{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

comp switch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 am

ok so i sell my computer to my friend because i got better and he pays enough from this! so i dont re instal windows because i have been already deleted everything important so there is only left msn xfire trem and some other games i stop playing trem it is too stupid Suspect bughuman can take my admins off but my friend continues playing trem (i deleted trem and things i installed them again but when he goes somewhere it connects with {ACR}fanta so dont mind about that there isnt anything to do than re instal windows and i wont do that because of 1 game.

my friend told me to write in tis that he wishes that someone could test him to acr he relly wants join iff i rmber rite he plays with Skyth_fin im not sure but i bet that when he sees someone acr in server he will ask that can he be tested i say that he isnt played much so he can be newbie but dont mind it he will learn!

-{ACR}Hive_fin

wow how i did actually even write tis all ? w/e dont mind iff there is some mistakes wit damn letters BYE now scratch
Back to top Go down
golden
Private 2
Private 2

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

bb am glad to hear that hive..i don't know u but its always sad when people quit trem... Crying or Very sad
LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:30 pm

naw i dont quit 100% i may play on my friends computer sometimes and he asked me to ask that what happens to my lvl 29 admins does someone take them of or do they be on usage of my friend? kramed tested him to acr soon week ago

btw my friend isnt abuser Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S>{ACR}Kramed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S>{ACR}Kramed

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:28 am

Wy Respkmding So late'Wink Already week ago?? ^^
Ddint ssen him in a week then....
But DOOONT STOOP!!! Wink Still wanted to kick your ass ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

ooh shut up kramed i heard that skythe pwned u at the test and he is even worst than me xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

comp switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp switch   comp switch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comp switch
Page 1 of 1