{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Admin Abuse/Server State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Admin Abuse/Server State 23818192

Admin Abuse/Server State Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:27 pm

I have not played tremulous for a while, and when I came back to my favorite server (ACR Unlimited, of course) I found that much had changed. It was dominated by several player from the "A&V" clan, who I now find to be less than polite people. The complaint I have took place in ATCS. {ACR} Meco can verify much of what I am about to say, and {ACR} Lightning saw some as well. I was aliens.

Well, it started off as a normal game, but almost immediately the human players "A&V Stinkfist" stated for no one to kill him as he began to build inside the middle bunker. Of course, being an alien and him a human, I killed him. He swore at me. This continued for two more kills, until {ACR} Wafflez (who later changed his name to A&V Mercenary) stood in front of the entrance way, effectively shielding Stinkfist (Merc's reasoning: "hes my bwuddah"). He then turned friendly fire on and began teamkilling anyone who attempted to reach Stinkfist. Seeing as how this would not be going anywhere, I turned my attention to other humans. Later I noticed the number of human structures in the bunker increasing, so I returned to eliminate the threat. Mercenary (as Wafflez was now called) was still blocking the way, but shortly after he moved aside (because Stinkfist was now afk, according to the log). When Stinkfist returned, he was told that I took his base down and swore at me some more. I remained silent for some time, being called a noob and a fag several times when I killed either Stinkfist or A&V House (another human player, although he did not talk as much as Stinkfist). Well, after that Stinkfist ordered Mercenary to teamkill me and anyone else who had killed him (Stinkfist was now running around as a rifleman). I generally avoided Mercenary for some time, being only teamkilled once by him (a blatant teamkill, in which Merc immediately responded with "sory"). I continued to kill humans, and Stinkfist continued to swear and attempted to mute me and kick me, both without a given reason, until finally after several minutes {ACR} linux poll voted three times that he should nade the human base, which he did because all three votes passed. Long story short: we won.

I wrote that very long paragraph because I am concerned about the state of this server, which I play on often. It seems to now be inhabited by asshole players and abusing admins. I know that the name is Admin Crazy Rioter, but I was convinced that this was only for the Playboy Mansion server. I ask that someone (seeing as how bug isn't on much anymore) do something about it, please. If you read all this, thanks.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 pm

You obviously need me back to put some order there. :\

I reported him too. He does abuse. But hey, Bug won't believe us because "he's been around longer".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 am

Look. I co own the clan. But I don't control what i cannot see. Even if i was there. I couldn't do much. Huck owns the clan. Stinkfart/Waffle co owns ACR....I wish I could help...But after the crap ACR is giving me lately I dont think i should.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Look at the dates on the previous posts. I posted this about a month ago. The topic has already been addressed in other posts.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 pm

and if u were smart enough to read my post you would see that you were one of the people I mentioned that were verbally abusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Well Drebin is innocent
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:44 pm

drebin is a retard. Now someone should lock this and all my other complaints
Back to top Go down
golden
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 pm

drebin is cool lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse/Server State   Admin Abuse/Server State Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse/Server State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Admin Stuff-
Jump to: