{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

i think congratulations are in order.

Go down 
+13
-theMbaude
Iridescent Blade
(^TwinBladE^)
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
chinchilla
Dr.Mario.
:Lad
linux26
BugHuman
null
Longshot
Poison(Killa)
angrylemon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

i think congratulations are in order. Empty
PostSubject: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

I love killa, and.. recently things have been escalating, to an intimate level. We plan to move to a gumdrop forrest, in a house made of sweet smelling mahogany wood, with gingerbread children. In this magical land we plan to move to, it is always christmas, so we are always recieving gifts.

The beautiful mahogany house has the most beautiful swedish designed "vividus" bed, which is said to be like sleeping on a cloud. In the entertainment room there is a 200 by 200 inch flat screen wall T.V. which we will split screen and spend our days playing Tremulous on. In the dining room there will be another wall T.V. in spectator view so we can watch people play Tremulous as we eat. We will not require jobs in this gumdrop forrest, we have all our bills paid off and do not have to pay for other utilitys such as electricity, or gas for heating. Our children may bore us at times, but we can always eat them, and bake more children.

We may get a small dog, to keep us company, as if living beside the ACR team isn't company enough. The small dog, we shall name Bughuman and it will love to run and bark and lick people. Then we shall grow old together and when the time comes die together, we will be put in two caskets, side by side and buried together with our Tremulous GUID's which we shall take to the grave. Then we shall be reborn as god and goddess and rule the world and turn it into a real life Tremulous situation and arm everyone with pulse rifles, shotguns and Battlesuits, and see who lives and who dies.

AngryLemon
Soon to be husband of Killa
Back to top Go down
Poison(Killa)
Private 2
Private 2
Poison(Killa)

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

wtf? to fill in why he loves me is because one day i felt like messing with him because i was bored, so i told him i was a girl and he was like "OMGWTFRLY?" and now i cant seem to convince him that i was messing with him (or i think its flipped around now, which i think it is.) i did this because messing with ppl is what i do when im extremely bored and i dont feel like doing anything else. in a result, this happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ownagepranks.com
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Killa! GTFO MAH LEMON!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

i think congratulations are in order. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

........ what a fag...
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Killa no offense, but with your voice you can pass for a girl. I know your a guy though because I looked up your name and its Sam Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm

My sisters name is sam...
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

AHAHahahaHahahaHAhAhAHaHahaHAhAhaahHAahAhaHAHAHaHAhAhAhAhAHAHAHahAHAHAHAhaHaHaHAhAhAhAhAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAhAhaHAHAhA

This really made my day. Thanks AngryLemon. I hope your relationship with Killa works out well.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

hahaha bughuman the dog? lol
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

lol angry lemon thats some story! you should make a tremulous map called gumdrop forest and base it off ur story!!! BTW i love the story man lollolololololololololol!!!!!!!!

edit omg just got a great idea guys and i mean anybody who can answer my question is there any way that you could make a map out of his story but only the tvs in the house show the acr servers in live time! well is it possible? or is it like an insane thing to even think of doing because of how hard it would be too do.
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 am

Thank you for all of your comments. I hope i can expect you all at the wedding.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 pm

lol this is good
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 pm

angry lemon you should host the wedding at 1 of the acr servers........................lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Who will make the map?/cake?
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Well all i can say its, good luck to you and killa, u 2 better invite me to the wedding lol
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 am

Whitewizard wrote:
Who will make the map?/cake?

uhh idk but i know doublehex knows how to make maps. maybe just maybe if lemons lucky double just might volunteer to do it but hes probably busy with another project of his but then again it doesn't hurt too ask...........does it?

6 bring on the cake allready!!!! lol

P.S. btw what kind of cake will it be lemon? plz say ice cream cake.......... I love ice cream cake xD
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 am

i was thinking more of a wedding cake... with a bsuit and a tyrant on the top (killa is obv the tyrant. she can get vicious at times) everyone is invited to the wedding, IF you bring us presents
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm

nah make chocolate
any ill make u crap map for ur wedding
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Lol, its true killa sometimes get "vicious" lmao, u should make the cake like the bunker in ATCS and put u and killa on top of the bunker rofl.
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 am

hmm killa and I like the ideas we are getting but, Killa does want a normal wedding cake, and i want to make this wedding perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 am

her?
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 am

killa was very insistant she was a girl.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am

i think im gona go to an asylum because this is strange
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:51 pm

I've heard his voice, it was definetly a boys.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Ahahah , people like angrylemon made me quit trem -_-'
Thats pretty WAYYYYY too much stupid u know?... Srsly dont be so retarded and u feel better... i suggest u listen mem , he knows how to be >_>
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 am

BugHuman wrote:
Killa no offense, but with your voice you can pass for a girl.

BugHuman wrote:
I've heard his voice, it was definetly a boys.

lol bug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think congratulations are in order.   i think congratulations are in order. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think congratulations are in order.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: