{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

i got iTunes to work on linux =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

i got iTunes to work on linux =P Empty
PostSubject: i got iTunes to work on linux =P   i got iTunes to work on linux =P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm

i got iTunes to work on linux =P using wine. it works on my linux netbook but its laggy =( oh well its still iTunes =P but it would be nice if it didn't have so many glitches and things plus its not the most recent version its like the 7.2 version or something like that because although i haven't tried it my self the website i got the how too off of said it only works with that version but it would be nice if it would work with the most recent version =) im asking if anyone has any expertease in this area that could get rid of thoughs problems

Smile Dr.Mario*
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i got iTunes to work on linux =P 87495687

PostSubject: Re: i got iTunes to work on linux =P   i got iTunes to work on linux =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:39 am

Dr.Mario. wrote:
i got iTunes to work on linux =P using wine. it works on my linux netbook but its laggy =( oh well its still iTunes =P but it would be nice if it didn't have so many glitches and things plus its not the most recent version its like the 7.2 version or something like that because although i haven't tried it my self the website i got the how too off of said it only works with that version but it would be nice if it would work with the most recent version =) im asking if anyone has any expertease in this area that could get rid of thoughs problems

Smile Dr.Mario*
Mplayer has a built in music handling system.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: i got iTunes to work on linux =P   i got iTunes to work on linux =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Atlantis wrote:
Dr.Mario. wrote:

Smile Dr.Mario*
Mplayer has a built in music handling system.

ya but mplayer doesn't play all the iTunes files i have like m4a files so i prefer iTunes plus ive got all my music on iTunes anyway on my other computer =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got iTunes to work on linux =P   i got iTunes to work on linux =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got iTunes to work on linux =P
Page 1 of 1