{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

!passvote in certain circumstances

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

!passvote in certain circumstances Empty
PostSubject: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm

this is for any admin from 10-any1 b4 they get !ban or !kick (998 im guessing)

if someone like decons the whole base or is purposly tking ppl and other examples like that, r we allowed to call a vote to kick them and then !passvote it
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

!passvote in certain circumstances 23818192

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am

Alpha you should warn them first and if they continue call a normal vote and dont pass it and if it fails and they continue then u can(i think).
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 am

how can they be tking, isnt ff off on unlimited?

and i usually find going with your gut to be a good measure to take, however i dont know if your gut is as reliable as mine.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 pm

I've done this before, the problem is they decon too much of the vital stuff before they can be properly kicked. If you see them deconning several repeaters, nodes, and the reactor without building anything in between, i would say it's ok to passvote the kick. However, I have recently thought about using !denybuild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm

seb0910 wrote:
how can they be tking, isnt ff off on unlimited?

and i usually find going with your gut to be a good measure to take, however i dont know if your gut is as reliable as mine.
LOL mine neva wrong when i have to fart lol
Goober wrote:
Ive done thins before, the problem is they decon too much of the vital stuff before they can be properly kicked. If you see them deconning several repeaters, nodes, and the reactor without building anything in between, i would say its ok to passvote the kick. However. I have recently thought about using !denybuild.
WUTS THE FUN IN THAT?
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:

Goober wrote:
Ive done thins before, the problem is they decon too much of the vital stuff before they can be properly kicked. If you see them deconning several repeaters, nodes, and the reactor without building anything in between, i would say its ok to passvote the kick. However. I have recently thought about using !denybuild.
WUTS THE FUN IN THAT?

Oops, I kicked you and banned you for 16 mins because you deconned a repeater. OH NO, you wanted to move it to a safer place...well, I can't unban you. But I can !allowbuild...not going to do much good while you're still banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Goober wrote:
{ACR}Chris wrote:

Goober wrote:
WUTS THE FUN IN THAT?

Oops, I kicked you and banned you for 16 mins because you deconned a repeater. OH NO, you wanted to move it to a safer place...well, I can't unban you. But I can !allowbuild...not going to do much good while you're still banned.
STILL u w8 a tiny bit like 30 until there build timer goes away then if instead of rebuilding they just keep deconning then u ban DUH(16.6 mins is usually less than a round).And you wouldnt kick for one offence like deconning one repeat ud warn them(but say if that repeat power like a million rets then u might ban them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !passvote in certain circumstances   !passvote in certain circumstances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!passvote in certain circumstances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Rules-
Jump to: