{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Point Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480570
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:23 am

now now stop squabbling little nobbs.....

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3262
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Admin Crazy Rioters

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

Lo when u said that to me u sounded like a grandma playing a computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 224
Points : 3518
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-04
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 pm

am i ever gonna get my !cp on? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 511
Points : -2147480758
Reputation : -31
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Alpha what's your cp say


And can I use my 100 points to gain acess to seccond command forum insted of a cp

_________________

YouTube Channel
,___,
(O.o)
/)__) The majestic owl
--'--'-------------------------------
^He be watching you post
Donate to the Minecraft Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3262
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Admin Crazy Rioters

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Since i am now a member I am wondering if I can have acres to the 2nd in command section.

_________________


(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> Kirby is watching you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480570
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Sun May 09, 2010 1:11 pm

usully only 2nds in command get that....

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 3147
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 pm

accesses,not posting there.
i think he can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 374
Points : 4265
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

bug Can i Buy this:

Item#1:

Viewing Access To The Second In Command Forum!

Price:100 points

?????

_________________
DONT MESS WITH THE BLADE's MASTER



LIKE MY SIGS? WANT ONE? PM ME WITH A IMAGE ND TEXT YOU WANT IN YOURS!

JOIN ME AT DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ubCfZmx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acr.t83.net
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480269
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:09 pm

you dont have 100 points...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 857
Points : -2147480400
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-01-01
Location : 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 am

Do you think were stupid? Were not gunna let outa clan ppl have that for all we no you could want it just to see our desicions and etc.

_________________
http://essence1.mybrute.com
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
_________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4872
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 am

ess hes acrit

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2894
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 am

{ACR}Chris wrote:
Do you think were stupid? Were not gunna let outa clan ppl have that for all we no you could want it just to see our desicions and etc.

Geez, don't go Ragemode on the poor little guy, lol. He just recently passed the test for ACRit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 am

Chris has some catching up to do. And again, has absolutely nothing to do with you, bleh.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2894
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 am

:Lad wrote:
Chris has some catching up to do. And again, has absolutely nothing to do with you, bleh.

Okay. WHY do you hate me?
REALLY? I'm getting PISSED OFF at this. All you do is go around and act like I'm some dirty trash. WHAT did I do? is it because I haven't taken the ACRit test? Somehow dissed ACR? -.- Dude, I'm getting sick and tired of being hated for NO reason. ACR is basically my home Tremulous server. But I'm not even able to enjoy it without being..just hated on for no reason -.-

Seriously Lad, WHAT DID I DO? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

It's getting ridiculous..You ignore me sometimes, act like I'm stupid..WHY?

Essence was one of my closest ACR friends. I know he's been away for a while, that post was a joke -.- Obviously he has some catching up to do.

You keep saying "has nothing to do with you." Well, WHAT does? I can't do ANYTHING without you just dissing me about it. I mean REALLY, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

Do you just hate me for no reason?
Do you even WANT me here?
HOW can I make you happy? If I can't, then we're going to have to find some solution, whether it means me leaving ACR or whatever, I don't really care.

But I'm not putting up with this any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

!mute bleh

Don't start raging with me and don't even try fighting like you have a purpose.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2894
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 pm

So you still don't even have a reason why you hate me?

That's nice. And I DO have a purpose. I'm not going to deal with this much longer. You want me to leave? Fine. I don't really care.

Yes, i WAS going to join ACR. Would THAT make you happy?

Of course not. Just being me makes you mad at me.

Yeh, I'm "raging" at you because I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like trash when you have no reason to. It doesn't matter if you're in ACR or not. You don't walk up to some random person in real life and just spit in their face for no reason, other than the fact that you decide that you don't like them.

Give me a legit reason why you hate me, and I'll find something else to do.

If you can't even come up with one, and are still going to treat me like dirt, I'm out of here. I bet that would please you to no end.

EDIT: On second thought, eff this. I'm not going to deal with this anymore. Half the people in ACR hate me, JUST because I won't take the damn test. So Lad, be happy. You won't have to deal with me anymore.

I asked for the Builder layouts, because I was planning on taking the ACRit test soon, hopefully passing. I wanted to practice those bases in order to get the builder rank.

But I can't have a single post asking for something without someone thinking I'm using it for world domination or whatever, and have to bury their nose in my business.

Hope you're happy Lad.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480103
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Sigh..I'll explain.

First of all, we don't like people who take the {ACR} test, pass, and then don't join. It not only feels as if we are insulted but it makes us feel that you think you are "too good" for the clan. You would have been better off not taking it until you actually wanted to join. I'll use one of you real life example for this. Suppose you were a salesman and you wanted to sell something to someone. How would you feel if everyday that looked at your product, used it, looked like they wanted to buy it, then said no and slammed the door in your face. That is how you make us feel.

As for the bases, they are a clans secret. We do not want people out of the clan learning of our bases. If this happened clans could either copy us, or analyze the base until they find a weak point. It isn't really personal its just more of a clan motto.

Finally, I personally think Lad is pissed because you keep saying "we". What "we"? As far as "we" are concerned you are an outsider and don't deserve to have any say in the clan. If you wanted a say you would have tried to join {ACR} (Which we all know would be a simple matter for you).

Hope this clears some stuff up....

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

And don't be making up shit like me saying stuff about you and arguing with you. I don't even talk to you, haven't made a conversation with you in months. How is not talking to you, treating you like trash? Saying that a topic "has nothing to do with you" (because you are not affiliated with the clan) does not mean I or anyone is spitting in your face or treating you like dirt. You wanna try starting arguements and causing problems because I don't talk to you? What is WRONG with you!? And that isn't even your main excuse, you say I'm treating you like trash and you have absolutely no proof of this. Show me where I treat you like trash and dirt and spit on you, when I do not talk to you.

and Bug was spot on with what he said.

HAHAHA was that linux? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480270
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

:Lad wrote:
HAHAHA was that linux? Razz
Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480570
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

linux26 wrote:
:Lad wrote:
HAHAHA was that linux? Razz
Very Happy

u guys referring to buggy's typo...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

/me runs for the door

_________________

v y r u s 9 1 1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4727
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:06 pm

leh wrote:
:Lad wrote:
Chris has some catching up to do. And again, has absolutely nothing to do with you, bleh.

Okay. WHY do you hate me?
REALLY? I'm getting PISSED OFF at this. All you do is go around and act like I'm some dirty trash. WHAT did I do? is it because I haven't taken the ACRit test? Somehow dissed ACR? -.- Dude, I'm getting sick and tired of being hated for NO reason. ACR is basically my home Tremulous server. But I'm not even able to enjoy it without being..just hated on for no reason -.-

Seriously Lad, WHAT DID I DO? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

It's getting ridiculous..You ignore me sometimes, act like I'm stupid..WHY?

Essence was one of my closest ACR friends. I know he's been away for a while, that post was a joke -.- Obviously he has some catching up to do.

You keep saying "has nothing to do with you." Well, WHAT does? I can't do ANYTHING without you just dissing me about it. I mean REALLY, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

Do you just hate me for no reason?
Do you even WANT me here?
HOW can I make you happy? If I can't, then we're going to have to find some solution, whether it means me leaving ACR or whatever, I don't really care.

But I'm not putting up with this any longer.

:Lad wrote:
!mute bleh

Don't start raging with me and don't even try fighting like you have a purpose.

leh wrote:
So you still don't even have a reason why you hate me?

That's nice. And I DO have a purpose. I'm not going to deal with this much longer. You want me to leave? Fine. I don't really care.

Yes, i WAS going to join ACR. Would THAT make you happy?

Of course not. Just being me makes you mad at me.

Yeh, I'm "raging" at you because I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like trash when you have no reason to. It doesn't matter if you're in ACR or not. You don't walk up to some random person in real life and just spit in their face for no reason, other than the fact that you decide that you don't like them.

Give me a legit reason why you hate me, and I'll find something else to do.

If you can't even come up with one, and are still going to treat me like dirt, I'm out of here. I bet that would please you to no end.

EDIT: On second thought, eff this. I'm not going to deal with this anymore. Half the people in ACR hate me, JUST because I won't take the damn test. So Lad, be happy. You won't have to deal with me anymore.

I asked for the Builder layouts, because I was planning on taking the ACRit test soon, hopefully passing. I wanted to practice those bases in order to get the builder rank.

But I can't have a single post asking for something without someone thinking I'm using it for world domination or whatever, and have to bury their nose in my business.

Hope you're happy Lad.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

:Lad wrote:
And don't be making up shit like me saying stuff about you and arguing with you. I don't even talk to you, haven't made a conversation with you in months. How is not talking to you, treating you like trash? Saying that a topic "has nothing to do with you" (because you are not affiliated with the clan) does not mean I or anyone is spitting in your face or treating you like dirt. You wanna try starting arguements and causing problems because I don't talk to you? What is WRONG with you!? And that isn't even your main excuse, you say I'm treating you like trash and you have absolutely no proof of this. Show me where I treat you like trash and dirt and spit on you, when I do not talk to you.

and Bug was spot on with what he said.

HAHAHA was that linux? Razz


This reminds of something familiar that must have happened not too long ago, I just frankly can't put my finger on it yet... But while im thinking about that, why dont you two go over me and Lads old fight and try to find some things there you can relate to yourselves and look on how we resolved it. There are other ways of dealing with this than ''quiting'' the clan. Look at the positive sign and if there isnt one, then here are your options:
1. You never ever talk to each other again, ever. Unless its absolutly necesary.
2. You quit tremulous, but that wont do you much good.
3. Oh heres a good idea, apologize, even if you think your apologizing for nothing. Its a matter of maturity. And by arguing your maturity level drops, especially when you rage, Bleh. Lad your doing much better. But you have to stop this before it becomes like FF's app.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

1. There's nothing to go over.
2. You can't quit a clan you never joined.
3. I never talk to him in the first place.
4. He's a drama queen, so their honesty is nothing on either side that neither of us have something to apologize for. More so just him getting over himself and whatever issues he must have on his own.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4727
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

I have already done this once and i got on your good side. Im am NOT risking that over this. Count me out of this discussion

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm

lol this discussion was over as soon as it started. That would explain the !mute

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leh
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 145
Points : 2894
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 24
Location : In your fridge, stealin' your pineapples.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 am

Anyways, Bug, taking the ACRit test tomorrow if you really want that space for rent. I don't care if I get voted in. If I pass the test, I'll apply. If I lose, no reason for me to stay around here any longer.

Lad, sorry. Nothing I say will make what I said better. If you still won't talk to me, sorry. But it's not worth fighting over.

In my defense, I AM allowed to stand up for myself if I think somethings wrong.

But there's no reason to fight over it. Nothing I do can change your opinion of me, so I'll have to suck it up and deal with it.

Anyways, sorry. Nothing else to say. Not holding a grudge against you, although I shouldn't have even in the beginning.

If you want to, I'd prefer to test against you tomorrow, if possible. I won't be holding back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   

Back to top Go down
 
Point Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» 2000 point skaven list
» 2000 or 2500 point Khorne Assult Army
» What is the current point norm? 1750, 1850, 2000?
» 1500 Point Salamander Army

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: