{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

n00bs kicked

Go down 
+6
Longshot
BugHuman
null
{ACR}Chris
Atlantis
Winston
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 pm

I was owning in ACR Unlimited and 2 retards started to call me aimbotter and other of em ( Swift-> ) said he was recording me , whatever and then the other of em ( gazek ) called a vote to kick me which apparently passed. I was being a retard before but when i started playing i hardly said a shit..

They kicked me without any proof to cover their accusations againts me and thats stupid
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm

ShitPrick wrote:
I was being a retard before but when i started playing i hardly said a shit..
wtf?

ShitPrick wrote:
They kicked me without any proof to cover their accusations againts me and thats stupid
you do know that recordings exist and can be made right?
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 23818192

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Yo swift/rukanji/usra pls post the videos.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 am

Atlantis i dont have any idea what ur talking about , or are u just retarded. Swift took an record but i can swear that im not a cheater, since 3 years of trem makes some people good , and some people dont get a shit no matter how long they play..

This happens to me alot anyways but i just hate when noobs doesnt like it when they gets owned too much, lol
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 am

My post was saying wtf to what you said. It didn't make sense. You said you were being a retard. Also a vote kick only lasts 15 min and this isn't a admin problem this is just a lack of admin problem. But the part of swift bring part of it is nice to know sense he wants to join ACR.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

n00bs kicked 23818192

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:36 am

seb0910 wrote:
ShitPrick i dont have any idea what ur talking about , or are u just retarded.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 pm

ShitPrick wrote:
i can swear that im not a cheater, since 3 years of trem makes some people good

Officially, I'll be the judge of that.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 23818192

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

ShitPrick wrote:
since 3 years of trem makes some people good
Thats wut they all say.........................
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm still a super nub >.>
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Whatever , if actually nothing is going to be done to prevent angry noobs kicking people with lame , and just stupid reasons without any real proof, there is plenty of other servers to play around Mad
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Its not like we can do anything. The server voted, not us.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 pm

ShitPrick wrote:
Whatever , if actually nothing is going to be done to prevent angry noobs kicking people with lame , and just stupid reasons without any real proof, there is plenty of other servers to play around Mad
befriend the noobs and they want want to kick your ass out.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:48 am

Here's what you do. Learn the language of the noob, and mate with their women, and in time your differences will be solved.

Last edited by BugHuman on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 am

So u guys say that i should not kill them, instead of killing them id let them kill me? yea right lol whatever
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 am

ShitPrick wrote:
So u guys say that i should not kill them, instead of killing them id let them kill me? yea right lol whatever
how the f*** did you get that idea from what we said? what we said was dont treat everyone as a a*s!!!
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Atlantis ur a noob....

And i dont treat people as ass , than u ofc

The reason i was being a fuckard yesterday is because i was tired after a boring day, ALSO i was hungry and fridge was empty.

Though after i was owning them awhile swift said aimbot? and then the other retard backed him up and called a vote later which passed because people are so retards that they cant stand losing....

And atlantis ur still a noob
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Now i understand the title of your topic. You where the noob that was kicked and now you are pissed about it. What could the people on the server not stand your grammar and where nice to just say you where aimbotting? Really I believe you should just drop it. Also in my post I didn't say you where a ass all I said was don't treat people as if they are ass's.
Quote :
what we said was don't treat everyone as a a*s!!!
I didn't use accusing words all I did was make a point to what has been said. And now I say good day to you Sir!
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Shitprick you are fucking retarded shitface I fucking hate people like you that get mad when they are callvote kicked. Obviously the noobs on the server wanted you out so SHUT YOUR FUCKING COCK FILLED MOUTH UP. There is nothing we can do about noobs using callvote as it was put into the game to make it more enjoyable. In my opinion you are a dumb {ACR} is cool FTW for posting on our forums about what random server noobs did. {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

n00bs kicked 23818192

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:08 pm

peebrain wrote:
Shitprick you are fucking retarded shitface I fucking hate people like you that get mad when they are callvote kicked. Obviously the noobs on the server wanted you out so SHUT YOUR FUCKING COCK FILLED MOUTH UP. There is nothing we can do about noobs using callvote as it was put into the game to make it more enjoyable. In my opinion you are a dumb {ACR} is cool FTW for posting on our forums about what random server noobs did. {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF {ACR} is cool OFF

agreed.

get over your pigheadedness shitprick. you got vote kicked, not banned. so theirs no real problem other than the fact that you made a few enemies with noobs and coming here insulting atl is not gonna help make allies here. so calm the f*ck down.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 am

peebrain wrote:

Win.

Its just really dumb that nubs kicks people if they too good. and being too good makes everyone think ur a haxor....
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

n00bs kicked 23818192
n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

ShitPrick wrote:
peebrain wrote:

Win.

Its just really dumb that nubs kicks people if they too good. and being too good makes everyone think ur a haxor....

It's just that if you're good and you have a shit personality you'll get kicked faster than if you're bad and you have a shit personality.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

n00bs kicked 23818192

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm

and people die in africa everyday boohoo shit happens etc reconnect in 16 minutes. these guys pig albino elephant rendeer dont bitch when they get killed to be eaten so neither should you.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

ShitPrick wrote:

dude you can kill them just let them kill you every now and then so it doesn't look like your botting and try to miss sometimes Razz ..... lol it really sucks that we good trem players have to do this Razz

bug maybe you should make it so all /callvote kicks, bans, etc have to have a reason
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

n00bs kicked 87495687

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm

if they had to have a reason then it would look like this.
kick player shitpick reason: He killed me.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Private 2
Private 2

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Infact sometimes i miss many shots Rolling Eyes

That nubness would happen to me once again , unless chris wudnt be there.. lol yesterday two retards again started to accuse me of botting and when i was doing chaingunsuit and killing dretches n shit other of them goed spec me and he was yelling shit and wudnt stop so he got muted by people lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

n00bs kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: n00bs kicked   n00bs kicked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

n00bs kicked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next