{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

sabtas bck

Go down 
+5
(^TwinBladE^)
peebrain
linux26
null
sabtas1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

sabtas bck - Page 2 23818192

sabtas bck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sabtas bck   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:29 pm

oh I knew that already (not to sound boastful). I've played once or twice with you henry, and honestly I have been wondering why people keep saying you'll own them.

For everyone else, I'm not saying henry's bad either, just that when compared to certain other people in the "better" clans, henry wouldn't seem so awesome. Before I started playing on ACR, I was active on the Z|R server and played on other (and I hate this term) "pro" servers, and more than once I've seen games ended by lifeless players (that's how I view the real good players, lol) in less than 5 minutes when both teams had your standard skill level AND some comparable to doubs MD. Of course, I haven't played on those servers for some time, so idk maybe they got worse so henry seems extremely good, but I've never seen henry own.

Just my immediate thoughts, since really I've hardly seen henry play at all, he never seems to be on when I play. I also want to add that I don't think I am better than henry, just that I can handle fighting him (the only ACR I don't feel this way for is doub lol)
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: sabtas bck   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 pm

henrys kidding. When hes trying only doublehex and kidman can beat him.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Well   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Ummm BugHuman Memory is correct. I'm pretty bad compared to the skilled guys in Trem. But you're right...I very rarely try. I've been for the last few months working on my bad hand...I'm left handed. I've been working on my right hand. Pain in the ass sometimes. But yeah maybe I'll start really trying again. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

sabtas bck - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: sabtas bck   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG!

I WIN!!!!!

lol

Wait, how come you purposely use your offhand? I don't even think there's a practical reason to do so besides that many computers don't have left handed mice as standard
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Naw   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Actually my mouse is a wireless and can be set up as either. I can use either hand now. But have been using my off hand for practice. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sabtas bck   sabtas bck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sabtas bck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2