{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 cya henry (?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: cya henry (?)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 pm

http://www.clanpk.org/forum/index.php?topic=546.0
i guess now we know its not because of your mom elephant

painsaw told me 'bout this whole thing. i looked it up. would be a real shame to see you leave but i guess if you really want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480101
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Hes lying. I saw that Vortexx pmed him about leaving the scirm team. Also I think it is because of his mom. Because before he made up a lame excuse and then later said his mom said he could only join one clan. Heres both pms for you guys:


From Henry To Me:

David...I'm resigning from ACR later either this week or or next week. I'm sorry man, I'm not sure if I'm going to apply to PK right now, but I am sure that I'm not made for ACR Ranks.

Most of ACR is a clique which I'm not into. I'm not really friends with any ACR other than You, Hex,Linux, and maybe Kilo.

I'll still come to the ACR Servers and say hi to you guys every once in awhile. Although, you'll probably have to come find me or something.

Lol, you asked once when I joined if all I cared about was the admin? Well at that time it was...I thought ACR was alot of idiots who thought highly of themselves...and most of ACR is. But then I started getting to know you and Hex and Linux. All you guys are real people. You care about others and your own character.

I guess I'm leaving now, with this PM to you. You can take my admin away on all three or two or whatever of the servers.

Also if you ever need a sub for a scrim and I'm on come get me I'll be your man.

Dude...you take care...of yourself and ACR. If you ever need help with something like a scrim or anything come get me Thanks man, Bobby

Vortexx to Henry

Well man, I'd say this one's up to you. If you left the DRU scrim team, I'd
harbor no hard feelings whatsoever, and I know that PK scrims a lot more than
DRU| does right now. Plus, you'd have the added benefit of being able to stay
in the [DRU] guild, that's why the guild and the scrim team are practically
separate entities. What you might end up doing is something similar to what
Archy did--that is, join a "better" clan, get good, come back to DRU and pwn.
Savvy? Nobody's going to deny that PK has a better talent level than DRU or
ACR, and I can't speak for ACR but I know on my side I'd respect any change in
clans you made. It's how I roll, man. I know you're a good player and need a
bigger challenge, at least for now.

You'd keep your admin status 'n stuff. Look at Cody, he's still one of my top
web/server admins, and he's an ex-DRU-now-PK fellow as well. Basically, unless
I kick someone out with bodily force, NOBODY leaves DRU for good. Razz

Basically, I have no advice other than to make your own decision. That, and
that I still <3 you in a bros way. Hope that helps!

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: .   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm

hm i am curious to know henrys standard of idiots who think highly of themselves, especially since by omitting everyones names but bugs lins and doubs he is insulting everyone else. and we're the "idiots that think highly" of ourselves.

on another note are we still having training sessions of any kind (im on a psp so thats why im writing so bad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480268
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 am

seb0910 wrote:
hm i am curious to know henrys standard of idiots who think highly of themselves, especially since by omitting everyones names but bugs lins and doubs he is insulting everyone else. and we're the "idiots that think highly" of ourselves.
Oh, so you don't notice anything about those names? It's the clan LEADER and SERVER OWNER, plus the two Second in Commands. If he's quitting the clan, he thought that at least he can drop in a compliment about us in the message so we don't decide to ban him.

But we're not low enough for that. Eye for eye would just make everyone blind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 159
Points : 3267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 23
Location : Hmm I think I'll pass on this one.

PostSubject: Sigh   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 am

Ok well it doesn't especially matter anymore. Well most of it doesn't matter. The part about everyone except for those mentioned are people who think highly of themselves, isn't really true. Pretty bad excuse actually. Hmm no idea now, actually now I simply don't care. Not - I don't care about the ACR people anymore, more I don't care about being IN ACR anymore.
Actually I applied for PK tonight. My mom actually did let me come back to Trem...except now I gotta learn C. But I'm not even gonna attempt getting back into ACR. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. You sir, BugHuman, are a fag. The minute something happened that you didn't like, BAM hey Henry's lying. God worst guy in Trem. Yet even when I told you the truth, you were like Henry's lying. Yeah I'm afraid I did. I told you I lied because I was embarrassed about what you guys would think of me being restricted on Trem. I shouldn't have bothered. You talk about me backstabbing you. You wouldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt you asshole. God, YOU thought I screwed our friendship...well maybe I did...what I should have done was gone to you guys and trusted you guys would understand. But I lied about it, and got everyone mad, and for that I'm sorry. But apparently it wouldn't have mattered...no no...Henry is lying he thinks we suck. He wants to join PK. you know what you piece of shit I DIDN't want to join PK until you showed I made a goddamn friendship with you and I was wrong for doing that. To hell with it, ban me, on the servers on the forum whatever. I didn't just throw in a compliment Linux to keep from being banned. Screw it, a thick bunch of monkeys like you wouldn't even be able to understand let alone read what I've just written.

