{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 Khayman's Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Admin?
yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
 

AuthorMessage
Khayman
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 39
Points : 2935
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : East Coast

PostSubject: Khayman's Admin Application   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

With all the drama surrounding me, i figured what better way to end it by doing something about it

Name: Khayman
Admin lvl (Current): 2
Admin lvl (Desired): 10
Server: ACR Unlimited
Reason: As a member of ACR i find it imperitive to have an Admin higher than 2. Having a level 10 admin will help me keep the games running smoothly and keep them fun.

- Plz don't bring bad blood, i want 2 move on from the "Susie scandal"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480615
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 pm

wait are you serious? idk if you exactly "deserve" a promotion in admin power after telling an acr member to quit. and no i am not bringing any bad blood, i am only stating a fact.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480360
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 am

well maybe its because i dont really like susie and dont really dislike khayman, but i am willing to give khayman a second chance. i dont care about that "seniority" issue, because seniority doesnt necessarily mean that they are intelligent or responsible, it just means that they were there before. susie kept quitting, and basically im tired of her pulling henrys and getting all sad/pissed off/whatever about how people online talk to her and being influenced by one fucking person. but enough about that, i talked to khayman (me him and goober were having a conversation about pharmacy is more like it lol) (yea goober that was me Very Happy) and he seems responsible, he's only asking for lvl 10 and i think he should get it.

we all do stupid things sometimes, so lets not be elephant and instead be albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khayman
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 39
Points : 2935
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : East Coast

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 pm

seb0910 wrote:
well maybe its because i dont really like susie and dont really dislike khayman, but i am willing to give khayman a second chance. i dont care about that "seniority" issue, because seniority doesnt necessarily mean that they are intelligent or responsible, it just means that they were there before. susie kept quitting, and basically im tired of her pulling henrys and getting all sad/pissed off/whatever about how people online talk to her and being influenced by one fucking person. but enough about that, i talked to khayman (me him and goober were having a conversation about pharmacy is more like it lol) (yea goober that was me Very Happy) and he seems responsible, he's only asking for lvl 10 and i think he should get it.

we all do stupid things sometimes, so lets not be elephant and instead be albino


Ure unbiased opinion is very refreshing. I'm glad you can see me for who i am, and not the mistakes ive made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khayman
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 39
Points : 2935
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : East Coast

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:24 pm

:Lad wrote:
wait are you serious? idk if you exactly "deserve" a promotion in admin power after telling an acr member to quit. and no i am not bringing any bad blood, i am only stating a fact.

u lie. Your delivery of the "fact" is emotionally charged and screams "Khay u suck" so think before u post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480360
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Doublepost ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480194
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Here are my thoughts on Khayman:

If you do what he likes he is quick to say nice things.

If you do what he hates he is quick to scold.

Not a nice quality but a common one nevertheless.

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480360
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Here are my thoughts on Khayman:

If you do what he likes he is quick to say nice things.

If you do what he hates he is quick to scold.

Not a nice quality but a common one nevertheless.

i dont think its necessarily that (but i dont rule it out), i think hes desperate to not mar his first impression with the susie thing, and i dont blame him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480361
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 pm

seb0910 wrote:
BugHuman wrote:
Here are my thoughts on Khayman:

If you do what he likes he is quick to say nice things.

If you do what he hates he is quick to scold.

Not a nice quality but a common one nevertheless.

i dont think its necessarily that (but i dont rule it out), i think hes desperate to not mar his first impression with the susie thing, and i dont blame him.
It's a bit too late for that, isn't it? I mean, the first time his name came up in the forums after his {ACRit} application was the Susie complaint. Bad way to start, I'd say. If I were him I'd be distributing hugs around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480360
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
BugHuman wrote:
Here are my thoughts on Khayman:

If you do what he likes he is quick to say nice things.

If you do what he hates he is quick to scold.

Not a nice quality but a common one nevertheless.

i dont think its necessarily that (but i dont rule it out), i think hes desperate to not mar his first impression with the susie thing, and i dont blame him.
It's a bit too late for that, isn't it? I mean, the first time his name came up in the forums after his {ACRit} application was the Susie complaint. Bad way to start, I'd say. If I were him I'd be distributing hugs around.

speaking of irony, about a month ago i went downtown with my friends and there was a canadian guy giving out free hugs. go figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480361
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm

seb0910 wrote:
linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
BugHuman wrote:
Here are my thoughts on Khayman:

If you do what he likes he is quick to say nice things.

If you do what he hates he is quick to scold.

Not a nice quality but a common one nevertheless.

i dont think its necessarily that (but i dont rule it out), i think hes desperate to not mar his first impression with the susie thing, and i dont blame him.
It's a bit too late for that, isn't it? I mean, the first time his name came up in the forums after his {ACRit} application was the Susie complaint. Bad way to start, I'd say. If I were him I'd be distributing hugs around.

speaking of irony, about a month ago i went downtown with my friends and there was a canadian guy giving out free hugs. go figure.
WOOOOOT did you get a hug?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4781
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Any one else noticed there are a demote and to lvl 0 and a give khay lvl 10 both going on right now?

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1350
Points : -2147480361
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2008-08-24
Location : シ

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Atlantis wrote:
Any one else noticed there are a demote and to lvl 0 and a give khay lvl 10 both going on right now?
Well then he should hope the demote passes first and the lvl 10 after Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4781
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 pm

didn't something like this come up with sab before? like the whole demote and then lvl up thing?

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480615
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 am

ya id agree with linux and be nice when you first join. i know i tried to be as respectful to everyone that i met as long as i could. got a few grudges with some but they went inactive for the most part Very Happy my favs are all still around

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khayman
Private 2
Private 2
avatar

Posts : 39
Points : 2935
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : East Coast

PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Well, I've taken all your advice in, and now all that's left is too move on. I will do my best to do so. I hope ever1 else involved will do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Khayman's Admin Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Khayman's Admin Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: