{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT

Go down 
+4
{ACR}Lito?>S
BugHuman
null
peebrain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm

I want lito's admin powers revoked and/or i wiant him kicked out of the clan for obvious reasons.

Bug dont ask why you were there to witness it.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT 23818192

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm

not a smart way to get understand your complaint...
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 pm

what do u mean i was there? Was it when i was scrimming? Cause I was focused on the game.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm

yeah it was during the scrim, but you seemed to be teking it in because you were resonding
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:35 pm

lito permanently banned me from the server admin crazy rioters for no reason, also i dont think killa is very good and should go through the normal scrim test, also pie quit ACR because i "abused on her" ask snugg or double i did not "abuse on her"
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 am

The only real (yet not valid) reason you have is because 'I'm mean with you'. LOL!

You only know to complain, don't you? That makes you pretty annoying.

Regarding Killa, he banned you because you're exaggeratedly annoying. For example, you were whining all the time during the scrim; that's why EVERYBODY pressed F1 in vote for muting/kicking you (don't remember).

So STFU.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:13 am

killa wasnt even there

you(litox) called a vote to mute me and it passed, then i left and came back and said one sentence and got kicked for mute evading which is perfectly fine, so i tried reconecting like 3 times, the first 2 it gave me the message you have been kicked by an admin blah blah blah, but that last time it told me that i had been permanently banned by litox
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:30 am

killa is good enough so not to take normal scrim test and im with litox in this

everyone wud frking permabanned if u whine whole game and stuff u evaded a mute and stuff that isnt smart dude
sometime it is better to shut up Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:00 pm

i think we all need to calm down and remember its a game....
and we are supposed to have fun....so if something like that happens to you take it like a joke
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:24 am

thats why all lieks kilo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PieForLife
Private 2
Private 2
PieForLife

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:42 am

i think lito is very responsible with his admin powers unlike u pee. on the "Admin Crazy Rioters" server u always u the setlevel on it and start setting people diff lvls after bug tells everyone not too. so if anyone was to lose admin it would be u pee

PieForLife queen
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:39 pm

hello this is chew im just saying ACR is the gayest noobyest clan ever i didnt say it was my server lito was makeing up his shit and i hope ACR is torn up and everyone leaves because they know its gay and BUGHUMAN is a fag ACR is one big fag

Arrow bye bye fags
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

....WTF i was looking through the forum and i see that the latest post in this section is by me, but i havent been on the forum all day, so i dunno.

-The REAL pee
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 am

ownt... there u see why killa and me say that chew ISNT acr ...
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:18 pm

ROFL Chew, someone else confirmed that (I think it was the FEED guy).

P.S.: Bug, why did you vote yes for kicking a guy who was following your rules (no stupid little games -hide & seek)?
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:17 pm

{ACR}Lito?>S wrote:
P.S.: Bug, why did you vote yes for kicking a guy who was following your rules (no stupid little games -hide & seek)?
Because he's the clan leader and the server owner, that's why...

As for Litox vs Pee... this will never end. I say we implement a bot that kicks one of them whenever the other connects to the server Very Happy

---------------

PieForLife wrote:
PieForLife queen
Aww I missed you Pie!... Where were you all this time? Why did you leave ACR?

---------------

Chewbacado wrote:
hello this is chew im just saying ACR is the gayest noobyest clan ever i didnt say it was my server lito was makeing up his shit and i hope ACR is torn up and everyone leaves because they know its gay and BUGHUMAN is a fag ACR is one big fag

Arrow bye bye fags
Whoa, giga-shitstorm. And for our dear readers of this elongated thread, you should also notice that Chew and Pee have a family link (Chew is his little brother), therefore you should consider the idea of them teaming up in this shitstorm.

That's all I had to say. This is 37°4′55″N 22°25′25″E!!!!!!!!!!1111uno
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Actually Linux, it was Chew who wrote that, not Pee.

I love Pee now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Me and Lito? are tight like your moms ass.

OOOOOO what now
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey Pee, did you ever consider beating the shit out of your brother for impersonating you?
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm

i already did
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 pm

linux26 wrote:
Hey Pee, did you ever consider beating the shit out of your brother for impersonating you?

Why would he do that? The first thing 'Pee' said was that he was in fact Chew and not his brother.

Maybe you guys should know that this thread is OLD, and also that times change.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 am

{ACR}Lito?>S wrote:
linux26 wrote:

Why would he do that? The first thing 'Pee' said was that he was in fact Chew and not his brother.

Ugh sorry, didn't look at dates. Old thread is old.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm

{ACR}Lito?>S wrote:

perhaps forum admin should be given out, or else bug should just lock ye threads of olde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT   I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A FUCKING COMPLAINT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Complaints-
Jump to: