{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) 23818192

Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Empty
PostSubject: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm

I've noticed that Dawg was given ACRit, I wonder if whoever tested him made a smart decision (i just saw that night tested him).

Anyways, I was just in a game against some players in Karith, and on my team was Dawg, Ladida, and The-Judge. Several times Dawg and The-Judge accused opposing player ClaustrophobicCat of hacking, to the point of being annoying. Dawg even tried to kick Cat because Cat was constantly killing him and several other players including myself when we tried to rush (luckily it didnt pass, but barely). I am hoping someone will talk to these players and let them know exactly what abuse is, since they don't seem to get it. Also, I titled this Dawg Spam because his constant spamming of binds and CP commands irked me into writing this. So yea, someone please do something about this, as it will eventually (or maybe already has) give ACR a bad rap.

Also, the banner up there is funny.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah i recall that match. Razz i know they werent cheating or anything but the constant camp of so many rants seemed so stupid to the point that i was annoyed with them. hacking tho? nope. i would also like to point out during that vote he had killed me and i voted no because he wasnt talking much. not justifying himself very well.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Ladida idc how much some1 camps you don't kick them or ban them from the server camping is part of the game weather you think it should be or not. besides it was probably just their strategy
Saber
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

are you implying that i have kicked/banned people from the server after calling them a camper? really? i know i call people campers and im called a camper on occasion as well but i dont recall ever even calling a vote to kick someone camping.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:19 am

Mario means well he's just reminding you how to deal with campers. Or he just read my post wrong I said Dawg called the vote not Ladida.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:27 pm

lol sorry Ladida i didn't mean to acuse you of doing that your self but to point out that kicking some1 just cause of camping is a noob, retarted move. Basically what Seb said. But really it was more like a statement.

P.S. i was repling to Ladida's post not Seb's
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

ok thanks for the reminder anyway. i do know this Razz
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Mmm is this the second complaint against him?
Back to top Go down
Dawg(DM)10
Private 2
Private 2
Dawg(DM)10

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 am

seb0910 wrote:
I've noticed that Dawg was given ACRit, I wonder if whoever tested him made a smart decision (i just saw that night tested him).

Anyways, I was just in a game against some players in Karith, and on my team was Dawg, Ladida, and The-Judge. Several times Dawg and The-Judge accused opposing player ClaustrophobicCat of hacking, to the point of being annoying. Dawg even tried to kick Cat because Cat was constantly killing him and several other players including myself when we tried to rush (luckily it didnt pass, but barely). I am hoping someone will talk to these players and let them know exactly what abuse is, since they don't seem to get it. Also, I titled this Dawg Spam because his constant spamming of binds and CP commands irked me into writing this. So yea, someone please do something about this, as it will eventually (or maybe already has) give ACR a bad rap.

Also, the banner up there is funny.
seb whats ur name in trem xD i member :0 it was funn at the time xD im not in trem no morez so cant do anyting bout it hehehe Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid y u so mean to me Question Question Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
dhajdgwagdywfguafgdyiwgag

Dawgy was here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)   Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawg Spam (not just about Dawg)
Page 1 of 1