{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Hex winnning screenshot contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hex winnning screenshot contest 23818192

Hex winnning screenshot contest Empty
PostSubject: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 am

As you all know Hex won the screen shot contest BUT He allready has 999 admin so he gets to give it away and he hasnt yet. So hex who are you giving the admin to
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 am

Yeah , who are u gonna give at? Suspect

Ok joke , do what u want ^^
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Obviously chris wants it why else would you make a thread about someone else's reward. let him decide he has no obligation to give it anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Umm   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Umm guys, thought we had cleared this up like a few weeks ago. Also seriously...although I'm not convinced that Chris is trying to be given the admin with this post, I agree that we shouldn't pressure Hex. Just let him do as he wishes with it. Another option which none of you have seemed to get yet is that maybe Hex didn't do it for the admin seeing he already has L999, maybe he just did the screenshots for fun. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Im pretty sure , that hex is not getting any pressures , no matter how much we try ^^
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Ummmmm..... MAYBE doub should just give it to the most responsible person that entered the contest. Because there is a reason bug made the admin application section.

ORRRRR

No one gets the +5 lvls of admin because administrative powers are supposed to be given to people who deserve it, and not to people who won a contest.
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Hmm   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 pm

I'd second Pee's motion but BugHuman gave Hex permission to have the admin given to whoever he chose. So probably we should just let Hex decide to do as he pleases with the admin...either giving it to someone or just not doing anything with it. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

If i' would get admin i would want +4 not +5 because no one has 24 admin(i have 20 right now)
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm

I like saying doub. hex sounds silly like from harry potter elephant

I agree with pee's idea but doub can give it cuz bug said. I say we leave it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hex winnning screenshot contest   Hex winnning screenshot contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hex winnning screenshot contest
Page 1 of 1