{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Problem with ACR Crack

Go down 
+3
peebrain
linux26
archit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
archit
Private 2
Private 2

Problem with ACR Crack Empty
PostSubject: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Was just playing on reg server of yours and about 5 min ago from this post Crack kicked me with 0 reason just cause I was killing him.

This is the second time I have been kicked by a ACR member in last few days. Can I please get kick protection, and can someone inform crack to act like someoen with kick powers should please?

thanks,

Archit
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Problem with ACR Crack 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

archit wrote:
Was just playing on reg server of yours and about 5 min ago from this post Crack kicked me with 0 reason just cause I was killing him.

This is the second time I have been kicked by a ACR member in last few days. Can I please get kick protection, and can someone inform crack to act like someoen with kick powers should please?

thanks,

Archit
Sounds like PeeBrain. I have a feeling hilarity shall ensue below this post.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

No you can't get kick protection. And it's not my problem then crack doesn't like you. Also who was the other person that kicked you and why?
Back to top Go down
sabtas1
Private 2
Private 2
sabtas1

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 pm

lol linux u were right again
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Peebrain=Crack

Pee why did you kick him...

Yes, you can get kick protection.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

WHAT THE {ACR} is cool

it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to type this.

He was there interfering with the game angrylemon and I were playing
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 am

So lock the teams?

Also I thought he was referring to ACR Unlimited...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Problem with ACR Crack 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 am

I smell Snugg games....
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 am

^

Agreed Its stupid when people are playing games and like im always saying go play ur snugg-games sumwhere else and theyre like wtf and callvote kicks me confused
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 am

I kicked him from second server.
Back to top Go down
archit
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Well was weird you were trying to type something when you were attackin me in hallway....

Anyways, obviously I will get no where with peebrain. However a word of advice, take it or hate on me for even saying it, but mabey next time tell someone what you were intending. That is if you really were typing while your dretch was bouncing off walls trying to kill me ;p

I mean if you want to do something just inform the players, but just don't kick out of the blue while a regular game was on, is just plain rude. Even then you gave no warning, or even a reason for the kick, which only leaves us in the dark, and that is worse then at least knowing why.

I mean, think of it from the perspective of you playing on another server, treat your players how you would want to be treated.

As for the first time it was Judge, I didn't see the forums and had posted it on the chat on main page. I was the unregistered player that did like 4- tells on it.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 pm

How does judge keep kicking people! He has no admin! He isn't even in ACR anymore!
Back to top Go down
archit
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 pm

The first time was like 5-7 days ago at this point, exact time can be gotten from the posts on the chat interface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with ACR Crack   Problem with ACR Crack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with ACR Crack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Complaints-
Jump to: