{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...

Go down 
+4
BugHuman
WeeD
{ACR}Chris
Skeptic
8 posters

Can SkepticOverLord Have Lvl9 Admin...?
Hmm.. YES ;)
SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Vote_lcap0%SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hmm.. NO
SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Vote_lcap100%SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Empty
PostSubject: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 am

Hello and To {ACRit} and {ACR} Members,

What level?
I want to be a lvl [Level 9]

Which server?
Very Happy On ACR Unlimited Smile

Why?
1. Im a very active member now.
2. When i'm on ACR Unlimited most times there is no admin...
Which is a advantage to some people like DarkZombieGolem-tx that they can kick people without reasons... and also they keeping on changing or switching team always.. which ruins the gameplay and with level 9 admin i can cancel some stupid kicks and put the team to equal members...
3. Thirdly i will report all kinds of stuff from Deconing,racism,bullying... and over the period i have seen some people swearing to people who they get killed by...
4. Fourthly i'm a very responsible player... I will report...
any abuse to players, report every Deconing, Cyber bulling and Racism..

Hopefully this app would pass... Very Happy

thankz...

Last edited by SkepticOverLord on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the Whi to Who)
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... 23818192

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinking mabe yes but I haven't seen u alot so sry but no if I see u on more I might change my answer
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 am

i have changed my name....
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am

first ,your avatar is too big.. minimize it .
second like Chris said ii dont see you slot on servers .
as advice keep playing here about a month and then come back and so this vote agian.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 am

i was playing with you just a moment till u got ban or something weed..
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:19 am

i just checked out your app.
i was spec so i wanted to do that quickly and i saw my app passed so i posted a comment and just was going back to log into the game.
i wasn't banned -_-"
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 pm

SkepticOverLord wrote:
Hello and To {ACRit} and {ACR} Members,
1. Im a very active member now.
Member of what?

SkepticOverLord wrote:

2. When i'm on ACR Unlimited most times there is no admin...

I see this one a lot...and I don't understand why it is a reason you should have admin. Are you an owl? Will you be on throughout the bleak petrifying night? I doubt it.

SkepticOverLord wrote:

Which is a advantage to some people like DarkZombieGolem-tx that they can kick people without reasons... and also they keeping on changing or switching team always.. which ruins the gameplay and with level 9 admin i can cancel some stupid kicks and put the team to equal members...

Do you speak English man? I hate to be a critic but that sentence (if that's what it is) was horrendous.

There is one flaw I have seen in many applications, and it isn't just you and I'm sorry that its you that is getting the blame. A lot of applications are just a list of what's wrong with the server (like this one). None of them tell us what YOU as an admin would do to FIX these problems. Like it doesn't matter if you see that there's bullying going on in the server, I want to know what you will do to prevent it that other admins cannot. Don't just make a list...it tells me what I already know.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

glad to see bug finally snapped, makes a very good point about that as well.

now from me, i dont think ive seen you around before.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Dude, who the hell are you? You said you changed your name but who were you before?

And lol, never thought I'd see someone ask someone else if they were an owl.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... 87495687

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am

I've seen skeptic on a bit, but ill go with bug on this one, plus there's not toooo much you can get at level nine. You're on the forums now, so you automatically get level two, start there and maybe in a month or so work up a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

i still haven't got level 2 admin....
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... 87495687

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 pm

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... O_rly well thats odd our super admin system 9000 must not be working right.... oh wait we dont have a super admin system 9000. What im saying is that its not instant so you have to wait for some admin with !setlevel to see you and recognize you so no aliases for a while.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...   SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkepticOverLord for Lvl9 Admin...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: