{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Root admin? admin request lvl9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

You think im capable of handle level9 admin?
Yes!
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
No!
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, but why the {ACR} is cool did u have to give a lecture on why u should get it
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care if u get it
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Sun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi im Root admin?. Requestin admin is a newish task for meh. I've always had some forum of admin for most my 3 years of playing tremulous. I don't know all of you, but i do some. When i very first got my guid i always played on TJW's server i instantly got level 2, a few weeks later i was given level 3, i sat at level 3 for a month or soo then i was given level 4, this was back in the day when admin was still new. just to give you all an idea of what that level 4 meant, TJW is the creator of admin for tremulous.
that's enough of a history lesson.
if the creator of admin could trust me with top admin on their serv why can't ya'll?
If i felt like abusing why would i do it on ACR when i got my own server?
I've had high admin on at lest one server for the last 3 years other than mine, a little bit aint much to trust me with.
not trying to get a pity vote, but if i can successfully complete boot camp and become and American soldier surly i can handle responsibility.
i know i had to miss a reason somewhere on why i should get it.
rap, bug, goody, dawg, ladida, and w/e Acr guys i know but can't think of on the spot, and don't know do vote for me to get level9 admin, if you think i can actually handle it

Sorry for the slight history lesson/lecture on my past admin and why i should get admin. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 pm

"I don't care if you get it."

end of discussion Porn

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480300
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

I guess they'll take anyone these days, assumng you really are in the army.

I voted no because you provided no reasons for admin other than you simply want it. I realize that level 9 is less than ACRit but I don't see why you need it regardlessly. I guess having responsibility isn't the same as being smart, since you put those two other options besides yes and no. Ladida not caring isn't gonna help your poll, so why have the option.

Your reasoning is like saying "Why can't you give me your car keys? This other guy gave me his and I gave 'em back. If I can complete bootcamp then I can handle driving your car." How does that make sense. How.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 am

ok so your comparing a low grade level of 9 for admin to car keys? thats a bit far off. and besides the fact that its a video game which is hardly no where near as important as a car. (just pointing this out)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

like i said i don't relay normal apply for admin, im just lucked out and always been entrusted. seb, i disagree without your analogy because of the fact you can easy revoke admin at the sings of abuse or what ever, while car keys you have to track down the person and request them back, and they might not apply.
Ii don't resent the fact you said no, thats just your decisions, and they don't take just anyone in the army. Shit there made it even harder to join than what it used to be.

sure the i don't care dosn't help me get admin, like it says I DON"T CARE.

Basically what im saying is free world say what you want just get your dang facts straight first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480300
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Mon May 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Well now that i have learned some... information, my opinion has changed. Sure you can have admin, i guess, since its only level 9. count one less no and one more yes Party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Mon May 18, 2009 9:16 pm

thx you seb, guessing you talking with meh ingame is what changed ya mind, tho i truly didn't know it was you till bug said that, what exactly changed ya mind if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 498
Points : 3673
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Tue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Ladida wrote:
"I don't care if you get it."

end of discussion Porn

LADIDA your post was really not needed especially if you voted "i don't care!"

Rootadmin? you seem ok and i don't see why you can't have lvl 9 so i voted yes. Go Nuts.......lol i don't know why i wrote that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 pm

off topic, mario u mind if i ask, is that car in your display pic an evader st with a modified body?

on topic, thx u mario, maybe u said go nuts becaus ei play on house of nuts some times, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawg(DM)10
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 108
Points : 3274
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-03-29
Location : Slutington!!! 6!0

PostSubject: blah!!   Tue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

blah blkah i sez yes!! b/c you are an experienced player and u own meh!!


*Vote for my polll!!!!



Dawg was
X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawg(DM)10
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 108
Points : 3274
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-03-29
Location : Slutington!!! 6!0

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 pm

rootadmin? wrote:
Hi im Root admin?. Requestin admin is a newish task for meh. I've always had some forum of admin for most my 3 years of playing tremulous. I don't know all of you, but i do some. When i very first got my guid i always played on TJW's server i instantly got level 2, a few weeks later i was given level 3, i sat at level 3 for a month or soo then i was given level 4, this was back in the day when admin was still new. just to give you all an idea of what that level 4 meant, TJW is the creator of admin for tremulous.
that's enough of a history lesson.
if the creator of admin could trust me with top admin on their serv why can't ya'll?
If i felt like abusing why would i do it on ACR when i got my own server?
I've had high admin on at lest one server for the last 3 years other than mine, a little bit aint much to trust me with.
not trying to get a pity vote, but if i can successfully complete boot camp and become and American soldier surly i can handle responsibility.
i know i had to miss a reason somewhere on why i should get it.
rap, bug, goody, dawg, ladida, and w/e Acr guys i know but can't think of on the spot, and don't know do vote for me to get level9 admin, if you think i can actually handle it

Sorry for the slight history lesson/lecture on my past admin and why i should get admin. Sleep


haha lolz lotsa words all i said were yes b/c i didnt feel like reading!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Tue May 19, 2009 9:15 pm

"haha lolz lotsa words all i said were yes b/c i didnt feel like reading!!" lol @ you dawg, lol!

Well it works for meh, tho if you go by what seb originally said, it doesn't give a reason on why i should get admin, tho different ppl, different interpretations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480555
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Dr.Mario. wrote:
Ladida wrote:
"I don't care if you get it."

end of discussion Porn

LADIDA your post was really not needed especially if you voted "i don't care!"

yeah so? im kinda wondering as to why you would even bring me into the topic? doesnt that seem just as unnecessary as before?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 498
Points : 3673
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Wed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

rootadmin? wrote:
off topic, mario u mind if i ask, is that car in your display pic an evader st with a modified body?

uhh don't know what car your talking about but the pic is of my mini-t Remote control car by team losi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootadmin?
Private 2
Private 2


Posts : 14
Points : 3097
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Thu May 21, 2009 12:12 pm

i have a simlair evader st, its just not a mini, belive it was losi that made it, forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480300
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   Thu May 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Ladida wrote:
yeah so? im kinda wondering as to why you would even bring me into the topic? doesnt that seem just as unnecessary as before?

hes pointing out what i said originally, that a third option besides yes or no is unnecessary. and he is also highlighting the fact that you saying that you dont care is even more unnecessary. imagine voting for the president, and filling out "i dont care". thats why you cant do that on ballots, because its just stupid. nobody cares that you dont care. this is just what i (and i think mario too) am trying to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Root admin? admin request lvl9   

Back to top Go down
 
Root admin? admin request lvl9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» admin admin
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address
» Admin Abuse
» Silent Mod Admin Commands

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: