{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Peebrain to lead training sessions

Go down 
5 posters

Pee to lead sessions
yes
Peebrain to lead training sessions Vote_lcap43%Peebrain to lead training sessions Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
no
Peebrain to lead training sessions Vote_lcap57%Peebrain to lead training sessions Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Peebrain to lead training sessions Empty
PostSubject: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm

After the clan meeting it came to debate over who should lead the training sessions, and now kilo and I are supposed to compete for it.

I think is deserve to lead the training sessions because I am a far more skilled player than Kilo. In addition I have only ever lost one scrim for ACR, and have much more experience with scrim tactics and such. Also I am elite and kilo is not. Lastly the most important reason why I should lead the training is that kilo has never ever won a scrim for ACR, and because of that knows nothing about strategy and tactics because he always looses.

Please vote yes, and explain why.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Peebrain to lead training sessions 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Reminds me of the 2008 election...

I am waiting to vote, because I have not seen you play recently for a good enough amount of time for me to judge your leadership. One thing I am concerned about is your attitude towards less experienced players. From what I remember at the henry sessions, you were very impatient about doing the fundamentals assessment because you said you knew them all. I am just wondering if you will have the patience to deal with players who won't catch on easily. I think (as of now) kilo has more patience and an easygoing yet tenacious attitude towards improving the clan, but from your posts you seem frustrated that people are even considering kilo over you.

This is what I have gathered, I will wait for some time before voting (how long is the poll =P)
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 pm

FYI I NEVER GET TO FUCKING SCRIM
AND YOU HAVE EVEN SAID THAT YOU DOTN USE STRAT IN A SCRIM
ALL YOU DO IS GO IN THE HALLS LIKE A IDIOT AND POINT AND SHOOT

OMG I AM SO SRY THAT THE VOTE TO KICK YOU OUT NEVER FELL THROUGH BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A SELF CENTERD LITTLE KID WHO THINKS HE ALL THAT I MEAN REALLY CONGRATS IM LIKE WHAT THE 3RD MEMBER YOU MADE QUIT BECAUSE YOUR SO DAM ANNOYING AND POMPUS
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Well kilo the reason you don't get to scrim is because you always come on in the middle of a scrim. It's not my fault if you arent here when wwe want to scrim.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Heh   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, this is an interesting situation. Personally, I think that Pee should not be the Trainer for the exact same reason Memory said, he doesn't have the patience.

Honestly, he's more of a guy to, "lead" others than to, "train" others. There was some mention about getting a new Scrim Captain. Or get another one as well as the one ACR has. Well I personally think Pee would be better as one of those than as a Trainer. Just personal opinion. Thanks. Henry

P.S. I voted no. I still think he'd be a better Scrim Captain or Scrim Lieutenant, than a Trainer. Because he won't wait for others and is somewhat impatient. It's a, "Trainer's" job to be there to help the person get better. Where as, a, "Scrim Leader" is there to lead, and drive people on.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Peebrain to lead training sessions 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm

.....yea henry just summed up and added to what I was trying to say before. I vote for kilo as trainer and pee as cpt/lt (assuming kilo comes back)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain to lead training sessions   Peebrain to lead training sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peebrain to lead training sessions
Page 1 of 1