{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited

Go down 
5 posters

Give me lvl 2-5?
Yes
L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Vote_lcap0%L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Vote_lcap0%L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Empty
PostSubject: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah so im asking for lvl 2-5 to ACR unlimited , same for me what level , i let bug choose Very Happy
There is really no much reasons for me to deserve that admin , but il give it a try.
Some reasons that could be reasons to me deserve that admins - I were ACR pretty long , im not the same person that i were so it means i know how to handle the admin & also im gone way more responsible person than before. And dont ask why i dont want bigger level , like 9. its cause if i would want such a level , i would ask for it Very Happy maybe later. I aint voting.

Peace FIGHT

PS: Remember to vote & make a post , Thanks.

- L.Lamb
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 pm

i would like to chime in and even if i am not allowed to vote. i would vote no on this application at the time because i have never seen you on the server. maybe you are in a different time portal than me in which case i would retract my no and change it to a neutral and let others who have played with you make a better judgement.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited 23818192

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:34 pm

why the hell would you even make a post if youre not even allowed to vote... i guess you are as stupid as you look

well i havent seen skythe interact on the servers in a long while, though ive seen him speccing a few times. i guess 2-5 isnt much, im not really sure what it does since bug changed admin, but i guess ill vote yes and see how the server improves.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

Oh well , at the moment im in the situation that i really dont miss all the n00bs in tremulous (arent talking about anyone of you guys , you are nice people =D) Im now looking for different people in WoW , and later maybe applying to a job of Gamemaster into a private server im playing atm. But this doesnt mean i would not play trem anymore , of course i wanna see my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB9siwnSaiY
Hell yah drunken
Back to top Go down
Dawg(DM)10
Private 2
Private 2
Dawg(DM)10

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 pm

heya LL its the nl dawg :0 long time no see :p i quit trem Smile
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 pm

aw dawg
i mised u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited   L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.Lamb for lvl 2-5 to ACR Unlimited
Page 1 of 1