerks in the school that think its funny to decon the OM or RC in the middle of a game. They are simply, Retards. And if you ban the IP, you ban all the school computers from the servers, causing me not to be able to play. Please dont ban it, I enjoy talking to my friends during school after my work is finished. Thanks
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Heh   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Aww that answers a couple things...Lol a guy named Chigger said that you owned him in a 1 on 1 Raptor. He said none of us could take you, and that you'd own me too in 1 on 1. I got tired of it after awhile and told him to ask you if you thought you could beat me in a 1 on 1. He said you'd take me any time and that you'd accept a 1 on 1 with me at any time. So anyway talk to your "friends" at school and make sure to get that one of my back. Thanks. Henry

P.S. By the way I'm guessing you'd probably win the 1 on 1 if it was You verses Me.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Henry wud win Razz
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

raptor i suggest depending on the operating system that you put the tremulous.exe or w/e you have too into a zipped file if you can and don't tell anyone the password

P.S. idk if it would work though.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

well to prevent retards like that messing games up, why not get a USB drive?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Yea, my friends are retards, and yes henry, you would KILL me. I would rather not do a 1v1 with you. I cant put a password on it. I have a flash drive, but I always forgot to bring it, so i just put it on the school computers. I told my closest friends about it, then about a week later it seems like everyone in my grade knew. Sorry for all the trouble.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 am

Raptor wrote:
Yea, my friends are retards, and yes henry, you would KILL me. I would rather not do a 1v1 with you. I cant put a password on it. I have a flash drive, but I always forgot to bring it, so i just put it on the school computers. I told my closest friends about it, then about a week later it seems like everyone in my grade knew. Sorry for all the trouble.
Oh well, I know a way to get your stupid friends off Tremulous...

... http://openarena.ws. Download and put it alongside with Tremulous on the computers at school where you installed Trem; hopefully, that simpler FPS will be enough for the simple-minded ones.

By the way. Doublehex, I just got an idea -- how about making a special command (called !deconner) which would kick the person and revert all that person did by using buildlog?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

it's sounds like a good idea linux but it would probably need a lot of bug fixes cause you would probably find that it would kick the wrong person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)   Chigger (why do i need ten characters...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chigger (why do i need ten characters...)
Page 1 of 1