{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

For mario (nothing bad)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

For mario (nothing bad) Empty
PostSubject: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Mario , i met a noob called krysis today , and he pissed me off.. so i started following him and he asks me how i do it , and i said i hax

Then he begs me to teach him to hax and he said he does anything. Then i said ok , get me unbanned to ACR unlimited , and ofc tat noob runs to acr unlimited and stuff , i checked its players and mario u were there , so could i tell me wut shit he was saying or begging w/e Very Happy

It was fun though
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Happeh birthday 5 days ago mario >.>
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:48 pm

whitewizard how did u know my B-Day was 5 days ago? Thanks btw

ok back on topic LL he didn't beg me actually he just played and spamed most of the time it was funny i did cp and said SHUT THE **** UP and he tried to do CP to say okkk but of course he couldn't so i got this message saying he attempted cp and i just laughed so ya he didn't really beg he kinda just goofed around lol!
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

On your site, there is that birthday countdown clock... It was a day early though..

That's what the "Ignore this until the 23rd" post was for btw.. your birthday...
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:25 am

Cool Very Happy Krysis is really a dumbass. And yeah happy birth day 5 days ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

For mario (nothing bad) 23818192

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:36 am

from what i see is that he usually gets insta muted or has a ban in a few servers cuz of his annoyance
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Whitewizard wrote:
On your site, there is that birthday countdown clock... It was a day early though..

That's what the "Ignore this until the 23rd" post was for btw.. your birthday...

dude i know this is really old but i didn't read this again till today! dude is that really what ur post was about? dude thats awsome thx man
Party Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For mario (nothing bad)   For mario (nothing bad) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For mario (nothing bad)
Page 1 of 1