My mom actually said you were a nice guy...yeah right...she doesn't know what a fag you are. Actually no that's not fair. I was a fag first. I didn't trust YOU to understand my situation and therefore came up with some damn lame excuses.


Also, I made that little thing which Pain came up with on the PK Forums AFTER my mom had finished yelling at me for my grade. But no you guys wouldn't even THINK of hey that's not like Henry. FUCKIT. what thell am I trying to do!!!!! make a sympathy thingy for myself!!! well screw that!!!!!!! I'm not even sure if I even was friends with you anymore bug. apparently we didn't trust each other very well. Well I'm sorry and now that's over so we can both move on with our lives.


And SORRY to the rest of ACR for my unfair statements to bug about you in my own personal gratification/image of myself. It was unfair, incorrect, and I apologize for that. I hope some day I can come back and talk to you guys again without humiliation. LOL. like that day would ever come...I lied!!!! Henry lied the FAG!!!!! he fucking lied...no his mom wouldn't do that GIVE us the real reason. ohh {ACR} is cool it I'm done with this jewish post


P.s. this damn post makes no sense whatsoever!!!! another fucking reason to not be friends with you you faggot or be in your clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a lying bastard
remember!!!!!
yeah well to hell with that!!!!!!!!!!! I lied never mind I'm gong to bed,.,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480101
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Henry, you don't get it do you? The day you quit and while you were AFK I was talking to your mom trying to help you out. Apparently, I did. I told her about tremulous and how it is a great learning srouce and how it could only benefit you. I told her how it would help you in college and in a job. This is probably why you said you have to learn C, but I got your punishment off for the 2nd time. Your welcome!!!! Also, I'd rather have 3 nooby people who are honest and loyal than 300 people like you who are unloyal, good at trem, and lyers. Frankly henry all u managed to do was waste a great deal of my time and brake your promises to me. I'm sure you wasted a lot of other {ACR} people's time too. For example: Kilo's. I know you joined Pk not because you had friends there but because they were better. I know this because you quit the DRU scrim team for them and I rememebr at one time you said Vortexx and I were your best friends on tremulous. This is how I know you only joined Pk because they are good. Your always going to be going to the next best clans no matter what. I bet Pk will eventually make you sepearate from the DRU guild too, they will just wait. You abandoned all your friends for skill. I hope your happy.

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480268
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 pm

The Evoker. wrote:
I didn't just throw in a compliment Linux to keep from being banned. Screw it, a thick bunch of monkeys like you wouldn't even be able to understand let alone read what I've just written.
Oh well, I just went from "a real person who cares about others and [about] my own character" to a "member of a thick bunch of monkeys". I guess some people's opinions aren't all that stable after all...

The Evoker. wrote:
And SORRY to the rest of ACR for my unfair statements to bug about you in my own personal gratification/image of myself. It was unfair, incorrect, and I apologize for that. I hope some day I can come back and talk to you guys again without humiliation. LOL. like that day would ever come...I lied!!!! Henry lied the FAG!!!!! he fucking lied...no his mom wouldn't do that GIVE us the real reason. ohh {ACR} is cool it I'm done with this jewish post
Apart from using the word "jewish" as a racial slur, thereby insulting at least two members of this forum including the clan leader, you allegedly assume a very humiliated position after taking care to have insulted everyone in the clan at least once, and then you use Sabtas-like (i.e. incomprehensible) grammar and syntax within your explanation in order to get away with it. I don't think your credibility increased a lot after this post, which itself seems to have no topic at all.


The Evoker. wrote:
P.s. this damn post makes no sense whatsoever!!!! another fucking reason to not be friends with you you faggot or be in your clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a lying bastard
remember!!!!!
yeah well to hell with that!!!!!!!!!!! I lied never mind I'm gong to bed,.,.
Oh well, first he joins the clan, asks for admin, gets it, piggybacks the clan leader's email address (his mom allegedly wouldn't let him create his own), asks for more admin, gets it, then finally decides that ACR sucks after all and moves on to a "better" clan. Yeah, we ACR _really_ were mean on him, we're the heartless bastards.


Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 233
Points : 3415
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
hm i am curious to know henrys standard of idiots who think highly of themselves, especially since by omitting everyones names but bugs lins and doubs he is insulting everyone else. and we're the "idiots that think highly" of ourselves.
Oh, so you don't notice anything about those names? It's the clan LEADER and SERVER OWNER, plus the two Second in Commands. If he's quitting the clan, he thought that at least he can drop in a compliment about us in the message so we don't decide to ban him.

But we're not low enough for that. Eye for eye would just make everyone blind.

Guys i think you need to stop being mad and except that henry left
if you think he mentioned those names has a gimmic your wrong. you were his favorite members in ACR
he mentioned me and im basicly nothing in this clan but a guy who likes to make cracks every now and then

the fact is we are a newb clan and it was only a madder of time before he left to a better one because Hen was just that good. the reason we areent respected very much as a clan is because really we have no sense of order at all. honestly i dont really consider our selves a clan i think of ACR as more of a group of friends who have a couple titles in the group and thats fine. we just are not seirious enough to be a real clan ohkay because a real clan takes the game sierious and well we dont

dont dog on henry for leaving if you were in his position youd make the same call
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480268
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : &#12471;

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:40 pm

{ACR}Kilo wrote:
linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
hm i am curious to know henrys standard of idiots who think highly of themselves, especially since by omitting everyones names but bugs lins and doubs he is insulting everyone else. and we're the "idiots that think highly" of ourselves.
Oh, so you don't notice anything about those names? It's the clan LEADER and SERVER OWNER, plus the two Second in Commands. If he's quitting the clan, he thought that at least he can drop in a compliment about us in the message so we don't decide to ban him.

But we're not low enough for that. Eye for eye would just make everyone blind.

Guys i think you need to stop being mad and except that henry left
if you think he mentioned those names has a gimmic your wrong. you were his favorite members in ACR
he mentioned me and im basicly nothing in this clan but a guy who likes to make cracks every now and then

the fact is we are a newb clan and it was only a madder of time before he left to a better one because Hen was just that good. the reason we areent respected very much as a clan is because really we have no sense of order at all. honestly i dont really consider our selves a clan i think of ACR as more of a group of friends who have a couple titles in the group and thats fine. we just are not seirious enough to be a real clan ohkay because a real clan takes the game sierious and well we dont

dont dog on henry for leaving if you were in his position youd make the same call
Oh I told Bug the exact same thing, but then he told me the details and it's not as simple as that. It's not really about Henry leaving the clan, it's more about him and what he said and did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 233
Points : 3415
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm

idk i just reread this all....
im gunna be off for awhile......
ill still have Training this saturday at four and every other saturday....i wont flank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 pm

THIS IS WHY YOU DONT TAKE THE INTERNET TOO SERIOUSLY.

henry showed symptoms of this early when i first met him. his parting letter shows clear proof of it. allow me to elaborate:

Quote :
Hmm no idea now, actually now I simply don't care.

Quote :
I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. You sir, BugHuman, are a fag.

Quote :
But apparently it wouldn't have mattered...no no...Henry is lying he thinks we suck.

Take a look at the sentence structure. It shows his thought process, but its typed out, almost as if he typed exactly what he was thinking at the moment. this is what people USUALLY do in their head, and then SAY what they mean to, rather than decide outloud (or in this case, visually). this shows that he felt it was very important to show his thought process, something people usually do when they are arguing with, say, a close friend or relative in order to make a point.

It's most obvious here
Quote :
FUCKIT. what thell am I trying to do!!!!! make a sympathy thingy for myself!!! well screw that!!!!!!!

basically, henry has very strong emotional feelings for someone who he has never met in person (as far as im aware) and he therefore feels he must show his feelings through his confused and changing writing, such as when he questions his reasons for writing the rant. also, i noticed from henrys writing and lins reply that henry broke down in his neat sentence writing. this is most likely because he no longer cares enough about those who he is angry at to make the effort of writing with perfect grammar.

another thing id like to point out is that henry possibly considers the internet over real life friends. i noticed this from the posts on the Pk server and from the vortexx letter, by the way people talked to him (with their i love yous and what not). thats stuff you say to real friends, not internet buddies. its simply unhealthy to make such an attachment with a cyberfriend. its a pathetic image to think of someone crying or feeling heartache over a bunch of words on a screen from a faceless entity (assuming his relations are forum/tremchat/teamspeak only).

i wrote the above ^^^ because i hope that by doing so i can help you to not make these strong attachments simply because they are unecessarily stressful and lead to more henrys. the internet is a great way to communicate and make friends, but dont take it to the point where if you have a falling out with an online friend that this happens and you write long angry letters. remember, chances are youll never see the person you talk with in real life, so why worry THAT MUCH about what they think of you? im not saying to just be an asshole to everyone you meet online, but its probably best not to think of them as your bestest buddy in the whole wide world. in any case, henry is young, and his mom still censors him, apparently, so i hope he learns from this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 411
Points : 3499
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Mem is smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 159
Points : 3267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 23
Location : Hmm I think I'll pass on this one.

PostSubject: Heh   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Fair enough Memory. Thanks for the advice. I'll try and remember that next time.

Again, sorry to everyone in ACR including BugHuman for the insults to the clan. It was not my right to say such things, nor will it ever be. Thank you BugHuman for getting my mom to let me come back, still don't know how you did it...but thanks. Looks like my previous statement is false. You weren't quite the "fag" I figured. I was pretty much the fag...I didn't trust you to understand my situation and for that I apologize.

Also, maybe Memory is right. I probably put too much faith/whatever into my internet friendship with you BugHuman. Probably with all of ACR. I'll try not to do something like that in the future.

Umm, now that I seriously think about it...nobody in ACR really is a "whatever I said...can't remember." Pretty lame excuse for sure. Including insulting about 9/10'ths of the ACR Clan with my statements.

Yeah sorry again...hmmm...well thanks for the fun we had while it lasted. Thanks again, Henry

P.S. By the way BugHuman, thanks for teaching me about trust. How can I have expected you to trust me, or said you were a fag for saying I lied. When I did lie. And I didn't trust you. Thank you, for the fun times Smile And if it's ok with you all maybe after awhile I'll come by the servers and say hi. Right now I'm too embarrassed :'( Or scared...actually...well thanks for getting me off the hook again BugHuman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm

peebrain wrote:
Mem is smart.

actually you sorta learn these things when you hang around internet types and refuse to fall into their ways (like putting a lot of xxXXxxX's and lol! lol! lol! and saying teh instead of the and saying meh when you dont know what else to say and using alot of leetspeak and saying uber), as i have done on other forums (kh insider).

ironically, i figured henry was so mad he'd never come back to this forum, so i wrote that for everyone else, but i guess its good that he saw it too.

remember, ITS JUST A GAME and what happens in the game stays in the game, and it shouldnt affect your life negatively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 233
Points : 3415
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 am

unfortunatly in our life there is no such thing as a game o-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 pm

then what do you call trem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 498
Points : 3706
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 am

well im kind of confused by all this but personally i still think of henry as part of the ACR family ( in a figure of speech). i mean everybody has their problems that they have to work threw. no ones perfect guys and you shouldn't blame henry cause he was embarased that his mum wouldn't let him go on trem! i mean how many times have you as in who ever is reading this ever lied to ur friends about somthing or paniced and lied to a friend. i mean theres nothing to really be embarassed about its a human feeling and their ain't much you can do about it.

P.S. Henry id personally like to see you stay in ACR but thats up to you. BTW i tend to take stuff personally too henry nothing to be a shamed of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

Mario read my big paragraph thingy.

Also I agree with dr mario that I still see henry as a part of the servers and forums. I mean he was a major poster and we don't have many major posters on forum (I think like maybe 8 people who post alot?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 233
Points : 3415
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm

ME , MEM , BUG , DR , PEE , LINUX , and HEN POST THE MOST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 159
Points : 3267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 23
Location : Hmm I think I'll pass on this one.

PostSubject: Heh   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Umm guys, I'm cooled off a bit now. If it's ok I'd like to keep giving my opinion in things, both here on the Forum and on the ACR Servers. If you'd rather I not, I'll stop posting and stuff. I guess I'm leaving it up to you guys, because my actions don't leave me much right to do anything except ask permission now. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 411
Points : 3499
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I personally like to hear evoker's opinion on topics because he is more experienced than most of ACR. So to me I would love it if he kept posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm gonna guess henry is a blackbelt in taekwondo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 159
Points : 3267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 23
Location : Hmm I think I'll pass on this one.

PostSubject: Umm   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:19 am

Just where did that comment come from Memory? Kinda off topic. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480267
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:48 am

Well it just so happens that when web browsing on an iPod touch one often misses their intended button; in my case I accidentally clicked your name which led me to your profile and under your interests one topic listed was martial arts and because several of my real life friends surprisingly told me that they were taekwondo blackbelts but discontinued their training three years ago (which for them would be your age) I took the liberty of assuming the same of you (wow talk about a run on sentence). Was I guessing right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 159
Points : 3267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-02-17
Age : 23
Location : Hmm I think I'll pass on this one.

PostSubject: Heh   Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Actually, I am a Black Belt in Taekwondo. And I have Belt Ranks in other Styles as well. I have been doing Martial Arts since before I was five. Namely - Over ten years of Martial Arts. Thanks. Henry

P.S. The only difference between your friends and myself is that I haven't discontinued my Training and that I know other styles as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cya henry (?)   

Back to top Go down
 
cya henry (?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Henry Eze...
» NANA 's Soccer Jersey Collection From Thailand ^_^
» Arsenal Jersey Collection
» Can't leave Ventrue Tower I'm getting WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic
» adidas Early Bird Classic (Nov. 12-14) draw at Father Henry Carr!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: